It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just called Beverly Gleason...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
She is Jackie Gleason's ex-wife who reported that Jackie had seen dead alien bodies. I found her number and gave her a call lol. She answered and I asked if she was Beverly Gleason. She then asked who I was so I just said "Jim." Then she asked from where and I told her. Then she asked "what is this about?" I replied with "your ex-husband." Then she quickly said goodbye and hung the phone up very fast. I thought of calling her back but figured it was probably not a good idea to harrass her anymore. Anyways, I obviously didn't get much from the conversation, but the feeling I got from her was that she knew very well what I was calling about. I wonder how much she actually knows...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There are severe Federal penalties for telephone harassment and your admission here would NOT help your defense.

Seriously, leave the elderly woman to her peace if she has any. I would bet if she saw them too she doesn't sleep well at night.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
There are severe Federal penalties for telephone harassment and your admission here would NOT help your defense.

Seriously, leave the elderly woman to her peace if she has any. I would bet if she saw them too she doesn't sleep well at night.

Springer...

I know, I'm not going to call her back...I wasn't rude or anything. It's not illegal to give someone a simple phone call if their number is publicly listed...

new topics

join