It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Want To Know What Happens First Hand In Iraq!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just so you know nothing anyone says here negative is gonna get me down or anything like that. I actually enjoy the criticism, it even makes me laugh at times that people are all too willing to look at everything wrong and criticize others that they just can't say wow it's not really that bad.

ALWAY FAITHFUL.....I always wanted to be a Marine and never did because I dropped out of school and so I went into the Army. I did, however, begin to enlist in the Marines in 2003 at the age of 30 only to be let down because the Reserves wouldn't release me so I could.

Nothing I have even done in my life has made me more proud than having been over there. I say this because I had the chance to help many people less fortunate than us which seems more than a lot of people are willing to do other than say we are wrong and not do anything to support their beliefs and position on whatever it is they criticize.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've been watching 'The Insurgency' on PBS for the last 25 minutes. It's a Frontline investigation on Iraqi insurgents. Remember the documentaries about al-qeada and taliban before the war in afganistahn? Well this is the same deal, first hand knowlage from insurgents/terrorists. I suggest that you all watch it next time it airs, or download it (i think you can watch it on the website) if you can.

So far it's a very scary documentary. It basicaly depicts a very strong resistance, but at the same time it shows that coalition forces are very effective. It's excelent proof for foreign insurgency in Iraq. Some of the more extreme insurgents claim, that they will fight till the day that the occupation leaves. Where does this put things when it comes to 'winning the war'? It's a must watch! This seems to be a very accurate depiction of how the war will continue.

[edit on 2/22/2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
hello incognito, I thank you for your service as well.....I am surprised you posted here and much more surprised you have not been really slammed for your stories. ATS tends to be extremely anti american in almost all respects, it has been toned down a bit as some very dedicated americans on this board shoot down the lies that are spewed all over this board.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
I am by myself, I do not have an ARMY of friends and fellow soldiers to call upon to help me save my families life !

Wouldn't it piss you off if an employee of MONSANTO came to your front door everymorning and forced you to take a poisonous pill ?
Then it should piss you off even more that with the help of the USG they are slipping the drugs into our MILK against our will.
And it's killing us!
And we know this man !

Do you have any recommendations ?

No one hase shown up on my door step and forced me to take a poisonous pill, and what drugs are in your milk?

Maybe you should start drinking more water.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj

No one hase shown up on my door step and forced me to take a poisonous pill, and what drugs are in your milk?

Maybe you should start drinking more water.

The thirteenth post in this thread should enlignten you.

I would elaborate more, but I don't want to interrupt Ghostman's back rub again.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally Posted By: Submersible
I would elaborate more, but I don't want to interrupt Ghostman's back rub again.

I don't know what you are talking about at all with this comment. I mean if you want to rant on about all your government additives in milk then leave it on those threads. This one has nothing to do with anything you are trying to push.

I have read what you have posted and understand what is happening shouldn't but how can it be stopped. The problem is that it has no place with what I started this with. I understand your cause and know it is a shame. This has been going on for years and will be for many more and at this point do you think it is gonna make a difference at all if they stop.

Tomorrow I will tell you a little more of what life is like over there although it is a little mundane. Everyday life was quite boring with those moments here and there that got the blood pumping and flowing.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by IncognitoGhostman]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Trying to push?
OF COURSE I think it would make a differnce if the fright-house STOPPED letting SOmebody put poison in our food so they can make money from the drugs that will make people feel better about it !

Just tell your stories about the *crummy* war this government sent you to fight, don't worry about what is happening first hand here in America.

I just thought...
nevermind.

It's an atrocity! not a shame.

*Mod edit for censor circumvention
*Furter note, stay on topic please

[edit on 23-2-2006 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I guess I messed up 'story-time'....

SORRY !!

It's the truth.

top topics