It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic Games You Still Play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What's some old games you still play and enjoy? For PC or any console.

I still play alot of old time games. I've still got my NES/SNES hooked up and running fine, pull out classics for both systems now and then.

Mostly when I pull out the old games though it's the old Sierra adventure games for PC. I have the Police Quest series, also Space Quest, King's Quest, and Leisure Suit Larry series as well. They're nowhere near the visual appeal of today's games but there's just something about the gameplay that I find myself immersed in from time to time.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Diablo Original, and Star Craft, and Quake original, and Half Life 1, so forth. I love em, and of course card games! My computer was basically a 1200 dollar deck of cards until I got real games.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Mario Kart on the SNES always gets cracked out now and then, never get bored of this! Also Street fighter makes an appearance sometimes!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I still own a master system and i play games like alex the kidd, sonic, mortal kombat and spider man occasionally.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i still have my old sega megadrive and still love going on Sonic from time to time.
Road RAsh was always fun as well

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
my PC old time favourites would be "x-com" and "dungeon keeper 2", theyre both gems, too bad DK doesnt work that well on XP

And i play this old arcade platformer/puzzle called "Salomons key" on MAME, dunno why, makes me feel 10 years old again and standing in an arcade full of cigarette smoke.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Monkey Island, Zak McKracken...In fact most of the Sierra and Lucasfilm adventures...Quality!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dambusters on the Commodore c64k, casette loading:bnghd:

[edit on 16-2-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't have any of my old classic systems with me anymore

I always regreted getting rid of them. Guess im gonna have to hit ebay.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
every once in a hwile i pull out my snes. i tear up in mario kart and super mario bros. im still looking for a snes gun to play a game called battle clash. it looks fun but i cant find a snes gun any where.... ill look on ebay.. other then that i stick to my xbox and ps2.. mostaly my xbox... o and i just insatlled doom 1 again on my computer... thats a fun game.. my mom got rid of our old odesey or whatever... that was fun right there.. the basketball game and 2 L's on each side and u had to shoot into there.. alls it had was a joystick and an actipon button.. fun times.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by hitman132436]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I still play super mario bros. on my nes 3 is the best ever!!
and i still play sonic on the sega mega drive i could clear it when i was 3!!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Phantasy Star IV - Genesis
Shadowrun - Genesis
FF7 - PS1
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - 3DO
Star Control II - 3DO

I less than three emulation.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ET on the Atari.

Okay, that was a joke, but I love to cane SMB 3 all the time. I know it inside out.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
of course Tetris on GB.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Master of Magic, Fallout, Captain Skyhawk, GnG...once in a great while i'll bust out star control 2, but not often.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Of course, its the legendary Super Mario, I can't get tired of that game Mario looks like a teacher in my school

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Since I got Dosbox Ive been playing alot of the old Dos classics.

Ultima Underworld
Sim city classic
Master of Orion
Ascendancy
Another world - not so much though its too hard to play without a controller for me. I fell in love with that game on SNES.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ahh
Yes !
Sim city classic !

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I used to play the Tom Clancy titled "Red Storm Rising" on I think it was the Commodore 128, but I found a version that plays on PC and, except for the fact I can't remember the darn keyboard commands/shortcuts, I still enjoy it!

top topics

join