It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just what are ghosts? There is definitely something there in MHO.

Do you believe in ghosts? The many thousands of reports from all over the world leave little doubt that haunting experiences are quite real. But what causes them and why?

But what are ghosts? I'll give you the answer straight out: No one knows for certain.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A 'ghost' is what you and I are without the body. If you were to die now, what would leave is only physical. Everything else is left. What some reffer to as a 'ghost' is all that is left. OR, put in a better way - it is everything accept the physical.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hmm

i wunder why we dont see all the animals ghosts that have died??

anyone els wunders this?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've never seen a ghost of any kind, human or not. I'm not so sure I believe it is possible. I supose it is 'possible'. The same way it's theoryeticaly possible to 'see' oxygen - IF the circumstances are correct, otherwise it isn't happening in my thinking.

Animals? Well - I never believed animals have a soul. So, therefor I don't believe animals become 'ghosts'.

When an animal dies (IMO) that's it - the whole thing is gone-nothing left.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You should check out IamAlreadyPsycho's web site, he has some interesting pictures of what might be ghosts on it...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
well i "personaly" think animals have suls

if there are suls at all....

but i have been thinking, when someone remote views, do the people see him??

let me just say this, noknow REALY knows so noone can be right or wrong

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
i wunder why we dont see all the animals ghosts that have died??

Actually, some people have reported seeing ghosts of cats and other animals. Others allegedly have ghostly pictures of animals. I, for one, have a picture of a horse's head that appears to have reins. No, there wasn't a horse in the cemetery that day.
There is also a shadow figure to the far right of the horse and I do not think it was my shadow. The picture is a bit distorted, which I contribute to an external disturbance..or ghosts.

As for the question, I believe they are simply the deceased. I completely believe in the existence of ghosts.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i should have clearifyed my post more,

like what about all the mice,rats,gofers,snakes,dinosores,monkeys,early man

i can go on and on...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I 100% believe animals have soul's...due to my own experiences..
my friends dog died a year ago...and one night while sitting with me, his dog appeared to me....
for some reason the dog used me to contact him
i mean i only seen the dogs spirit very briefly..
but it was the toughts and feelings i had after, that really shocked me..
i seen the dog with a wierd shaped object in his mouth, a red object....i said to my friend did your dog have a really odd shaped red toy!!
Hes like OMG!!! that was her fav toy....
then i had a vision of her in snow, I told him this and he had tears in his eye's.....the picture he keeps in his office at work is one of his dog in snow!
its his fav picture of her...

this was just as creepy to me as it was to him, its not the sort of thing i normaly can do, but i felt this was very natural to me....
So i will see and record if this ever happens again

new topics

top topics

join