It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's=Fallen Angels?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What if all the stories in the bible were about a human type figure that was of alien origin I mean if some person in todays times could turn water to wine and heal the sick and so on he would still be seen as a GOD type figure so why not just look at it as Jesus being of alien decent a type of DNA experiment or clone. Not a GOD just of a high intelligence that used tools to turn water to wine to heal the sick with higher medical knowledge. Thats the beauty of it all we will never really KNOW we just have to have faith.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Israeli UFO phenomenon seem's to confirm your theory. Israelis have been bombarded by strange phenomena ever since 1991 when a craft landed, shattered, leaving pieces of pure Cadium in a remote part of the country. Israelis are reporting "Giants" daily , and with the giants the traditional big headed "greys". Too weird. Check out Steve Quayle's website:

stevequayle.com...

and this:

www.mt.net...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm a Christian that believes most of the main stream churches and general public just follow the crowd. Most of what we have been taught on the subject of Angels is no more than a huge FAIRY TALE.

The one thing that always comes to my mind about Angels and Aliens is both their interest in having offspring with mankind. Whether it be intercourse or finding another way around it through genetics. Any way you look at it both love messing with our sexual side.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

REFRAIN FROM SLAMMING CHRISTIANITY OR ORGANIZED RELIGION IN GENERAL

You're right. It would just be too easy.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nephilim and the Greys could very well be one in the same...This could be be a trick to make man "forget" about God and think that these "greys" are divine and holy...maybe all of the "aliens" are demonic, who knows. We'll fin out 201 anyways

In the book of Enoch it tells how the fallen ones came to the Earth and told man many of gods secrets such as how to make weapons and such...just a thought.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Nephilim and the Greys could very well be one in the same.

They do share similar characteristics. Like the fact there isn't a shred of evidence at this time proving the existence of either one. Those two and Leprechauns could definitely all be the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Nephilim and the Greys could very well be one in the same.

They do share similar characteristics. Like the fact there isn't a shred of evidence at this time proving the existence of either one. Those two and Leprechauns could definitely all be the same.

If you have nothing to add to a topic.......Why even come in and say a word?
If you don't believe the Bible or many old Hebrew books are about history then that is fine. But can you in any way PROVE they are not true and part of the worlds history?
If you can then please share and the world can finally put them away.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This topic is surely very interesting, and i would like to give my opinion.

As a god unbeliever that i am, i simply don't think that there are any fallen angels and things like that.I respect who does, everybody has their own beliefs, but for me, god is only a justification to the questions we don't know the answer, like, why are we here, who created universe, who created us,etc. This goes to severalo other day-by-day questions like, for example, if somebody passes away, we say that god wanted to, and if something happens, we say that god wanted to. God also means hope, people want something that gives them hope. That's why they pray.

To get back to teh subject, i believe in Aliens. After all, how can somebody be that selfish to actually believe we are the only ones in a so vast(we think) space that is universe.So, these fallen angels don't really exist, in my opinion. In the majority, they're just mind tricks.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The Fallen angels scenario is much more realistic truth be told:

-SETI has detected NOTHING in 20-30 years. Not a single measly signal, absolutely nothing.

-Evolution of life on other planets and on Earth itself is a point of dispute.

-These beings demonstrate qualities which are unfamiliar to our current laws of physics. Examples: turning at right angles while travelling above the speed of sound, vanishing into oblivion without a trace,etc.

- The beings we call "Aliens" display behaviour which can be predicted within a biblical basis (ie: the obsession with reproduction and genetics, the fear of certain religious signs and utterances, the connection to places of biblical interest such as certain sections of Israel which is now in a UFO outbreak)

and so forth. Satan is after all called the "Prince of the power of the air", "Lord of those that fly", and so forth, perhaps a connection is present.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hey i think you need to check out www.bibleufo.com...
very good site that explains this

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll check it out

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The first time I read Enoch I thought of UFO's, but not intially because of the watchers coming down and taking wives. These parts were what sounded otherworldy to me.
www.altheim.com...

Chapter 14

Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in 9 the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling gat hold upon me.

That sounds alot like an alien abduction.

1 And they took and brought me to a place in which those who were there were like flaming fire, 2 and, when they wished, they appeared as men. And they brought me to the place of darkness, and to a mountain the point of whose summit reached to heaven. And I saw the places of the luminaries and the treasuries of the stars and of the thunder and in the uttermost depths, where were 4 a fiery bow and arrows and their quiver, and a fiery sword and all the lightnings. And they took 5 me to the living waters, and to the fire of the west, which receives every setting of the sun. And I came to a river of fire in which the fire flows like water and discharges itself into the great sea towards 6 the west. I saw the great rivers and came to the great river and to the great darkness, and went 7 to the place where no flesh walks. I saw the mountains of the darkness of winter and the place 8 whence all the waters of the deep flow. I saw the mouths of all the rivers of the earth and the mouth of the deep.

1 I saw the treasuries of all the winds: I saw how He had furnished with them the whole creation 2 and the firm foundations of the earth. And I saw the corner-stone of the earth: I saw the four 3 winds which bear [the earth and] the firmament of the heaven. And I saw how the winds stretch out the vaults of heaven, and have their station between heaven and earth: these are the pillars 4 of the heaven. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and 5 all the stars to their setting. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw the paths 6 of the angels. I saw at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, 7 three towards the east, and three towards the south. And as for those towards the east, one was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. 8 But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the 9,10 throne was of sapphire. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains Is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards 12 the height and towards the depth. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no 13 birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, 14 and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and 15 earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of 16 their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) for ten thousand years.'

Flying around with an angel seeing the four corners of the Earth could be interpreted as joyriding in a UFO. Other than Gods what would they think of aliens as back then?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Malichai]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
The Fallen angels scenario is much more realistic truth be told:

-SETI has detected NOTHING in 20-30 years. Not a single measly signal, absolutely nothing.

-Evolution of life on other planets and on Earth itself is a point of dispute.

-These beings demonstrate qualities which are unfamiliar to our current laws of physics. Examples: turning at right angles while travelling above the speed of sound, vanishing into oblivion without a trace,etc.

- The beings we call "Aliens" display behaviour which can be predicted within a biblical basis (ie: the obsession with reproduction and genetics, the fear of certain religious signs and utterances, the connection to places of biblical interest such as certain sections of Israel which is now in a UFO outbreak)

and so forth. Satan is after all called the "Prince of the power of the air", "Lord of those that fly", and so forth, perhaps a connection is present.

That bolded section could be debated, you think that we know everything that the people at SETI know? And do we know that even SETI is hearing everything that is coming in? The government and NASA wouldn't let some people with sattelites listen to and possibly communicate with EBE's. NASA sattelites and government sattelites could be transmitting some sort of radio wave disrupter, who knows?

But back on to the main question. I highly doubt that aliens/EBE's are fallen angels/demons. Why would a fallen angel fly around the sky and only be seen by a very small amount of people. Wouldn't they appear around devout people to try and swing their beliefs? My beliefs on UFO's are not very strong, I do believe in EBE's but I am not very confident in UFO's..maybe because I haven't even personally seen one.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They have now outsourced the key part of the project to private pcs. You can do with household technology much of their work these days. Nothing has ever been found. Nothing. Not just a question of detecting signals and other sources of info, not one lonely microbe has corrobrated the thesis of life outside our planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You know - I'm sitting here trying to dream up something to say here but Man Alive - could we invite anymore abuse from the anti-religious OR the anti-ufo communities?????

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i recently ran across these sites,and figured i would add them to the few already on this thread.

www.bebaptized.org...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not enough time in my day for a lengthy response but I have ehard of the theory that if during an abduction you call out in Jesus name, you'll be released.
This just doesn't hold up when you read ALL of the accounts even of those who were born again Christians who have described very terrifying abduction encounters with not just big headed greysd but also human military figures. And yes, they called out in Jesus name...and it didn't work.
I get sick and tired of too many Christians spouting off about a subject that is so shrouded in mystery that you cannot realistically unveil all of it nor fully understand it.
It only makes those of us who are beleivers in Christ as well as science and the paranormal look as stupid as those morons who unfortunately represent my faith on TV like Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenothrope

Originally posted by salsa

As for humans being fallen angels...
Fallen Angels = Belief In God = Belief That God Created Us = Fact That We Are Not Angels.

But alas, I have no room to comment on religion....

I see a lot of = signs, I'd like to know more about the math you did to come up with all those equal signs. And while we're at it maybe someone could comment on why a person is automatically crazy because they entertain a notion or a thought. I seem to remember reading a comment like, "If man were meant to fly, God would have given him wings." Most every good idea or concept has met the same opposition. The same kind of black and white thinking.

It happens that I'm studying that particular theory right now and you caught my attention. Maybe you could save me some research hours and tell me how you concluded this to be a "fact"?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No Idea why this thread was revived...but I have to respond.
I do not believe in Heaven, Hell, God, or Satan or ALIENS!
However...check my avatar
<
If you believe it, you will see it.THOUGHT alone is a greater power.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Bible says Satan is 'Prince of the Air', since UFO's fly in the air is quite possible they are part of a fallen angel network

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join