It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mobile?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow, I got the wrong idea when I clicked into here. I was expecting a new super vehicle that all of us would sit in and travel around the world converting entire continents into worshipping Cthulhu.

But it seems ATSmobile should be pretty good. Now we can post our blurry UFO camera-phone pics the instant we get them... now I just need a decent phone.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Has there been any progress? I read ATS through Skweezer, and even then i've got to flip through a couple pages of top links to get to a post. It would be nice to have a WAP friendly version of the recent posts page and maybe a main pulldown up top for navigation.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My phone(nextel i860) always says not enough memory. I can get to the homepage just cant get to recent post.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing how this improves, thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We've always had a mobile version of ATS. Send your mobile devices to:
m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
any idea why the home page hasn't been updated lately???? Or is it just on my end???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
nevermind I guess it fixed itself...perhaps I should actually log on every now and then. but still yet it has always updated before without logging in???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by landing1993

It wasn't you--it hasn't been updating for almost 3 weeks. I posted a message about this on 2/20/2009 ( ATS Thread )and didn't get any response.

Today's the first day I've seen it update in a while....someone appears to have corrected the defect.

I like to read on my SmartPhone during lunch, so I'm glad it's back....!

Must not get used very much based on the lack of complaints...

delius

[edit on 25-2-2009 by delius]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by delius]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join