It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS in CT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just wondering but when was the last UFO sighting in Connecticut. I will be traveling their next month and i was wondering if there are any intersting sites to check out?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I live in CT, and I have seen two UFOs here. I even got one on video, but I don't know how to get it on the net. Then one time, my mom and I went down to the beach at exactly 9:00PM, the time in John Keeles book Mothman Prophecies. He said that UFO's mostly come out the most on Wednesdays, and on regular days at 9 and 10PM. So while down at the beach, I saw this thing over the water. Too low to be a star. To big to be a plane, or satellite, and it was moving, so it wasn't a building or anything. And it wasn't a boat either. It wasn't foggy out. this was a really bright slow moving light, oval-ish eggish shaped thing. It was gliding slowly, and I said, Mom what's that!? And she said, I don't know, is this suppossed to be a UFO watch night or something, no seriously is it? *Because I told her about the time thing* And then, she said, "I don't know what that thing is...it's a UFO.* So yep, have seen em here in CT. The first one I saw, the one I got on film was on my own STREET. and once in bed before, I have heard a loud droning buzz outside of my window.... and I saw red and yellow lights next to my window. and it seemed to be a part of a UFO saucer egg shaped craft. No it wasn't a cars headlights...that sound was just FREAKY...I pulled the covers over my head, and didn't move an inch...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ouch -- whitelightwolf

Can you break your Run on paragraphs down into smaller blocks ?.

i got retina burn trying to read all that .

new topics

join