It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a reptilian looks like

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Alright, look...no I am not 12. I am 17. I am a girl, not a young boy. It's just that, yes I truly have experienced this. And my uncle whom I speak to is a major skeptic. Skeptics make me feel stupid. i understand that this all seems unblievable. Once again, as for the picture, no I did not make that. i found it, because after I had seen the alien or whatever it was, I was browsing the web looking for a new avatar, when all of sudden I came across this picture. I just thought, oh this looks like what I saw, and that's why i posted it on ATS, because it is what I saw. You don't have to believe me, and i repspect that...I understand that it's very hard to grasp. Let me tell you something, long before I saw these things, I used to be skeptic about many things except for ghosts, because obviously without a doubt I know they exist.
Alright, so as for you guys who are trying to debunk me, I hope that someday you run into these aliens, or experience what I experienced...just so that you would know, and not be skeptic about it anymore. I know my posts sounded childish, it was mostly because I was in a bad mood for a while, and i ususally take it out on the web. I apologize for that, and you won;t be seeing that side of me any longer.
I'm sorry eveyone for not respecting your opinion.
Peace!*

*whitelightwolf*

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did u get my U2U? Please reply (I'm not a stalker)

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hello my name is samantha for starters^_^ i stumbled upon this site yesterday and had to join after i read your post. i was so struck by what you wrote i couldn't hardly believe i found someone with almost the exact same thing happening to them. not last night but the past two previous nights i've been contacted by what i believe are the same race of aliens as you in the astral. the first night i was dreaming but really in the astral when i saw this thing with really big black eyes and a long neck but i think it was furless, it looked cat-ish but very alien. the thing was it was giving me impressions on killing cats but it also gave me mental impressions that it was like a higher form of a cat. idk that dream was very hard for me to remember since it seemed to take place in very dim light almost like in dark shadows. but it was communicating with me through telepathy and clips of images..so then the next night i had a dream about this boy i knew in high school, i knew i was in the astral while it was taking place but it wasn't a typical astral travel for me. so this guy i knew in high school was in this large room with about 100 other people whom some knew him and others didn't. he looked very diffrent than when i knew him, his body was twisted looking and he looked like he had mental problems wich he doesn't in real life..so i was very appauled and slightly frightened by the way he looked and everyone in the room treated him rudely, they didn't want him to walk near them out of disgust in the way he looks. so he ended up pulling out a gun and pointing it at everyone, he didn't shoot anyone but i had to talk to him and tell him that i remember him and remind him of the times when we hung out then he looked at me and started changing into the old chad that i knew, cute..so we left that place and was in the parking lott when we were about to get in a car, he then proceeded to shapeshift into this blue alomst aquatic looking man with these gills/small fins sticking out of his neck, no hair at all his skin was somewhat reptile looking but more like a water reptile. his eyes were large black and almond shaped very hypnotising for lack of better words. i was shocked at the shapeshifting but i wasn't appauled!! to my shock he kissed me!! but the most odd thing was i liked it and felt very strongly for him..idk it was so crazy but i woke up after the kiss. the picture you posted looked very similar to the one i saw except mine was a blue color and his eyes were black. ithought of him more of aquatic than a reptile but the skin looks similar to the guy you had the picture of..now with all that said i wanted to also tell you that i've been going to the astal like you since i was a child. it has been a passion of mine since i figured out it had a name^_^ also i've been contacted in the astral a few other times by aliens of a diffrent looking race but those are diffrent stories i can tell you if you're interested..i just felt so strongly that i read your experience for a sure reason!! and i hope you believe me about my astral experience as believe it has happened to you..please write me back as soon as you get the time so we can talk about it more^_^ thanks for posting your experience^_^

samantha

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oooosamioooo
hello my name is samantha for starters^_^ i stumbled upon this site yesterday and had to join after i read your post. i was so struck by what you wrote i couldn't hardly believe i found someone with almost the exact same thing happening to them. not last night but the past two previous nights i've been contacted by what i believe are the same race of aliens as you in the astral. the first night i was dreaming but really in the astral when i saw this thing with really big black eyes and a long neck but i think it was furless, it looked cat-ish but very alien. the thing was it was giving me impressions on killing cats but it also gave me mental impressions that it was like a higher form of a cat. idk that dream was very hard for me to remember since it seemed to take place in very dim light almost like in dark shadows. but it was communicating with me through telepathy and clips of images..so then the next night i had a dream about this boy i knew in high school, i knew i was in the astral while it was taking place but it wasn't a typical astral travel for me. so this guy i knew in high school was in this large room with about 100 other people whom some knew him and others didn't. he looked very diffrent than when i knew him, his body was twisted looking and he looked like he had mental problems wich he doesn't in real life..so i was very appauled and slightly frightened by the way he looked and everyone in the room treated him rudely, they didn't want him to walk near them out of disgust in the way he looks. so he ended up pulling out a gun and pointing it at everyone, he didn't shoot anyone but i had to talk to him and tell him that i remember him and remind him of the times when we hung out then he looked at me and started changing into the old chad that i knew, cute..so we left that place and was in the parking lott when we were about to get in a car, he then proceeded to shapeshift into this blue alomst aquatic looking man with these gills/small fins sticking out of his neck, no hair at all his skin was somewhat reptile looking but more like a water reptile. his eyes were large black and almond shaped very hypnotising for lack of better words. i was shocked at the shapeshifting but i wasn't appauled!! to my shock he kissed me!! but the most odd thing was i liked it and felt very strongly for him..idk it was so crazy but i woke up after the kiss. the picture you posted looked very similar to the one i saw except mine was a blue color and his eyes were black. ithought of him more of aquatic than a reptile but the skin looks similar to the guy you had the picture of..now with all that said i wanted to also tell you that i've been going to the astal like you since i was a child. it has been a passion of mine since i figured out it had a name^_^ also i've been contacted in the astral a few other times by aliens of a diffrent looking race but those are diffrent stories i can tell you if you're interested..i just felt so strongly that i read your experience for a sure reason!! and i hope you believe me about my astral experience as believe it has happened to you..please write me back as soon as you get the time so we can talk about it more^_^ thanks for posting your experience^_^

samantha

Wow! Interesting indeed. Yes you definetely went to the astral. Can you do u2us now? Anyways, I'm so glad I found yet Another person who has had these experiences. These reptilians are very real, lol, sounds like you encountered the creature from the black lagoon! LOL. I believe you, it's just kind of funny. Anyways, yes I would absolutely love to hear your other dreams. I too have had many dream encounters with aliens including the following types, grays, reptilian shapeshifters, blondes known as procyonians, insectoids< sounds like something from a comic book. lol, but they exist, and a half leapord/half woman person that my mom and I both dreamed about. Anways, thankyou very much for replying! Looking foward to talking to you.

*K*

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i have seerched for the internet after abstral.
Well i have friend that said you can gain knowledge. that help you with the school.
You experince many off these abstral things, could you explain it 2 me how 2 do it.

Hmm hmm! i never seen a girl at UFO sites, well i love 2 know you, and like 2 know how a girl is thinking about the situation.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i'm not able to send u2u contacts till i apparently post 20 diffrent times... idk seems strict, but this is my second so maybe i should get posting more often^_^

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
i have seerched for the internet after abstral.
Well i have friend that said you can gain knowledge. that help you with the school.
You experince many off these abstral things, could you explain it 2 me how 2 do it.

Hmm hmm! i never seen a girl at UFO sites, well i love 2 know you, and like 2 know how a girl is thinking about the situation.

Yes well the way you astral project is just by asking GOD, and beileving that you can. And make sure you imagine yourself covered in the blood of jesus, protect yourself. Listen to me. I know I sound crazy right now. But tonight was the most holyist night I have ever had in my life. I went from catholic to christian. And I now know all that goes on. God is opening my eyes. And, I at first thought my friend was crazy. Because she was just like this, but I now understand.

While listening to a Christian CD, I was bawling my eyes out and laughing. Crying and laughing. It was so great. And to top it all off, I got into the college I wanted to go to!!!!

God is the only true GOD.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
This is just my opinion but I think all of the people that see aliens or think that are abducted by aliens are mentally ill. People that see jeebus or other premonitions and such are in the same boat, poor bastards. Some people see jeebus, some see aliens but all are equally as sick in the head. Sorry if I offended anyone it’s just my opinion.

Ok now that just deeply annoyed me. First off hallucinations can be experienced by ANY human. Take a look at mentalists like Derren Brown to see that, he can make people see a spoon bend when it doesn't bend at all through complex techniques messing with someone’s head. Then there are often cases when perfectly sane people hallucinate for no apparent reason, it just happens sometimes. Then there are night terrors, which is what this sounds like actually. Night terrors are not the symptom of someone who is "sick in the head" they can often simply be caused by anxiety or just plain old chance that it happens to them.

Sleep paralysis is said to be experienced by most people in their lifetime and has a true physiological cause and yet someone like you would think they were “sick in the head” no doubt.

Now the alien thing, and lets lump in ghosts and everything with that here. Personally I don't know if these things exist, but there is an enormous amount of evidence to support ufo's from good photos and testimony by astronauts, policemen, government officials etc.

As for abductions, it is possible these are hallucinations, but there are so many stories from all sorts of cultures. It is strange how someone who has never even heard the term "grey alien" or ufo can describe an abduction experience that happened to them exactly as everyone else does. Now it could be that there is some process that goes on that we don't understand yet, a brain chemical thing, ULF effects on the brain etc, but even if that was the case then these people wouldn't be "sick in the head".

Ok and finally. Many people who claim to have been abducted have had detailed psychological tests because they thought they were going insane! Most of them come out as "normal", what I mean by this is that they have no clear psychological problem, for example - psychosis, delusional fantasies etc.

If you are going to make a statement or even hold an opinion then at least think it through before insulting an enormous amount of sane people who often were scared to come out and tell their story because of that sort of ridicule.

You are entitled to your opinion but please try and base it in fact.

Oh and about this story. If you aren't lying then it sounds to me like this was an absolutly awful night terror, especially the bit where it jumped on you. As you said you were asleep and then astrally projected , but this could easily be a dream that turned into a night terror.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I didnt see your responce to the fact that you said you didnt know about david ickes works, but actually have posted in the past (apparently) a long post about how great his stuff is.

The question was posed (with the link) earlier (forgot who)

Peace

dalen

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whitelight and those who have had the same experiences, there are people out there who believe you without experiencing it themselves, namely me! You dont know how much i believe you. Be comforted however the veil will come down very soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Admin's - why is this Reptillian topic in the Alien part of the Forum Still??

I thought we got an Icke section now so we wouldn't have to put up with these posts any longer...

Maybe the Lion People thread could be moved there too, eh?

No seriously tho - could this be moved to the Icke section??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join