It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a reptilian looks like

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Look you guys..this is exactly WHAT I saw. I hope I put this in the right thread...it's so wierd. But after my experience, I didn't know what the hell these things were, until I heard about reptilians...and I thought maybe that was what attacked me in Florida in the apartment. And well, here is what it looks like, it's a painting, not a real pic. www.iwasabducted.com...

MOD EDIT:
That link no longer works. It says that using it is stealing. Apparently, iwasabducted takes a dim view of people linking from their site, and this is something ATS discourages its members from doing.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Looks like that website is feeding off you and wants some funding.

My apologies, I know everyone needs to cover their costs but such websites are not exactly helpful..

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yeah, but...it looked exactly like that. :/

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All I see is a picture that says "This site is stealing from iwasabducted.com"

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You need to copy and paste instead of clicking the link, it works fine. That is a freaky looking creature. I know little of Reptilians and the like but if one of those came into my room I'd be pretty upset about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a SleeStack from the - Land of the lost tv show - circa-?
.mid to late 70's ?.

of course my memory could be off a tad .

Quote from -
inspiringyouth

Looks like a ninja turtle thats tripin on lcd...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like a ninja turtle thats tripin on lcd...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
LOL! Ninja Turtles XD!!! Trippin...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah, but so what. It's only a link, and that's what the reptilian looked like.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Trust me...I was not happy about it either. It was horrible. most evil looking creatures I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
what u say this thing attacked you...please tell ur story

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oi....*sighs* Ok, here's the whole entire story. AGAIN...sorry, just getting tired of posting it again, and again

In my right mind...I just can't beleive what happened, but it really did. So I will talk to you in email? Or AIM? Or U2Us, whichever you like.Well, here is what happened...I think the part in Florida about seeing them. I think they can materialze so they dissppeared. ran into the corners of the room, and sunk into the ground, it was very odd. But...whatever was going on, I know that they didn't want me in that base.. here I'll tell you the story. i swear it's all true. Though my mom thinks I was halucinating it. I wasn't. I astral projected, and you know these creatures, these reptilians can materialze from the 4th demension to our vibrational level. They are also so technologically advanced, that they can infact send the human image to a person when they see them, thus making it seem that they look human, when in fact, all it is is a hologram. I have heard that from people, and read about it. It's very odd. I haven't come across it here at home, thankgod.lol. But, I am sure that, that happens a lot in New Mexico and other places. Well, alright now, here's the story. Oh and glad you believe in God too, cause so do I as well Ok, so at first, I had absolutely no idea what the heck these things were, until I had my horrible experience with them in Florida. I went to Florida to visit my grandparents, and stayed in a guest room in their apartment with my mom. When it was time to go to sleep, I turned off the TV, and went to bed. Then I had a dream...but it wasn't a dream, it was an astral projection. I was at this base, and I was looking at these little alien babies in formaldehyde glass jars. As I was looking at them, these two huge green raptor looking things..and people-ish cat-ish. Actually it looked just like a chupacabra. So two things started after me, and I went back to the apartment somehow in my astral form. Then, *oh by the way for those of you who do not know what astral projection is, it is when your spirit goes out of your body.* And it is real, because I have done it many times.* Anyways, I went back to my body, and got back inside. Then, I could still see, but my eyes were clothes, and I could see that the creature was standing at the foot of my bed. I sat up, and PHYSICALLY opened my eyes. I was fully awake now. ANd to my horror, there they were. HOly #, I was so scared. Forgive me for swearing, but here I am...and here are these two dinosaur reptilie people things at the foot of my bed. They were about 6ft tall. And then, once again to my awful horror, the thing jumped on me. I pulled the sheets over my head and screamed, MOM! MOM!! MOM!!!, But she didn't hear me. And I punched at the thing, and it backed off, then I turned the TV on, and they somehow melted, or vanished into the floor. My gosh, I will never forget it. I told my mom what happened and she said, oh, it was probably a halucination, but ..this was no halucination. I could feel them, see them, even SMELLL them, and they smelled awful. Like sewage.

My next experience ,was when i was aware of what they were. Then one night, I had another astral experience where I had gone to the white house, and this person> I don't know who it was, but he looked like King Abdullah. He shapeshifted right infront of me. he was at some party. When I saw him, I screamed WHOAH!!! And he looked at me with an evil recognization, then he chased me, and grabbed me, spun me around then said, "Don't make this hard!!!" And I screamed, and grabbed his face as I tried to push him away. His face shifted from a person face to a reptilian. It was hideous..actually kinda cool looking though, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Anyways, that's what happened, I do hope you guys believe me. Believe me, I would think it was crazy if I never saw these things. But in fact, I did....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't know why your sighing, when we click that link we get this :

Doesn't look like anything to me.

-DT

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Read my other post...the one where it says copy and paste the link.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The link doesn't work when you click it or paste it. It says not found or whatever. Please post the pic...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Worked for me. Maybe you're not copying and pasting right? Or maybe your ISP is messed up?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Is this the picture you are talking about?

iwasabducted.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I wasn't. I astral projected, and you know these creatures, these reptilians can materialze from the 4th demension to our vibrational level. They are also so technologically advanced, that they can infact send the human image to a person when they see them, thus making it seem that they look human, when in fact, all it is is a hologram. I have heard that from people, and read about it. It's very odd.

I'm sure you've read about it in books like those of David Icke, who thinks that alien bloodlines have been our royal dynasties for thousands of years. The problem with that theory is that kings often used to personally lead their armies into battle, and many of them were hacked apart in the process, and were never revealed to be giant lizards.

Oh and glad you believe in God too, cause so do I as well

Belief in "God" isn't good enough.

So two things started after me, and I went back to the apartment somehow in my astral form. Then, *oh by the way for those of you who do not know what astral projection is, it is when your spirit goes out of your body.* And it is real, because I have done it many times.* Anyways, I went back to my body, and got back inside. Then, I could still see, but my eyes were clothes, and I could see that the creature was standing at the foot of my bed. I sat up, and PHYSICALLY opened my eyes. I was fully awake now. ANd to my horror, there they were. HOly #, I was so scared. Forgive me for swearing, but here I am...and here are these two dinosaur reptilie people things at the foot of my bed. They were about 6ft tall. And then, once again to my awful horror, the thing jumped on me. I pulled the sheets over my head and screamed, MOM! MOM!! MOM!!!, But she didn't hear me. And I punched at the thing, and it backed off, then I turned the TV on, and they somehow melted, or vanished into the floor. My gosh, I will never forget it. I told my mom what happened and she said, oh, it was probably a halucination, but ..this was no halucination. I could feel them, see them, even SMELLL them, and they smelled awful. Like sewage.

"Such stories of demonic activity were commonplace in earlier centuries. It is a sign of the spiritual crisis of today that modern men, for all their proud enlightenment and wisdom are becoming once more aware of such experiences - but no longer have the Christian framework with which to explain them... A true evaluation of UFO experiences may be made only on the basis of Christian revelation and experience, and it is accessible only to the humble Christian believer who trusts these sources" (Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future, pp. 137-138)

www.jeffersonscott.com...

Gordon Creighton, a Buddhist and editor of Flying Saucer Review, has said, "I do believe that the great bulk of these phenomena are what is called satanic."

[...]

There seems to be a connection between Christianity's influence-on a nation or an individual-and UFO activity.

The fact that UFOs have been sighted with growing regularity in America may testify to Christianity's weakening influence here.

[...]

Here's an interesting sidenote. Jesus twice encountered parents of demon-possessed children (Matthew 15:22-28, Mark 9:14-29). In both cases, He seemed especially agitated and almost rude to the parents. Could it be that He was angry that their idol worship had caused their own children to be handed over to demonic attack? In both cases, He presses the parents to make statements of radical faith in Him. Could that be because there must be a believing parent in the house to prevent the demons from returning (cf. Luke 11:24-26)?

www.orthodoxinfo.com...

The observations of one abductee interviewed by Mack, in particular, fully confirm the anti-Christian dimensions of the post-abduction philosophies and
"spiritualities" of those who have come into contact with aliens. This man, called "Joe" reported that after his initial impression that the aliens> were "sinister"; or "malicious" (p. 186), he eventually embraced his
abductors as "his spiritual teachers, peers, and helpers" (p. 192). Rather than grow in an understanding of God and the traditional precepts that we associate with Christianity, after his abduction experiences, he came to think of himself as becoming "more human"; (p. 190) and, in a dream, experienced the integration of his "male-female"; self through the symbolic birth of a goddess, born in a way too obscene to be repeated. His personal testimony leaves little doubt that the post-abduction "transformation"; of individuals who have contacted alien beings is at odds with Orthodox Christian notions of human enlightenment, transformation, and perfection in Christ, but is rooted, rather, as I have argued, in a human-oriented idea of personal growth not dissimilar to that envisioned by the New Age religions.

What, then, if they are not advanced beings from other
planets, are these alien abductors? Ultimately, one cannot escape the conclusion that they are demons or phantoms created by demonic power. In the first place, they look like demons. They appear to be material creatures, and yet have a transparent character. According to the teachings of the Church, demons are spiritual beings; that is, they are fallen Angels. But because they are corrupt and degenerate, they thrive on the human passions—feed on them. This well explains the almost universal sexual exploitation of their captives by alien abductors. In the second place, in the course of
their physical examination of abductees, the aliens inflict pain on their victims and frequently scar them. In spiritual literature, and especially in the lives of the Saints, we repeatedly read of physical attacks against Christian believers by demonic spirits. If these aliens are not demons, how is it that beings so advanced that they can achieve space travel cannot prevent pain and scarring during routine physical examinations? It is not
pain which the aliens cannot control, but their demonic passion for inflicting the same on mankind. Moreover, at least initially, abductees experience terror and fright in the presence of their alien abductors; only later, after having been reluctantly won over by the aliens, do they feel secure in the presence of their abductors. This is a classical demonic machination. Demons inevitably strive, in a methodical way, to overcome the initial and natural repulsion that human beings feel in their presence, gaining the confidence of those whom they seek to mislead. Finally, the spiritual effects of
abductees’ contacts with aliens, as we have pointed out, are anti-Christian. Abductees are drawn away from the universal teachings of Orthodox Christianity and towards the demonic delusion that underlies modern New Age philosophies.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Paul of Nisbis]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is it just me or do reptilians look like aliens, just a little different? AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Can you post the message hear.It is not working.Also search for users"lizzardamok,vertu and menguard".they are also reptilian abductees.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by warthog911]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join