It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 Masons meet behind closed doors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A secret service: 5,000 Masons meet behind closed doors to set up Capital's grand lodge.
news.independent.co.uk...

Seems like quite the gathering, I wonder what went on.
Was anyone here at the meeting?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would guess they decided to give more to charity and help the people of Iraq to have a better life. At least thats what my sources say.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In some jurisdictions, for certain occasions, the Grand Lodge ceremonies are opened up to media and invitees.

I find it interesting that there is a new central structure for the group in London. The media would have found the whole proceeding boring.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Organizing before the big event is what I would say.
Its happening everywhere. We have only 8 months left.

John Hamill, the United Grand Lodge's head of communications, said: "We are diverse and open organisation with members from across the community. All we ask our members is that they believe in a Supreme Being."

Notice how he didnt say GOD..just a supreme being.
Ummm...SATAN?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Organizing before the big event is what I would say.
Its happening everywhere. We have only 8 months left.

8 months left till what?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM why do u assume they are talking about the supremem beings of christianity?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Notice how he didnt say GOD..just a supreme being.
Ummm...SATAN?

If you knew a single thing about freemasonry you would know that the reason that they say a "supreme being" is because it is a society that is open to men from ALL religions.
The supreme being is a reference to the god of Christians, Jews, Hindus and all other religions. By calling him "God" they would alienate those religions who do not call their supreme being by this name.

So the only thing I notice is that you have made an accusation when you don't really have a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yea, good article, it seems to be creditable. No surprise that there still doing the same old thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Absolutely.

They come together to manage a large organization.

How old is that.

join