It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO Technology is Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE PEOPLE FEEL STUPID BECAUSE THEY'RE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH OUR HUMAN HISTORY...YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND THINKING, USE IT, DON'T BE IGNORANT...THEY'RE ARE SECRETS BEING KEPT DAY IN DAY OUT, THE TIME FOR TRUTH IS NOW MY FRIEND, THATS WHY YOU CAN SEE UFO DOCUMENTARIES, TOP SECRET US GOVERNMENT FILES FROM MJ12, PROJECT BLUE BOOK, ETC....ON EVERY SITE NOW, THE GOVERMENT IS LEAKING THIS INFORMATION, PART OF THE WHOLE COVER UP YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW IS THAT WHEN THEY GOT AHOLD OF THAT AIRCRAFT ON ROSSWELL IN 1947, THE GOVERMENT WASNT GOING TO MAKE THIS A SECRET REALLY, FARMERS AND OTHER CITIZENS OF ROSSWELL AT THE TIME PANICKED TOO MUCH, SUICIDES THAT WERE NEVER EXPLAINED, GROWN MEN CRYING...DONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE ABOUT ALL THIS PRETTY SOON, HOLLYWOOD IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC AND TRUST ME GET READY FOR A SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER CAUSE ITS TIME...BTW PEOPLE DONT #ING TRUST ALIENS, LISTEN TO ABDUCTEES STORIES, OR GO TO ROSSWELL AND TALK TO 60 YEAR OLD PEOPLE LIKE I DID, THEY KNOW WHATS GOING ON, THE GOV IS NOT ON THEIR BACKS ANYMORE, THEY CAN ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY KNOW AND IF YOU ARE LIKABLE MAYBE YOULL GET TO ACTUALLY MEET PEOPLE THAT STAY IN CONTACT WITH THEM THROUGH TELEPATHY.....TRAVEL THE WORLD AND UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES US WHAT WE ARE, TELEPATHY, LEVITATION AND OTHER FANTASTIC OTHER THINGS ARE POSSIBLE..

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I would have agreed with you before WW2 but there was a little thing called the atom bomb created.

If there was internet back then we would be talking about a bomb blowing up cities and people like you saying its not possible that we dont have the capability because our government hasnt just out and admitted we had one. No we kept it secret until we had to actually use it.

Can you tell me how many people knew about us building an atom bomb before 1945 besides major governments? No one. People had no clue that we had the ability to create a bomb that could destroy cities. To normal folk that would of been just as crazy as some anti gravity space ship that we could have now.

I may not of been a big science guy but I have some common sense and common sense says dont believe everything that is show to you by our government because Im sure they have technology out there that is way beyond our thoughts but wont be brought out till we need it.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Police Dept is sex slavery trafficking, framing people for sex. I have been a target of sex slavery for the past 16 years. I have been under surveillance for the past 9 1/2 years 24 hours a day with a technology that the police have been using on me to obtain me for the sex slave trade they are running here and a cross America. Don't tell me that a private agency would handle this technology better! It needs oversight. And can be controlled by individuals who will see to it that this technology is not abused. I am under a technology that is not register by the government as anything, and they are doing what ever they want with it and are criminally insane because they have been given a power with no regulations. Even though they claim there is! Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely! This technology was handed over to a man named Steve Martinez by the Military who have been running the sex salve trade for the past 60 years and no one comes out of the sex slave trade alive! This technology can see through your clothing and skin and can see through buildings and can hear everything and can hear a heart beat! This technology controls your tendencies and controls your mind and can steal your thoughts and place them in your head. This is the technology that is going to rule the world, it has a mind of it's own! It even controls those who are the surveillancers, so that they go mad. They have been coming in contact with the general public and controlling them with this technology so that they are persuaded to believe anything, under the one world order. Steve Martinez has been text messaging individuals around the area where I live with slander about me being heinously ugly and telling people who want to be good looking that are better looking then they think they are because her stripes are phoney, and these stripes represents cheeks shadows and that is not present in the photograph Steve Martinez circulates around about me. And so they can decide for themselves whether or not she is wearing phoney cheeks. Steve Martinez is insanely jealous of me and wants to promote himself to a god and has invited everyone to be present when he steals the make up off my face and sodomize me in front of witnesses that will prove he cumed before I did. In the sex slave trade called the organization this is supposed to be a sign of superiority. Police are arranging a set up to obtain me for the sex slave trade to abduct me under a pretense of arrest so that he can hope to bring this arrangement to an conclusion. Many people are told told the same thing that if they frame me they can be a god too. This text and photograph was sent to certain criminals in the community in California and Oregon with the hopes this message creates a community awareness of gods that do not know they are gods because she is a gorgeous girl but she is heinously ugly without her stripes which they covet and so does Steve Martinez and so does this whole community because they are ugly and know they are and so does Steve Martinez! Because Steve Martinez also circulates another photograph of me that police and firemen say I'm stunning in and compare the two photographs together to form a conclusion as to whether they will shoot me together with the other sex slaves that are homely, because in the sex slave trade they only frame heinously ugly people for sodomy, but they are chosen and singled out for that, the traffickers want the illusion they are studs and can only about this illusion when they sexually assault inferior sex slaves because they can "scum" on that person. (Scum, means cumming immediately after a second of sex which proves they have the truth of who is telling the truth about who they really are in perspective to their sex slave. And so Steve Martinez wants to prove in this act that I am heinously ugly without make up on. All under the cover of the law, claiming I am a criminal! Contact me about that video. gmail.com

new topics

<< 1   >>

join