It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Generation of UFOs & Conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My fellow Americans I suggest you all read Alien Agenda then go party at www.feverrecords.com with my favorite Latin hiphop artists of Urban Latino dance music and reggaeton!Then hang out with me at my website www.myspace.com/proyecto1 and if you like boxing guys chat with me at www.hbo.com/boxing "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas vs "Sugar" Shane Mosley Feb 25 on HBO PPV and Arturo Gatti the Italian legend won again and what a fight it was so check out Jim Lampley & Harold Lederman on HBO for a great time always!I suggest going to a hooters,wing house or sports bar than paying 50 bucks for a boxing fight!Another secret society rip off!lol!For those baseball fans check me out hanging out at the Atlanta Braves baseball games because we Atlanta Braves are the only sports team on earth to win 14 consecutive divsion championships but only one World Series championship!Now if that's not a conspiracy what is?So get ready for another great Braves baseball season by visiting www.atlantabraves.com ! It's your boy Omar aka the new urban hiphop generation of UFOs,conspiracy,religion and politics!JIM MARRS RULES and America's youth is reading and listening!!

join