It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we alone? Someone here might have the answer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is our goverment hidding aliens? Is there anyone that has any info that I/We don't know and is willing to share please respond. Any Proof........Someone come forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay okay.........I slept with an alien the other night...........geez been waiting to tell some one that

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
hehe Smart ass
How was she/he?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If they were hiding extraterrestrial information, do you really think they would talk about it on this message board?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ask heelstone..........lol

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
glan,

my usual refrain, do some research on the web then come back and ask the board a specific question.

you will likely get a good discussion going then.

for example a number of people have seen ufo's here (myself included), and possibly as many may have been abducted too. But few people hang out with aliens. The only person that comes to mind is Billy Meier (look him up).

heelstone,

lol, right man!

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would If I knew somthing I would talk about it. Why be scared to talk about somthing that is being hidden from the public? If we/they are then we are just like they/them. Correct?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
the father is with us...
do you not feel his presence...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
glan,

no one here is afraid to talk about that subject it is just that there are lots of posts about it now and a simple search on the web will give you lots of links to explore.

we have to believe that if people had info here that they were willing to share on this subject that they would have by now.

if you believe aliens exist at all then you have to believe that governments are in fact hiding their existance.

if you do not believe in aliens than it is a simple case of governments searching for the truth like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You are NOT alone. I am a documented human-alien hybrid, and also an ET "walk-in". (I have the soul of an alien.)
I have been interviewed, but so far, my situation is mainly known only to UFO researchers.
I think pretty much the way humans think. I look completely human. My racial appearance is undetermined, because of genetic changes that were made. When the time is right, all this will be made public.
The government may not post here, but ETs might.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
and the purpose for your being is...
do you have a soul or mass intelligence...
do you have intuition or a set of if then else statements...
i love all so i will not judge...
but do you love all or at all...
do you feel the presence of the Father...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I have always wanted to sneak into Area51 and look around... ever since I first heard about it as a little kid. I will do that some day and report back here if I find anything... so that you at least know if they are hiding anything there.

Maybe ATS should start an inteligence group or a group of elite alien hunters. We could all use our brains and start training. We could have missions into or just outside Area51 and other similar instalations... taking pictures and notes.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiSystem
I have always wanted to sneak into Area51 and look around... I will do that some day and report back here if I find anything...

*Cringes at the potential newspaper headlines - Discussion group poster sniped at a thousand yards while trying to sneak into the alleged Area 51*

I really, really, wouldn't recommend it AntiSystem

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That's just too funny, I'm going to have to agree with universalfiction. Sad, but true.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes, I believe goverment is hiding the truth about aliens, but not because they have a "thing" going on with aliens. They hide it because they haven't got a clue whats going on.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, it would be good PR for AboveTopSecret.com, hehe.

My life would probably be in danger yes, but I still want to do it sometime. Just to sneak to the other side of a security fence would be grand for me, hehe.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For some reason, I have the entire memory of a lost civilization from a galaxy they call Randaar. Their race is called the Centurans.

I hope this is my imagination from when I was a kid and I just forgot about it, then again, has anyone seen the episode where Picard gained the memory of another civilization? Hmmm....

Given the wide variety of species on earth, the possibility of extinct bacteria on mars, and the fact that there are worms living at the bottom of the earth...
I think there is life elsewhere in the universe, possibly not this galaxy, maybe a galaxy on the other side of the universe, but I do believe aliens exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Yes, I believe goverment is hiding the truth about aliens, but not because they have a "thing" going on with aliens. They hide it because they haven't got a clue whats going on.

Oh, they know what's going on. The reason why they hide it sums it up in three words:

Greed
Money
Power

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by paperclip

Oh, they know what's going on. The reason why they hide it sums it up in three words:

Greed
Money
Power

Amen mrmulder!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle

I think there is life elsewhere in the universe, possibly not this galaxy, maybe a galaxy on the other side of the universe, but I do believe aliens exist.

That is a very interesting answer I have encountered many times, but doesn't make much sense to me: what is your conclusion based on??? Why do you think that there isn't life in this galaxy but there is in another? Whats the difference between sun-like stars in our galaxy and the one in other galaxies? none.
We havent explored this galaxy ( which has billions of stars, btw), we have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA whether other lifeforms exist in our galaxy or not. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume that there is no other inteligent life in Milky Way but there is some in other galaxies.

@Mulder... I believe there are other reasons to keep the whole thing secret. Power IS one of them, other reasons are more complex. I think that goverment has alien technology from roswell crash and probably a few dead aliens, but I doubt they are in contact with them. I think they are as much in dark as we are. They might know more about the technology of aliens, but thats about it. they don't know more about their motives then we do. Thats why they keep monitoring people engaged in UFO and abduction research and abductees themselves, they NEED information. If they already knew whats going on, they wouldnt bother that much with spying on others.

top topics

join