It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Questions For Evolutionary Scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser
How about:
Can you describe or imagine an experiment or observation that would disprove the theory of evolution?

I think you should narrow it down a bit as Evolution has many distinct Theories within it.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by sardion2000]

Yes, exactly. I phrased the question that way so as to allow the expert to identify for the layperson questioner the potentially critical holes (if they think there are any). Theories of chemistry and physics (imho) have underlying laws/observations that can be definitively disproven.

One of the frustrations I have had when looking at the evolution debate is that both sides are so doggone slippery. This seems like a pretty straightforward question that a good biologist should be able to answer. just mho.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I found out a couple of weeks ago, but failed to say anything on this thread. It turns out that the actual member has to go, and can invite a guest or guests. As it was my grandfather who was going to let me use his membership card to get into the dinner, but cannot go himself, I'm not going to have this opportunity

That's not going to stop me from trying to find someone to interview, though. Turn your adversity into opportunity, no? I'll keep y'all updated on getting an interview with someone important in a field that works extensivly with evolutionary theory. If anyone knows of someone in the Chicago area who may be interested in doing such an interview, let me know. Otherwise, I'll look into it myself.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join