It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Buttons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Someone told me the other day that i do not have a Ignore or Vote for Way Above button. I myself cannot see them but i'm not sure weather i should be able too, i can see everyone else. I am not sure weather this is a fault or is it because i am special

If someone could tell me if they can see mine, or a mod tell me why its not there?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can see yours fine.

I don't think you can see your own though.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Burgess]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ohh cool thanks for your help, might of just been a one off.

Well it must just be that i am rubbish, not getting any WATS lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
thats right you can not see your own buttons, that way you can't vote for your self or ignore your self

[edit on 14/2/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, ignoring oneself would be indicative of a whole other world of problems, I think!

Way out of our jurisdiction!

Seriously speaking though, the buttons for Ignoring someone or voting for WATS should appear below everyone with the exception of yourself and ATS Staff (admin, super, mods).

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
While I'm not missing any buttons, my ignore button does not seem to be working, nor do any of the buttons in the 'formatting mode' section on my reply page.....can't even bold or italicize text.....

I can use smilies if I click and drag, but they look like this:_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

It's likely some firewall setting or some such, but I've tried some changes with no luck......any ideas?

top topics

join