It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Hellas (Greece)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello people. This is a great site and I would very much like to participate in some threads.
My name is Panos Theodorakopoulos, I am 32 years old and I live in a peaceful-for now at least-country, Greece.
I have studied gymnastics, journalism and marketing and my utopic dream profession is to become a writer.
I have a number of hobbies such as Greek literature (of all kinds), fantasy literature (English and American for I hate translation), computers (and everything you can do with them), sports (lots of them), and some other which I am rather embarrassed to submit.
Anyway, I LOVE mysteries. I live for them and possibly die for them. But until now I was unable to find something to put some faith in it, mainly because of my overly skeptic character.
So, I will go through some of the discussions here in order to find something worthwhile to post.
Thanks to anyone who went though this boring and lengthy introduction, and I am open to any suggestion.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Kalimera!

Have a great time here Panos! Been to Greece quite a few times in the past - to the islands, Aegean, Kriti and Ionian as well - had a great time on every one of them! Hope to go back some day, but it won't be quite the same without the drachma! Congratulations to your football team for last year as well!

M

JAK

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello Pano and welcome to ATS.

As you get to know your way about you may like to keep a copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links handy and if there's any questions you can't find answers to there please feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome Pano!

Enjoy your stay at ATS.

oni x x

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hello Panos and welcome another newbie here, hope your enjoying the place as much as i am...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join