It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India has been contacted by extra terrestrials : confessed Military officials and politicians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

my.execpc.com...

(mod edit to reduce large copy paste and add link to one possible source)

[edit on 14-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Really interesting, any outside links that confirm this?

I'm positive that the US can't be the only country with advanced knowledge of UFO's and ET's. Given the fact that the US has a history of covering up lots of programs it's good to see other countries more willing to expose the details.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Don't spam the forums please. I mean, what has the big bang theory got to do with anything on this forum? And it sounds like you've read too much India Daily, the crap bucket of the UFO society.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Drexon]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I quess that sounds somehow logical. However I doubt that other powers can buy Indias secrecy by outsourcing tele-services or investing there. Yet, that does not sound far fetched, but still..

I think we would have heard by now, or seen pics or anything if these triangular shaped crafts were flying about in India. Why haven't the locals reported this to anywhere? I doubt they've experienced a village-wide MIB visit..
Never know tough..

Interesting post tough.. raises a lot of questions..

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This actually happens to be my belief too. This is a very cool story, but I'm curious as to where you got it. Maybe a link to clarify? As long as it doesn't link to India Daily News

You can't believe a word out of India Daily, it's fun to read though.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Please quote your source when posting.

You can find the original of this here

www.indiadaily.com...

As some one has already said don't put to much trust in India Daily it's not the most trust worthy of sources

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by devastrata
Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The universe?! Wow these aliens cover quite a bit of territory. If you have any idea what these rules are.. please let us know. We will fight against such oppression!

..right after we break the speed of light.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nordman
I quess that sounds somehow logical. However I doubt that other powers can buy Indias secrecy by outsourcing tele-services or investing there. Yet, that does not sound far fetched, but still..

I think we would have heard by now, or seen pics or anything if these triangular shaped crafts were flying about in India. Why haven't the locals reported this to anywhere? I doubt they've experienced a village-wide MIB visit..
Never know tough..

Interesting post tough.. raises a lot of questions..

1. Young boy in Nepal drew a picture of what seems to be an ET flying object. The boy and his friends report the crafts have no sound, can take off vertically and can also disappear all of a sudden.
2. Indian Air Force Pilots are reporting strange sightings of UFO's near the Himalaya
3. UFO's and strange beings have been visiting the area for the last 18 months
4. There is a rumour that they will land somewhere there within the next 7 years
5. UFO researchers say the beings from the K-9 constellation will land on the earth and make themselves known in 2012.
6. There is every indication the aliens are building a landing base under the Himalayans.
7. Militiary officials and politicians have confessed to the fact that India has been contacted and has been told the rules of the Universe (comment?)
8. They are unsure of telling the world in fear of sparking mass panic

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The conent ig gathered form different sites.
72.14.207.104...:T8EXciUsz5MJ:www.lighthink.com/new_page_42.htm+ufo+himalaya&hl=en&gl=in&ct=clnk&cd=5

indiatoday magzine

times os india

www.ufoindia.org

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
devastrata , do you stay in India?
Whats all this abt India Daily?
Never heard of it..

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Daedalus3]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sounds like another conspiracy theorist in hiding. I note how they register on about the same day as they post to keep themselves anonymous. I cant understand though the purpose for starting such rumors and conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You can't rely on India Daily or Russia's Pravda any more than you can the local tabloids.

However, that doesn't mean that some stuff in the tabloids isn't true. Once again we find ourselves picking the goods out of a load of disinfo.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This not the first time I have heard about India possibly being in contact either. There is a little buzz starting about the information they may have.

Interesting to see what comes of this though.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
they used one of the ufo pics from www.billymeier.com

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Usually when info comes out of INdia about UFOs someone says its an unreliable source.
But for sure they have some info, and the sources probably are more reliable than others

Peace

dalen

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
devastrata , do you stay in India?
Whats all this abt India Daily?
Never heard of it..

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Daedalus3]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by devastrata]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
hmmmm

the fact that they keep saying they come out of the ground means that it makes sence with the thing that the dulce base says and all of the stuff about how the employee working there quit and exposed that information.

all dulce/top secret US underground bases are connected to underground tunnles.

if u connect all this stuff and what was said and found out... there is many other underground bases.

or maybe the employee who told his story was true: they have drilled super long passages and use high speed magnetic transportation from base to base underground. thats what he said.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Was that a reply or what??
You edited out your reply..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
..and use high speed magnetic transportation from base to base underground

The word 'magnetic' caught my eye.. take a look at this current thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
very intriguing..

I realise India Daily doesn't have the greatest reputation around here, but who knows, there might be some shred of truth in this.. anything is possible..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
They are just a bit wilde on their theories in general.
indiadaily.com...
I remember reading this story on ID at one point, but I can't locate the story right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join