It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India and China both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas (the blue oval in the map). It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh. In the map the red zone is the disputed area still under Chinese control in the Aksai Chin area. The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh. This is the area where Indian and Chinese armies fought major war in 1962. The area is one of the least accessed area in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol this part of the border. According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, the Indian Army and the Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.

According to the few local people on the Indian and Chinese sides, this is where the UFOs are seen coming out of the ground, According to many, the UFO underground bases are in this region and both the Indian and Chinese Government know this very well..

www.indiadaily.com...

(mod edit to reduce large copy pasted material and add a link to the source)

[edit on 14-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind that there are underground bases, and alien facilities...I have seen aliens..so...what is there not to believe?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I have no doubt in my mind that there are underground bases, and alien facilities...I have seen aliens..so...what is there not to believe?

The ultimate truth of the universe is that no single race inhibits it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by devastrata

No doubt of these friendly species living in our neighbourhood but the question is that when would they publicly show themselves up.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very interesting! I wonder when/if any of this 'activity' will be captured on video. I'm actually surprised that this hasn't come out sooner. Thanks for the info.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is not about underground base here!

It is about DEVIDE ET IMPERA, or Divide the Imperium.
It is a misinformation distributed by U.S. American to create a cold war between India and China, and to give the world audience wrong information.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
plannin for ladhak next month will go to this place for sure and if possible will encounter the UFO and will handy wid my handy cam for the snap or video

new topics

top topics

join