It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo seen over Finland this morning 14.2.2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hey maybe the Aliens where on a sight seeing tripp?! This is only about 10km from my place! www.vasa.abo.fi...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Oh and should point out that there is a "secret" underground radar station located on the hills to the left! If i can i will take some pictures of it, but its well hidden in the woods and running around the fences with a camera and taking photos is not a good idea!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Someone mentioned smoke coming out of this thing? Sounds awfully a lot like the Haknas case I linked to (before knowing about this). And "scientist" think it was some kind of bright meteor or what not.... that was seen for two hours??

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A meteor that hangs in the sky is strange enough, they are usually racing to the ground because of that little thing called gravity.

Then, we have a meteor that hangs in the sky for TWO HOURS?! That does NOT sound right.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Some news. www.vasabladet.fi, a Swedish-Finnish news site reports of the phenomenon too.

"Some witnesses says it was a big red fireball with a tail, others suggest it was silver colored or neon green. The light phenomenon was sighted in Pedersöre, Oravais, Korsholm and Sundom around 9 AM yesterday. The president of the local atronomy club, 'Andromeda' (*rolleyes*) says they think it was an unusually large shooting star. "-That's what we think so far anyways.". "-I want to point out that this is pure speculation at this point, we need more information to be sure.". The article also says that it is unual for shooting stars to be seen in daylight.
Finlands Astronomy Coalation (I think that's right), U.R.S.A. are investigating the light phenomenon and would appreciate all the help they could get. Either call 040-7756268 or visit the official website www.ursa.fi."

Scientists (well, duh) say that it was a meteorite, but they're not sure. Locals says "It was a god damn UFO!11one", so it'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Ram

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Then, we have a meteor that hangs in the sky for TWO HOURS?! That does NOT sound right.

Springer...

i agree - lol*

I have seen a green Meteor - and it had a smoke tail... That was lighten up by the green light...
We where 2 guys on a amry drill - at night watch..And we could actually hear the meteor sounds like water in fire...that melting sound - like butter on a hot plate...
But it just wush! fly-by - in 5 seconds...

2 hours - for a meteor to fall to ground - Impossible...!!

But - if the meteors had Antigravity installed - it might be possible...

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Ram]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey Ram, I've also seen a green meteor! And there was a sound like you said, kind of like water on a hot skillet. One of the most incredible things I've ever seen. Me and my father were both stunned. It was a cloudy night and it was like it emerged from out of some clouds and was gone in probably three seconds. Truly amazing.

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ND124
Hey Ram, It was a cloudy night and it was like it emerged from out of some clouds and was gone in probably three seconds. Truly amazing.

Yep that's the one. A really bright green/white one - With that sound effect...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.vasabladet.fi...

Seems to have been an unusually large meteorite seen only in that area (even though I've read a report of a woman in Umeå seeing something simular). I'll leave it to someone else to translate.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
it was a weather balloon.

its always a weather balloon.

its allways a baloon, from now on im starting a patition, to have pink wether baloons in the sky from now on

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
this might not have anything to do with it but i think i remember something about a couple of meteors taking an exessive amount of time to burn up in the aurtralian skies the last time Haley's comet came around. it caused one of those cults to freak out and kill themselves cause "the devil was holding them in the air to prove his strengthened presense during celestial annomolys."

i cant find anything about it through the search engines, does anyone else remember that?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If anything this sorta says it all about our 'will to believe'. All those early reports...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join