It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo seen over Finland this morning 14.2.2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
At 07.00 this morning 14.2.2006 a Ufo was seen by several people over the city and area's of Vaasa/Vasa. People called in to the radio Vega station to talk about it it. If someone has anything to share please do so. Any info on the matter would be highly appriciated!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Nice, that's not far from here (just over the sea, Umeå)! Would certainly appreciate if you get a description of it, maybe you could call the radio station or so?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it was a weather balloon.

its always a weather balloon.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We have a lot UFO cases here, and I should know, I've read up on Umeås/Swedens UFO history, I have yet to read about one weather balloon.

Here's one of my favourite ones, because it took place maybe a 15 minute drive from where I live and it turns out my friend was this familys neighbour back when he was 10 years old (now 22), and he experienced the whole thing, with the military coming to visit and such.

www.ufo.se...

Lot's of interesting UFO cases here, all in english. www.ufo.se...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Too bad we didn't have any Ufo's here in Helsinki
Hmm.. If it arouses a lot of discussion it should be mentioned in a newspaper or something... Keep us informed

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There will be a hearing about the incident of the ufo this morning at Radio Vega at 15.45pm today. here are the frequenzies Kronoby: 102,7 MHz, Vasa: 101,0 MHz, Lappo: 101,5 MHz, Kristinestad: 102,6 MHz

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I will listen to it and i will be back with more details! Thank you all for your interessts!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ill bet a dollar they say its a weather balloon

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Cool, I was just chatting to someone from finland. To bad it didnt breeze over Hungary. Anyway probably some military plane so better it didnt breeze this way.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Bone> Did you miss it or what? You can tell us.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry for getting off topic but I just want to say how impressed I am by how fluent in English everyone on this post is! You guys must be expats because your English is flawless. After years of German pretty much all I can say is "Nein" and "Ja".

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
No it was Not a weather ballon, people who called in said it looked like a ball of fire or a fireball! One woman who enjoyed her morning coffey saw it a little closer and said it looked like a metallic ball and blue arua around it. The object was seen from around 07.00am to around 09.00am in between several kilometers. Alot of people saw it! The last sigthing i heard was it wanished outside a small village called Replot wich on the border to the Ostrobothnian sea a.k.a the sea between Finland and Sweden. And the deal about the good english, yeah we have cable-tv!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Holy Shiznas! I looked up Replot on a map and that UFO was heading my way!
Headin' home, ey?

Dunno what it means, but hey.. in two hours maybe someone got to take a pic, and maybe that'll somehow look like the thing I saw. Exciting times.

Edit: Made a pic to illustrate. The center of the red circle is where Replot is. Creepy stuff.

Edit 2: Made a new illustration, and it gets even creepier. That UFO was heading almost exactly towards the spot I saw my UFO. The UFO I saw came in from the direct west too and then weered off and went south.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Drexon]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not only do you have cable tv, you also now have Conan O' Brien! I heard he has visited the country to meet with his lookalike.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks Drexon for the map. I was just thinking Gee I wish someone would point the location out on a map!

Did anyone hear the radio discussion?

Does anyone know if any local Papers or news agencies ran any stories about this sighting?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ND124
Not only do you have cable tv, you also now have Conan O' Brien! I heard he has visited the country to meet with his lookalike.

Yep.. I always think that the really good english skills of Finns originates from a wide range of tv-shows, and of course movies.. not to forget that most Finns start learning English at 3rd grade.

Ram

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hey! can you please send them down here to Denmark... You know Copenhagen...

Great news.. I thought they didn't like cold weather... Ill have to reconsider that idea...
Uhm - is Finland Skandinavia? - must be... Can't remember..

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The Helsinki-Sanomat newspaper reported the news. It was only a little article but anyways. It was said that there was a very clear light phenomenon in the area, reported by many. The URSA (star science association) believe that it was an extremely bright comet. What makes this interesting is that smoke was seen floowing the bright light...

Could it be a space craft of somekind? I'm no scientist but does comets have smoke following them?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The Helsinki-Sanomat newspaper reported the news. It was only a little article but anyways. It was said that there was a very clear light phenomenon in the area, reported by many. The URSA (star science association) believe that it was an extremely bright comet. What makes this interesting is that smoke was seen floowing the bright light...

Could it be a space craft of somekind? I'm no scientist but does comets have smoke following them?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
kind of scary. maybe the aliens are really using telepathy ^^

because i havent seen/heard a lot about ufos here in finland, and just that time i was trying to talk to em via "telepathy".

maybe they heard me ^^

[edit on 15-2-2006 by systemlord_]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join