It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment-Aliens??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If there where aliens and people know which people in the american and world goveremnts would know?????

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hi mate

people in the know would be heads of state,presidents,high ranking military personel,prime ministers i even read somewhere that the queen was taken to meet aliens once

Graham

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The way the system works is that they only let people who need to know, know.

The President of the United States may not even know about it, but one of his secretaries might. Its a really strange system, but it is done in that method to weed out people who may talk about it. This is why its fairly likely Jimmy Carter didn't know anything regarding UFOs as he was wanting to bring out the information on the subject to the public.

So who really knows? As stated above, many or most high ranking military people do know, at least if they are unlikely to talk about it. All astronauts know along with several other NASA employees that work directly with space related equipment. All secrecy organizations like the CIA, NSA, & DIA know. NORAD knows. And then there are several big-budget military corporations like Raytheon that know. Other countries know depending on how much they need to know to keep their civilians in the dark about the subject.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So heelstone are you saying when i become an astronaught i will know the truth?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricko
So heelstone are you saying when i become an astronaught i will know the truth?
Most definitely. Anybody that becomes an astronaut WILL see things in space that are not shown to the public. Its a simple truth.

I'm afraid your interest in the UFO phenomenon may prevent you from getting into NASA. I'm sure they will do a very thorough background check on any potential employees. If you are a UFO buff, you will most likely be rejected for fear of you spreading information.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So would that mean that russian and british goverments would know.

Or maybe chinese know that they want to put someone in space.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Fitzpatrick]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
So would that mean that russian and british goverments would know.

Or maybe chinese know that they want to put someone in space.
Absolutely. All of those governments know to some degree what is going on. Anybody that goes into space probably sees 2 or 3 UFOs (or more) each time. I have no doubts to this. I say this because so many NASA expiditions have had anomalous activity leak out. Just think of what doesn't leak out. Granted there are debunkers regarding these sightings, but I certainly suspect there is more to what is seen than ice particles or window reflections. And then there are a couple of revealing statements by former NASA employees. We certainly do not have much to go by, but that is the purposeful to keep everybody guessing.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wouldent anyone be able to see these UFOs with a telescope looking up or is there a reason why we wouldent be able to.
Has anyone have in there possesion any physcial evidence of aliens or held any before????

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Wouldent anyone be able to see these UFOs with a telescope looking up or is there a reason why we wouldent be able to.
Has anyone have in there possesion any physcial evidence of aliens or held any before????
The only way to see space is at night. This darkness negates any attempt to look for UFOs in orbit as most are not self-luminous. You can't see unlit objects within a field of black.

People do point their telescopes up at the moon and see weird things up in space. The website is down as of the moment I typed this message, but there is the "Lunascan" project. The address to the site, if it ever comes up again, is www.evansville.net...

Viewing the moon for UFO activity works because there is a backlight to view anomalous activity as it passes between the moon and the viewing area of the telescope. It depends on how big the object is though. It also can end up having you see normal everyday objects like birds, bats, and airplanes that get silhouetted by the moon's light.

Possession of physical extraterrestrial evidence is hard to come by. Mostly due to a lot of it being confiscated. At least according to the civilians around the Roswell case. All of the debris taken by civilians was confiscated. There is one man who has got a true extraterrestrial artifact and has been attempting (fairly successfully) to get it analyzed as such. Just check out www.hardevidence.com... . This topic is also on the board by itself.

The physical evidence we do get is photos, film, and video. In several court cases, its all that is required to convict somebody of a crime. There are tons of UFO material like this that is impossible to deny their validity. So in this respect, several people have evidence of UFO/flying saucer existence. Its not undeniable proof of extraterrestrial activity, but it certainly appears to be the case in many situations. With some objects able to blink out of existence instantaneously, I have no doubt in my mind that such devices are not made by those of us on earth.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by heelstone]

new topics

top topics

join