It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LARRY KING has flight 93 families on now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Right now on CNN larry king has the flight 93 families on and the operators. The people who want to ask the family questions should call in.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by _shadow_]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Did any of the callers ask if they thought the plane had been shot by the US? Or, any other really interesting questions like, do you believe the official story? TIA

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I missed it, but i hope he asked the haunting question; How could they have been called from an altitude of 29,000 feet via cell phones when the technology is NOT in place?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There appears to be an effort manifesting within the media to reinforce the official story line of events that happened on that fateful day. I very much doubt that Larry King will be asking the important questions, the script will be one of emotional content in order to further solidify the official story in the 'hearts and minds' of the viewers.

On a side note, Universal Pictures' Flight 93 is soon to be released with its depiction of President Bush aboard Airforce One as the attacks happen, frustrated that he can't punch Bin Laden in the face.
Creative licence to rewrite history? I guess it makes a more exciting film than showing him reading a childrens book and looking perplexed and impotent.
I wonder how they will rewrite the part where cell phones work flawlessly from high altitude.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i just caught the ending but it seems they were just doing the emotional thing. They had the mother who son used his full name on, the operator who talked to the guy who said "lets roll" and the mother whos daughter was on the phone the whole time. Someone called right at the end and asked how the hijackers got in the cockpit? And the mom looked a lil odd answering it. She was like ...being a flight attendant there are keys around in certain areas. Um duh, if their were why didn't the other flight attendants use them keys to get in the second time?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
shadow,
maybe the terrorists had the keys with them in the cockpit ?

maybe the "cell phone" calls were made on the plane phones ?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

maybe the "cell phone" calls were made on the plane phones ?

I think it was a proven fact that only one call was made by plane phone from flt 93. Even in both movies it shows only one call being made by the plane phone, all the others were cell phones. I just think its odd that in the first movie, think it was on discovery that they let you hear the cockpit recording at the end of the movie and you hear....pop pop pop pop pop... and then it shut off, they said it was them hammerin the door with the carrier thing. Sorry but you would hear that every 10 seconds with them pullin it back and forth, not every second. Could it be the sounds of the fighter jets shooting? I dont know but just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The technology of using ones cell phone did not exist above 5000 feet. This claims they were making calls at 29,000 feet. BS.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
But that is the clincher...
if cellphone was used as a misnomer... then it was just a misunderstanding... and they were only using plane phones...

has it truly been claimed by the Gubmint, or witnesses (call recievers), that actual cell phones were used, and not plane phones?

I haven't seen it myself... but if anyone else has a link, I will jump right on that band wagon...

thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
has it truly been claimed by the Gubmint, or witnesses (call recievers), that actual cell phones were used, and not plane phones?

Yeah, there are a lot of pieces of info that contradict the use of plane phones. One caller was calling from a bathroom, for example. Others were calling, or alleged to be calling (assuming that these guys weren't all just sitting around a room somewhere making use of Pentagon voice reproduction technologies) from similarly phone-lacking parts of the plane.

I don't know how they think most of the calls were cell phone calls. That's just sort of been the implication, you know? Most of the conversations from Flight 93 have never been released (for obvious reasons) or really even discussed in detail.

The last call came from a dude reporting smoke coming from the plane, and saying that he thought a bomb had went off on it. It was received by operator Glenn Cramer, but she was confronted by the FBI and that call never really made it public. I think he was the man calling from the bathroom.

I think that that means that the plane was low enough by that point for cell phones to actually work (it was rather late -- the plane crashed soon afterwards, and that was the last known phone call from Flight 93). Earlier calls, I doubt. The "Let's roll" call, I seriously doubt was authentic.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who said the plane was at high altitude? Youa ll seem to be running on the assumption that the plane was flying a normal path.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Does any one dare call over there and contradict them?

They would probally hang up

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ok, lets look at this...

one possiblility that would make the official line true, is if the planes were already at low altitude...

I watched the documentary on TV this weekend that seemed to support that the plane was already well below its expected altitude...

So I am giving the benefit of the doubt there for now...
there did seem to be calls from cellphones that couldn't normally have worked...
so assuming that the reports of low altitude were correct, lets proceed for now...

that still leaves the last call made (regarding a "explosion") and the slip of the official story when it was mentioned that it was "shot down"

Anyone with me here, that they were obviously covering up the seeming fact that we had to take out that last plane...? (cant be blamed really... it was the right thing to do)

Now counter that with the CYA attitude of the administration, and some things start to come clear...

again... I think there is a coverup, but not neccessarily of what is being speculated...
I think they shot it down, and didn't want any additional criticism.
truth was secondary

top topics

join