It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something wierd happening to me, any ideas of what it is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi all, this has happened to me this afternoon, and i'd like to hear your thoughts about it.

First of all, some background. More or less since theselast Christmas holidays, my gf and some friends of mine have felt like my energy was being messed up. In the holidays we spent some days in my country house, and one of my friends also felt like there was "something" with me, following me. Something bad.

To be sincere, recently in the evening i've been feeling very tired, not really exhausted, but with my energies not very far from depletion (as if i hadn't been sleeping for more than 24 hours).

My gf and i usually see each other during the week ends, since we live in two different cities, and lately (starting from these last holidays) she often felt this "something": both when she was with me (an said it wasn't particularly friendly towards her), and when she was in her house, trying to catch some informations about it (and in this case, she told me che could feel this "something" behind her, causing her headaches, maybe in order to stop her looking for infos).

I have to say that, apart from feeling very tired, i haven't had any other ill effects... except from feeling a little more "bad guy" than usual (well, it's just a feeling, and i sort of enjoy it... this does not mean i'm becoming a bad guy, at least, not more than usual
), a little more connected with the animal and wild side of my personality.

One last thing: my body (or the energy around it) is usually very warm, but my gf said that since these last holidays my energy is very cold.

Now... couple of weeks ago my gf explained me her concerns (and told me what i've just written above), so i decided to build a shield or two, even if i didn't know against whom i had to protect. Anyway, they seem to have worked a little, since now i'm feeling less tired, and my gf sais my energy is warmer (not as warm as she's used to, tho).

We've made some hypothesis: a) either something has chosen me as its daily ration, draining my energies or b) some new aspects of my personality/energy are showing up, but since i don't know them yet i'm unable to control them and they "waste" my energy.

What do you think about it?

And now, we come to what has happened today... forgive me for the long background, but the infos i've just given could be useful.

I was laying on my sofa, my dog right next to me. We both fell asleep, and then something weird started happening.
All of a sudden begun hearing sparkles, as if my TV plug was starting to short-circuit. I kinda saw the TV screen flashing with some images (i think i saw it through my eyelids), got less than half awake, and noticed the TV was turned off. If i'm not mistaken, my dog seemed to wake up and look at the TV too.

I fell asleep again, and begun hearing some drawers in an armoire shake. I remember trying to impress strength and speed to them, and i did succeed. This kinda freaked me a little, to be honest, but i liked the fact i could control the speed of those drawers. I think my dog woke up again, rising her head and looking around. During all of this, i was sleeping, but also concious (sort of, at least).

Then, a few feet behind me, i felt some kind of presence, maybe the same "something" my gf and friends have been feeling... its vibrations weren't exactly friendly, they were pretty alarming, but i felt it meant no harm to me, at least not yet... well, i tried to spin around and look at it: i found it very difficult, and there was some kind of force, taking my breath away, trying to prevent my movement. It wasn't scary, just annoying.
At that point i think i had also a very brief OOBE, since i remember trying to spin around, while i could see my body laying on the sofa.

Then i think i decided i wanted to sleep again, and in fact everything ended and faded out.

So, that's it all. Any ideas about it? Just a dream or something more? And do you think it could be connected with what my gf and friends felt around me?

Oh and one last thing: lately, when lying on my bed to sleep, i feel like someone softly breathes on my face... my window is closed, and i'm not in a position where i could be reached by air blowing through its junctures (sp?)

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Your experiences with your friends really depends on what type of people they are. You talk about 'vibrations', 'shields' and then being unconscious or out of body. That would probably mean you're prone to mistaking the slightest unknown to the supernatural. Just don't let your imagination take over, personally I don't believe in vibes or relay too much on intuition. But the moving drawers as you say you believed it happened (as long as you were conscious) if I didn't know any better I'd say its a poltergeist. I've read a ghost book once and I think that's the cause but I am not fully convinced of ghosts until I experience one for my self, and it makes you wonder why peculiar people experience those things..

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Encablossa]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just seems to me you were suffering from chronic fatigue, or something similar (glandular fever?) which can have a devastating on your energy level. Also anything can happen when you are dreaming, I see nothing to suggest any paranormal activity but that's just me

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They're lying to you. In fact they are working for the entity! Get out of your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yeah, as said, it just sounds like winter's hit you hard. You probably have just been tired from things such as diet, your girlfriend (maybe a little strained relationship for awhile, and thus the "coldness"), and general stress.

Now, I've tried telekinesis on objects already doing things I didn't expect them to - and I try to say "spin faster!" or something - and it'll do it... but objectively looking at it, I know that I had simply taken 1 of two possible outcomes, and I chose the right one that it did by itself naturally. When it started to slow down in its spinning, instead of going "oh, I guess I was wrong", in order to keep of the illusion for myself, I changed to "okay then, slow down spinning" - and guess what, it slowed down! But it had already started to slow down when I started thinking that (which is what got me thinking to slow it down).

In essence, I was fooling myself with mental masturbation. I saw something happen, and instead of attributing it to a rational source, I attributed it to myself and denied how it could have happened rationally.

Of course, after that event, being the kind of person that I am, I quickly changed my view to that of it being a natural event (and how it could have been).

Now, as for the TV thing, you were just about asleep. It's very likely that you were half-dreaming (like when you're just a little bit asleep, have a micro-dream about falling, and then make a huge twitch as you jerk yourself out of the dream). Your dog probably looked in the direction you looked to see if it could see what was doing the oddness that he thought you thought you saw.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Get baptiized and accept Jesus. Then say I am under the blood of Jesus . a Leave my body immediately. It works everytime.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was going to say one thing until I heard you say drawers shake but then I thought Polter too.

However, I want to go back to first part of how you were feeling around Christmas time. Boy the holidays can really wear a person down, can't they? You know what else can get to a person if they are around it long enough? Jealousy.

Jealousy from other people is one of the few emotions that you can fend off for a time but it is so pervasive it can even work its way through a shield. I have to go to a lot of family reunions at Christmas and some of the people there are jealous for lots of different reasons. Maybe because I don't drink a lot, and they do (which I dont care if they do or not), or they think I gave someone else a nicer present. Some of them use the get togethers to compare my life to theirs and then get mad if they think I am doing better than they are....Or its one thing or the other. After awhile when you feel down, listless, and kind of smarmy you know someone is envious of you. So try and avoid the ones that are envious of you & you usually can tell who is. They dont say they are...they might even smile. But like the song says.."Smiling Faces, Smiling Faces, They Lie, They Don't Tell the Truth!" I catch them out of the corner of my eye giving me a jealous glare, the eyes cant lie.

Also, I have seen a shadow person from time to time when taking a nap who I feel gets closer and closer each time I fall back to sleep. But I am so sleepy I dont know if I dreamt the whole thing, even dreamt waking up and seeing him and dreamt I fell back to sleep again.

I would get fresh air, and lots of sleep, get your blood pressure checked to see if its too low or not, get some artificial sun at a spa, maybe you have the winter blues because of lack of sun. And a little iron might help too.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the insights and advices guys. You all have got good points i had't thougt of...

Well, at least according to your analysis there's nothing strange happening... that's really good news!!

new topics

top topics

join