It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof on NASA's own tape!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Oscillator

Nice pics
but aren't they just prooving the grey particle is infront of the tether? That's what it looks like to me. I know I saw your earlier picture with a disc looking like it was behind the tether, but I'm sorry to say I'm going to stubbornly believe that these are "airy discs" as you have called them, - I have never heard that term before but I'll go with it for now until I look it up.

And as some have mentioned the notch(es) would be explained by a characteristic of the lens what you called a lens arm I think. Why they (the notches) are not showing on the obvious light refracting on the lens.. I don't know, but as I said given one of these cams to experiment with I'm sure we could find out the reason.

Btw my mind is also open to the possibility that this tether line we see could be a scratch on the lens (or whatever) because of the way it moved up and down when he was adjusting the camera. And the real tether is not visible to us on the film.

[edit on 9/3/2006 by Wig]

Wig, I posted those pics because that was the ONLY object I can find, which seems to go in front of the tether (and yes, it is quite clear isn't it), ALL others seem to go behind it, hundreds of them. I have been looking into the shot jritzmann gave, but I don't seem to be able to duplicate the effect

BTW, those pics above, I actually encoded the ENTIRE movie like that, and took shots from that. To see the waves crystalclear in that big object. Quite nice. It really seems to be swimming there, and the relief in it too is quite convincing. I always thought that airy disks would be blurry

Wig, you cannot zoom in on a "scratch on the lens", and then focus the camera

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Actually I'm not sure that that one page is accurate. I happen to be looking into it.

Considering that Project PROVE documents hundreds of anomalies , its not that hard to get a couple of them wrong!

See, in my mind, that makes it the best way of covering something up, prove yourself over and over to be true, righteous and correct, and then belittling the ones that would have been worth it, effectively burrying it.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator

See, in my mind, that makes it the best way of covering something up, prove yourself over and over to be true, righteous and correct, and then belittling the ones that would have been worth it, effectively burrying it.

I agree in a general sense, kinda like hiding things in plain sight tends to work well.

However, considering that many of the "anomalies" that are documented on Project PROVE and from Martin Stubss videos are more impressive than STS - 48 or the STS - 75 footage , I don't believe that to be the case here.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We got guests..... get used to it.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello

Here are two sightings which happened during STS-109 mission.
The objects are performing unbelievable right angle turns at high speed. Look at the evidence :

Full analysis here : projectprove.com...

Full analysis here : projectprove.com...

Dare to debunk that ?

This is not ice, dust, debris, whatever. Period.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How do you know that it is not ice, debris, etc? They could easily be just that, and change directions due to a thruster being fired in their direction. I'm not saying that is the case, but would like to know how you come to the conlcusion that they are not any sort of normal debris.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hello

Originally posted by sensfan
How do you know that it is not ice, debris, etc? They could easily be just that, and change directions due to a thruster being fired in their direction. I'm not saying that is the case, but would like to know how you come to the conlcusion that they are not any sort of normal debris.

Here is how i come to this conclusion. In the first video, there is a thruster being fired seven seconds after the object was gone. So there is no way it could be due to thrusters, which can be clearly recognized. In the second video, the object came downward, and there is nothing but space above it. No thruster or whatever.

I though i would not have to mention that as it is self-evident, but anyway. PLEASE read the two analysis.

Ice or debris simply do not move that way...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Remember, there is more than one thruster, and in a thruster maneuver many would be activated in some sequence.

Some might be visible in a photo and some not at all.

The fact that a thruster maneuver took place in time nearby makes it more likely that another one took place a few moments earlier which was not visible.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

projectprove.com...

The debunkers will likely say that this is merely a bit of ice or debris which was deflected by a firing of the automated Reaction Control System (RCS). These small rockets are known to cause errant ice chips and small pieces of debris to be blown about. However, they also make a brightly visible flash, both day and night. In this case, we can actually see the tail area of Columbia where those jets are housed, and there is no firing of the RCS during the time the anomaly is visible. There IS a thruster firing some SEVEN SECONDS AFTER the object had come and gone. There is no way that thruster could have influenced the anomaly after the fact. We have an animated GIF of that RCS firing for your examination below.
To see for yourself what one of these is like at night, see STS-105 An Example of A Thruster Firing. So, if an RCS thruster firing had been responsible for the right angle turn exhibited by this object, we would have surely seen it! Instead, the RCS jet fired much too late to have had a role.

RCS Thruster Firing : projectprove.com...

The debunkers will automatically say that it's simple ice or debris. IF that is so, WHERE did it come from? It was moving TOWARD Columbia. Anything like ice or debris, originating from the Shuttle itself would necessarily be moving AWAY, not toward it. That is, heh heh, unless NASA is equipping ice flakes and bits of debris with maneuvering engines nowadays.

[edit on 13/3/2006 by Musclor]

Wig

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It could be ice IMO (or whatever debris dust etc), the second one you don't see where the particle went for all we know it might appear in front of the white surface of the shuttle, and it might have been deflected by something on that arm which is moving.

These tiny out of focus things with no perspective are simply not good enough evidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There are thrusters near the nose too.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
There are thrusters near the nose too.

Come on mbkennel, do you see thrusters here ? There is nothing above. Just deep space.

Here is what a thruster firing looks like. Do you see that in the above animation ?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
It could be ice IMO (or whatever debris dust etc), the second one you don't see where the particle went for all we know it might appear in front of the white surface of the shuttle, and it might have been deflected by something on that arm which is moving.

No it couldn't.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And btw, here is a close up of the plusating craft and the one passing BEHIND the tether:
media.putfile.com...
media.putfile.com...

I just put them up on the page, go there to see all videos:
www.putfile.com...

I also sent an email to NASA and requested them to explain the suddenly appearing objects:

I have seen on many videos from NASA; these objects that suddenly appear from nowhere!
I think these have to be objects hidden from the visible light spectrum which moves into the visible light spectrum?
Don't give me a dumb reply saying it's dust, I want an scientifically explanation for this!

And if you don't know what i'm talking about then take a look at this:
media.putfile.com...

And this video where I counted atleast 7:
media.putfile.com...

And I see them all over the place here:
media.putfile.com...

And this object is really strange:
media.putfile.com...

I guess they will just give me a link to NASA - Kids Home and tell me I can learn stuff there...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is the interesting thing regarding space junk. If it were space junk,,,rocks ice crystals etc,,,traveling at that velocity, one would eventually hit the Shuttle and damage it would it not?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The last video is a fake.... images from a MICROSCOPE.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join