It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Iran be attacked or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There seems to be conflicting stories throughout the news. One minute we hear Israel with u.s support is going to strike at Irans nucleur facilities, next we hear it can't feasibly be done...

...one minute we hear the u.s is updating their war plan for attacking Iran and has been planning to attack for years now, next we hear the American armed forces are streched to their limits in Iraq and could not possibly attack Iran....

One minute we hear from Bush and co that diplomacy is the way forward, next "military options cannot be ruled out"..

....One minute we hear people "in the know" predicting Iran will be attacked in late march to prevent the float of the Iranian bourse, next we hear that any attack would have diasterous, unacceptable casualties..

english.aljazeera.net...

With all these conflicting reports and stories, and with the situation heating up, for me it raises the question,

Will Iran be attacked or not?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I really doubt it
we been suppose to be attacked by 2004 but nothing happend, people keep changing their minds saying iran will get attacked this year or that, I bet you anything when nothing happens right after march those same people who estimate when the attack is going to happen will just change the date again saying next year or in two more months etc......

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Bozorgh]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the answer to your question depends totally on Iran. If the president of Iran keeps acting like a lunatic and threatening Isreal, yea, they will be attacked. No one knows when or where but it will happen.

It also depends on just how far they have come on building the big bomb. The closer they get the more urgent the matter will become.

There is no point in bombing them now if they are actually five years away from having the bomb. If they already have one or will soon, then the matter becomes urgent.

There are too many variables that we simply do not know to say for sure if an attack is imminent or not.

Just my thoughts,

Wupy

join