It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right on time for Armeggeddon...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ok do you really think its going to be thrown at you all at once. or if it is real then come slowly and deceitfully. i mean if eve understood everything i dont think she would of pretook from the tree. however everything was not told to her. same here ok the social sec. numbers just about every man has one and if not something similar to mark you and you only noone else. the scanners so to start scanning people when they do recieve a chip. sure the chips are not in the hand or forehead (eyes scans) yet however what will you say when it comes down to that. what will you say when you try to go to a supermarket to buy yourself some food and they tell you no not till you let us put this chip in you. that way it comes right out of your bank account you dont need money or credit cards. but at the same time its a tracking device. but no need to worry because in the end there can only be one God. one winner. and there devices just might not work right when they want them too, anything can go wrong. but when the time comes you take it or not buy or sell. yes two things first you must worship the image of the beast thats where this part starts if not your dead already. you must be killed those that do however next is to recieve this mark ---or the name of the beast or the number of the beast so you have a choice of three. and two different places to choose to put it.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh neat a new doomsday prophecy to add to my growing list. hmm lets see here lets see...I now have ohhhh sixty five million five hundred and seventy five of them.. Nice to know people havn't caught on to an all too perceptible trend

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
same here ok the social sec. numbers just about every man has one and if not something similar to mark you and you only noone else. the scanners so to start scanning people when they do recieve a chip. sure the chips are not in the hand or forehead (eyes scans) yet however what will you say when it comes down to that.

I would say, "This isn't the name or number of the beast on my hand or forhead as Revelation requires, so I need not worry".

Originally posted by Shar
what will you say when you try to go to a supermarket to buy yourself some food and they tell you no not till you let us put this chip in you.

I will buy it off the black market. There are a dozen pseudo-currencies waiting in the wings for the collapse of the offcial one already. These would simply rise to prominance. There is no way to control buying and purchasing to this degree. People will simply bypass the system undetected and kill/bribe bureaurocrats as necessary.

Such a "mark of the beast" system depends on complete honesty on the part of everyone involved, which is by definition absurd.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Aw come on guys. We al know it is logistically impossible to insert a chip in all the peoples of the world in such a short time span. First your going to have to produce the chips the distribute them and then set up the infrastructure. By the time the real thing rolls around the 666 chip is the devil pushers will be one of the first to recieve it.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

As for Bible prophecy, It has predicted NOTHING that has ever come true.

NAME ONE!

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

Firstly, I am not a bible cruncher. I look at the Bible differenly than most. I am only posting this thread because I knew it would stir frenzy on this forum. As for the Bible not predicting anything that came true...THAT'S FUNNY!

I will give you one in hopes to induce curiousity.

When God told Abraham to disown the Servant and the child (Ismial) he had with her and flee into the desert. God promised them that one day they would have a large following (Islam) and their people would be blessed with heavenly riches by which there is no comparison (oil discovered in middle east 1930's).

There are truely many more if you could look with the right set of eyes. They were much more simple articulators back then. They chose their words wisely to them. We now struggle by putting to much detail to them. Bottom line, Islam was given a nation and riches, just like the Bible said... AAC

[edit on 14-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
When God told Abraham to disown the Servant and the child (Ismial) he had with her and flee into the desert. God promised them that one day they would have a large following (Islam) and their people would be blessed with heavenly riches by which there is no comparison (oil discovered in middle east 1930's).

The Bible doesn't say anything about Islam, nor is there anything even remotely verifiable about this "prophecy". This is another case of a "prophecy" being assigned after the fact to fit the way history turned out.

Abraham is a fictional character.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
mrwupy

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Problem is you are assuming great riches means financial riches. How do you know this is what it means?
The heavenly riches spoken of could be spiritual not financial.
I mean the whole christian biblical concept is very anti-wealth.

"It's harder for a rich man to pass into heaven than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle ".

So why would God bless people with financial wealth when it would actualy hurt their chances of getting into heaven?

[edit on 14/2/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Even if we do start getting micro chipped under the skin like they do in Spanish nightclubs to pay for services and drinks via a scanner. It does not mean it’s the mark yet. It just means the system is up and running for the new ways to up grade upon. These chips are simple stepping-stones to improve on, in 100 years time they may be connected to every item on the planet with unlimited God like Internet services. Who would say no to that. But the problem is not that people thought this 50 years ago or 20 years ago about barcodes but the fact its in social development. We can now see the world with TVs and Ipods and phones. Everyone can see events happening. The whole world will react together like never before and the Bible painfully says the whole world will be pleased to see the two witnesses dead or the false prophet get a head wound and rise again witnessed by the whole planet. It will happen on TV and this concept of the whole world witnessing something together was a bit far fetched 100 years ago let along 2006years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As far as the chip is concerned, i do have an opinion on that as well.

Its already starting in pedophiles, which i do believe is a good thing that they be monitored. Soon it will be in the elderly and senile to keep track of them. Eventually it will be introduced to new parents as a way to insure the safety of their newborn children. ALL newborns will be chipped so that it becomes so commonplace that the next generation will be chipped from birth. It will simply seem a normal part of being born, like getting a vitamin K shot.

Our generation may very well be the last to go unchipped. We can refuse, It can be mandated for newborn children, just like vaccines.

Just my thoughts,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So why would God bless people with financial wealth when it would actualy hurt their chances of getting into heaven?

From "my" understandings, Ishmail (breeder of Islam) was unwanted and disreguarded as being of Providence. So in this misunderstanding, God granted them with an equal nation and many riches.

Again, I believe the bible is open to interpretation, so my personal thoughts (opinions of christians POV) (I am not a christian) are that Islam was not annointed from God's covenant with Abraham, so they were given physical wealth.

I am not claiming that I will judge an Islamic's spirituality, I am only saying that from Christians POV of the bible, Islam is the forgotten seed.

From what I know of Islam, they believe in Jesus was a prophet, but Mohammad was a prophet after Christ. Always open for interprations. I have always believed that "Revelations" was a rudemenatary prognostication of the cycle change or "end of times."

AAC

[edit on 14-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Problem is you are assuming great riches means financial riches. How do you know this is what it means?

In the case of Abraham, that's exactly what it meant. Abraham was chosen for great financial favor by his god for reasons never really explained even before the whole child sacrifice farce.

Before that, god made him outlandish promises for no apparent reason. Even though Abraham went about fooling everyone he could with his "sarah is my sister I swear!" con, with god playing along as the straight man. God simply piled reward after reward on Abraham while mindlessly punishing everyone who in good faith fell for the con job.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's not that barcodes or chips are the mark of the best, even though many people do believe it may be one of those things. It's the trend of centralization of power, and all these things being seen as precursors to a probable final tool of control. A chip seem's like a worthy candidate at the moment, but who knows, it may be a six day week, or something similar.

Spam, Abraham was one of the greatest men who ever lived- his faith in God was exemplar (like Job he never charged God foolishly even when pushed to the extreme as in the sacrifice with Isaac) he had the oportunity to enrich himself incredibly and rule like a tyrant but didn't do so (ie: when he overcame the King of Sodom, classic example), and so forth. Even if it was not so, the gifts of God come without calling.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Spam, Abraham was one of the greatest men who ever lived- his faith in God was exemplar (like Job he never charged God foolishly even when pushed to the extreme as in the sacrifice with Isaac) he had the oportunity to enrich himself incredibly and rule like a tyrant but didn't do so [edit on 14-2-2006 by Nakash]

Why would he need to? He had already enriched himself immensly at the expense of the king of Egypt as well as the Philistine king using his "sarah is my sister" scam. You can almost justify the scam against Egypt due to the dire circumstances, but then he turns around and pulls the same fraud again against the Philistine king when he is well off and unthreatened in any way. Yet YHWH holds these poor duped souls responsible for the scam rather than Abraham who is the culprit.

There is nothing virtuous about Abraham at all. Even his willingness to kill Isaac is anti-virtuous. What decent father would do such a thing? What kind of sick god would pose such a test and then consider it a passing grade rather than abject failure if you cooperate with it? This story teaches nothing but the ethics of unquestioning submission to power. How nauseating.

If this story were anywhere but the Bible, you would likely consider Abraham a sociopath worthy of being locked up or executed, and you would consider the one who aided him to be a demon rather than a god.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Anti-Virtuous to follow a direct order from God? What if by "killing" Isaac he was making his son a Duke or King of Heaven ? It was a symbolic action of course (ie: symbolic of the New covenant, Jesus Christ the slain passover lamb) and God had no intention in having Isaac killed, but *EVEN* if it was so I would follow the same orders if in his shoes. This reality is a simple sphere, eternity holds many rewards. As a good father he would secure his son a decent future (unless he was insane, but we aren't holding Abraham as insane, but as a man taking orders from God). Please try thinking outside the box.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Anti-Virtuous to follow a direct order from God? What if by "killing" Isaac he was making his son a Duke or King of Heaven ? I

What if when it rains next time it rains gold coins instead of water? Yes, it is evil to follow an evil command even from god himself.

I would follow the same orders if in his shoes.

You are a testimony to the consequence of faith. Here's an article about those who have taken your perspective to it's natural conclusion:

www.religionnewsblog.com...

As a good father he would secure his son a decent future (unless he was insane, but we aren't holding Abraham as insane, but as a man taking orders from God). Please try thinking outside the box.

Go read the story again. No-where does god make promises about the well being of Isaac in the hereafter. No heavenly rewards or threats are ever mentioned to Abraham even if that were a valid rationalization for such a heinous crime.

God promised material wealth and prosperity to Abraham, and promised to make a nation out of his heirs. Not once did the topic of heavenly consequences come up. To Abraham, god was no different than what we might call a demon - a being who's favor can be purchased in exchange for benefits in the here and now. Abraham's god even plays a key role in the petty 'sarah is my sister' scam.

The story is not a forward looking allusion of Jesus' story, rather, Jesus' story is an allusion back to the Abraham/Isaac story.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by spamandham]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What is interesting to me is that some CHOOSE not to believe that the Bible is the Word of God and HE specifically states that HE "..tells the end from the beginning." Don't want to believe that, fine but do some research and read a history book before you spout off about something you THINK you know a little something about. If you want to have an intelligent conversation about prophecy and how it HAS BEEN FULFILLED, great! But if all you wish to do is run headlong in to an argument blind and dumb just for the sake of stirring the pot, your going to hit some furniture of TRUTH, but then you'll probably blame the furniture or say the bruise on you shin doesn't exist either.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone
What is interesting to me is that some CHOOSE not to believe that the Bible is the Word of God.

How true. Some of us do choose reality over fairy tales. There is no distinction between the type of nonsense arguments used to promote Bible prophecy and the same type of BS used to prove Nostradamus knew the future.

Most of what is called Bible prophecy was not even intended as prophecy at the time it was written, but instead has simply been lifted out of context. Thomas Paine wrote the book, "Examination of the Prophecies", devoted to debunking such out of context claims.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

hahahahahha, you're a funny guy.

sure, you want another... not a problem my friend. Again, you'd be surprised at how many prophecies have come true, whether or not you understand them is a completely different issue.

Oh, well what reality do you exist in where only you understand how the prophecy and been fullfilled and cannot seem to explain a single one of them in plain english?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join