It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4 ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Who among the multitude of you out there would like to see a Fallout 4 made by the original team, and where should it be set?

Personally i would like to see a return to the 1/2 versions but retaining the multiple team system of Tactics, with the BOS heading across the Atlantic ocean to enlarge there power base and rid the world of a new menace.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd like to see a fallout 3 first.

unless you want to count brotherhood of steel as 3...

but it really wasnt like fallout 1 and 2.

Bethseda is making 3 I've heard and they're suppose to be fanbois so who knows mebbe they'll do it justice?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No i was counting Fallout tactics as #3, and no it was not as good as 1 or 2 but i think the multiplayer angle took a lot from it, multiplayer is ok for the likes of Ghost Recon and Halo but not really RPG's. But thats just my opinion, if Bethseda are making 3 or 4 i hope they can do it justice.

Are you refering to BOS on the X-Box? That was a rather lame attemt at crossing a PC game to console and i dont even count that as a Fallout game, in fact i'd almost forgotten about it...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkfalcon1971
No i was counting Fallout tactics as #3, and no it was not as good as 1 or 2 but i think the multiplayer angle took a lot from it, multiplayer is ok for the likes of Ghost Recon and Halo but not really RPG's. But thats just my opinion, if Bethseda are making 3 or 4 i hope they can do it justice.

Are you refering to BOS on the X-Box? That was a rather lame attemt at crossing a PC game to console and i dont even count that as a Fallout game, in fact i'd almost forgotten about it...

No I'm a PC junkie :p

Did you ever play UFO:Aftermath/Aftershock ? those are kinda falloutish well just the combat really.

Black Isle was working on a fallout type game but it wasnt same setting it was more of swords and magic but fallout engine i guess?

I for one can't wait for another fallout I think Bethseda will do a good job they're other games are kew!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Only can recall Morrowind on the Xbox by Bethseda, that was okay. Never played anything that caught my attention so much as fallout. I usually use my PC for RPG's and Xbox/PS2 for FPS. I just thought everything about fallout was brill, the setting the quests and side quest the ability to play the game pretty much how you wanted to. Apart from the disapearing car god that bugged me no end.

My son has just started gettin into the fallout series but he's going backwards starting with Tactics, he is only 8 though so 1 an 2 may be a bit out of his depth.. Ha ha

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I liked VATS, it was a cool way to put something like that into a shooter RPG but . . .
i would like when it says you will hit it that your bullet actually goes there, what i mean by this is when i am behind cover and pop out and hit VATS and shoot a lot of the time the bullets will hit the wall, but if i shot in real time i would have hit them
-also make it that you dont have VATS to depend on, it should be something cool, but if its used too much gets boring and takes challenge away from game

The combat system(real time, bot vats) i thought was a little buggy just make it a little sharper, i didnt like the cross hair ( [ ] )

Spoilers to Fallout 3 will be in the next part. Be Warned

Now for the story line heres an idea
Now this would take a little bit away from other Fallout games, but i thought it would be cool if you could play the char you played in Fallout 3
the choices you made in that one determines where you start in the next one, such as:
1. If you were the good guy, instead of dying when u sacrificed yourself you come back as a ghoul or someother mutated thing and wake up with the forgot the palce, but the one that the guy looking for his android talked about and the sientists are studying you and the brotherhood come in and help you out . . .
2. If you chose the cowards way and made the Lyons go in, her dad finds out about this and is kicks you out and the enclave pick you up and you join in for . . .
3. If you were the evil character and destroyed the Wasteland, you get arrested by someone and taken to a different map then the Enclave help u get out . . .

new topics

top topics

join