It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Reptillians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
some hard eveidence is needed, no hearsay reseach. present some documents..some picture videos, anthing! until, some absolute validity is presented then there are none...at least ufos and bigfoot have glamour shots!

by the way, feel free to present some stuff here.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Egyptian, and also Jesus were the anointed one.
Polished and rubbed with crocodile oil, crocodile are the strongest that represent reptile. Well, after certain dinosaurs specieses has extinguished.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have read a little on reptilians, but it's pretty much some guy's theory.

I would love to have anyone explain to me about the reptilians and like the thread starter said, provide a little evidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
At he bottom of the page there are tags. If you click on that tag it will show you all the threads that are tagged with the word "reptilian." I don't really believe it myself but if you visit those threads you will find loads of information.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Look for Phil Schneider and David Icke for more background.

AFAIK there is no rock solid evidence.

It wouldn´t be a conspiracy theory then, but rather a conspiracy probability. Statement courtesy Dave von Kleist

[edit on 13-2-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've never believed in the Reptilian theories, and thought they were much more absurd than aliens.

Aliens? Possible.
Reptilians? Dont think so.

Though there is no evidence to prove Aliens and Reptilians, Reptilians seem like just a random idea some man came up with for fun or controversy.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the dave icke stuff is all writtin from his own perspective, I want hard science and precision documentation that there are reptillians, ufo, theres lots'o evidence...to make claims to a next step..to figure out what they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok, I will try and explain this issue as best as I can, but the crux of the matter is, it's not as simple as getting pics, video evidence etc.

As David Icke says, science is only now beginning to validate some of the phenomena we know as the extradimensional, or beyond our regular 5 senses. To be able to see the Reptilian shapeshift for yourself, either you have to be tuned into the correct frequency, or the being has tuned you into their frequency. It's something that as yet hasn't been proved by science as concrete - but science is already beginning to prove things such as the vibrational ring and the earth 'communicating' with its cohabiters. But the thing you must understand about the scientific community is the emphasis being poured into validating the 'correct' conclusions consistent with their hypotheses. Anything outside of that conflicts with their preconditioned left-brained (logic, order) way of thinking and it's only those scientists with the ability to use their right-side (creative independent thought) of their brain who genuinely have the desire to gain knowledge for the betterment and advancement of humankind.

Icke himself expresses it far more eloquently than I can summarise here in writing - please download the recent radio interview here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and you will understand why the Reptilian issue isn't as straightforward as "getting cold hard facts". Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
the dave icke stuff is all writtin from his own perspective, I want hard science and precision documentation that there are reptillians, ufo, theres lots'o evidence...to make claims to a next step..to figure out what they are.

It's NOT just his own perspective, he simply has gathered his research from what other people have given him. As I said, you will be hard-pressed to gather video evidence and pics etc considering you have to be tuned into the right frequency to pick up the shapeshifting attributes. Find me a video camera that can do that and you'll make me a rich man!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you believe David Icke's research then here is one

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would say check out the knowledge Credo Mutwa shares

"So, there ARE such creatures. Where they come from, I will never claim to know, sir. But they are associated with certain stars in the sky, and one of these stars is a large group of stars which is part of the Milky Way, which our people call Ingiyab, which means “The Great Serpent”. And there is a red star, a redish star, near the tip of this huge rim of stars which our people call IsoneNkanyamba.

Now, this star called IsoneNkanyamba, I managed to find its English name. It is the star called Alpha Centauri, in English. Now, this, sir, is something that is worth investigating. Why is it that well over 500 tribes in parts of Africa which I’ve visited in the last 40 or 50 years or so, all of them describe similar creatures?

It is said that these creatures feed on us human beings; that they, at one time, challenged God Himself to war, because they wanted full control of the universe. And God fought a terrible battle against them and He defeated them, injured them, and forced them to hide in cities underground.

and much more here

www.librarising.com...
www.davidickeforum.com...

'Several African tribes claim, or have claimed, that they have descended from a race of reptile-like extraterrestrials which "come from the sky." Some also claim that they still walk and live among us, but cannot be identified. Very little research has been done about this particular claim, since it has most often been dismissed as myths.

This article consists of a conversation between the author, Rick Martin, and a Zulu Shaman named Credo Mutwa. The article is quite long, but proves to be an interesting read, especially when it comes to the correlation of the reptiloids and their involvement in the state-of-affairs in Africa. '

mendhak.com...

(mod edit to reduce large piece of copy pasted text)

[edit on 15-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Mythology is Mythology, back in the times people honestly believed in zeus and hades. by no means am I, scoffing and the reptile connections between different cultures. It's still not proof of reptillians, if that were enough then everyone would still on a 'mass scale' believe in elves or gnomes. David ickes research is quite well..but, it still leaves you at the end with the lingering question..."are there reptillians"

I understand that his information (as I beleive it to be the most thought out work) is inquistive, but, it still comes up as."where's the proof"
anyone can do the "I heard, who heard it from this guy" dance all night long, but, there is no factual proof. all in all, the information is very cryptic.

if its real..it should be bought out in the open with Evidence..and here you go..and you can see it for yourself...instead of mind boggling conversations that don't out right tell you..but, still acusae of the subject.

IMO of course.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There is a thread active about how Reptillians do exist, so why don't we continue this discussion there? After all, there is no need for two threads on the same topic, right?

Reptilians do exist..whether you believe it or not

Thread closed.

top topics

join