It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inbred Fundamentalists Ignore Warning Signs and Continue to Inter-marry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When does Fundamentalist automatically mean Fundie Christian in your eyes Nakash? Why do you want to silence this story it quite obviously appropriate for this directory? Hit too close to home for you?

A canadian would obviously say something ignorant

That is a troll-like comment btw.

The human genome (as well as that of most beings) has devolved over time. They recently found some seeds of wheat in Giza's pyramid, planted it and they got a strong sturdy plant with different amino acids than the same species of our day.

What does seeds have to do with the Human Genome degrading btw? By what bar are you measuring by?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sardi please explain to me how a thread calling people you hate incestous freaks is not offensive? Please explain to me the conspiracy angle of a thread formed to call people you dislike "inbreds"? Why isn't this crap in bts already? In case you didn't notice, that idiot started this by calling my community incest loving freaks. I at the minimum should have mouthed off at it. Also don't start playing the "Fundamentalists aren't Christians" leftist crap, I know full well who this thread started targetting (Christians).

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

In case you didn't notice, that idiot started this by calling my community incest loving freaks.

You're FLDS?

Do you want to contest the facts laid out in the article, or do you want to get offended and obfuscate? It's a rhetorical question.

I at the minimum should have mouthed off at it. Also don't start playing the "Fundamentalists aren't Christians" leftist crap, I know full well who this thread started targetting (Christians).

This thread has nothing to do with Christians, we're discussing the FLDS. The Nazarene didn't get world famous by marrying a bunch of his own relatives and living in sin with children. He didn't get world famous by preaching a gospel of hatred and intolerance against blacks, and other minorities. He didn't get world famous by keeping to his own and living like a guilty man shut off from the world.

I have NOTHING against people who continue in the footsteps of Jesus, egalitarians don't hurt anybody.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What is the problem here, these people are acting like royalty over there in Europe. If you believe in David Icke then they is just making the lizard stronger in em.' But you think since they got TV up der that they would want to go outside and see the big world an all.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wyrdone, you are in all truth an idiot, and I expected you to continue calling those you dislike incestous freaks and then play the "Fundies aren't Christians" card. You underestimate the intelligence of those reading this (unless they are like yourself). Your "Facts" have more to do with politics, there are no facts here. The facts are that people who don't let their children marry idiots such as you, now rule this country (ie: Jews and Protestants). Digest that a little my Canadian waffle friend.

ps: How's Harper? Finally a few Canadians grew Balls and elected a real leader, as opposed to some corrupt Chretien or Paul Martin.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You underestimate the intelligence of those reading this (unless they are like yourself). Your "Facts" have more to do with politics, there are no facts here.

Keep trying that "these aren't the droids you're looking for" bull# on me, see how far it gets ya. The fact is, these particular inbred fundamentalists we're talking about ignore the warnings of doctors and continue to intermarry - dispute that. You can call me an idiot till doomsday, but it won't change the fact that it aint me buggerin' my cousin.

The facts are that people who don't let their children marry idiots such as you, now rule this country (ie: Jews and Protestants). Digest that a little my Canadian waffle friend.

In the future, when you contribute to my threads, something substantive would be highly appreciated. And now you're talking politics on this thread?

[edit on 11-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For your info Nakash I'm not for gay marriage. Not all Canadians are. I'm not against christians either; but some of them do go too far (like marrying family members).

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Come on, these people need to socialize too, and if by going to a family reunion means they can score too, hey, so be it.

Is this why they vote the way they do?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I know Texas tried to legalize bestiality not too long ago.

I'm sure if Texas can stand the sheep-you-know-what'ers, they can stand the cousin-you-know-what'ers.

Bottom line, it's not a political issue, it's a public health and safety issue. If these people aren't shown the light, they'll damn themselves and their communities to a living Hell. I mainly started this thread to brainstorm how that might be possible.

These whackos are so infatuated with their relgion, they're willing to put the health of their children and the well-being of their community second. That seems unacceptable to me.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bottom line- this is propaganda meant to demonize Christians. The ADL would have shut down that website offering that study if it was carried out on Jews instead. Same for CAIR. Yet we put up with this crap because our religion doesn't have some sort of Maccabean right to punish those who insist with portraying us in a mean spirited way. This is 100% complete slander. That's the truce and you know it.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Bottom line- this is propaganda meant to demonize Christians. The ADL would have shut down that website offering that study if it was carried out on Jews instead. Same for CAIR. Yet we put up with this crap because our religion doesn't have some sort of Maccabean right to punish those who insist with portraying us in a mean spirited way. This is 100% complete slander. That's the truce and you know it.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Nakash]

NO NO NO!

If you saw a women drinking heavily during her pregnancy You would want to STOP. Right. SHE is damaging her baby.

This is about a group that gaurunteed to have problems with there children!

They are producing more and more children with a low to poor quility of life, minimal ability to care for themselves. WE would be upset if a jewish community let this happen. we would be upset if a cathlic group let it happen.

Spirtuality, a beleif that the universe is good, unites us.
Religion, a beleif that one mans words is better than another devides us.

So rein in the flame thrower and talk about the issue of genetically crippled kids.

Steve

I am okay with Gay marriges but now they get the same tax benifits

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
err... no. Stop the slander man, this was good for a few laughs but your scaring me if you think this is the norm. I remember when the targets for this BS used to be Jews (because of antisemitism). Now it's the next easiest targets (ie: Christians).

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This has NOTHING to do with 'Christians', and everything to do with an isolated group of people. You keep trying to make this about 'Christians', which I think is a total cop-out. The only way this thread could be about 'Christians', would be if all Christians engaged in incestuous polygamy, and that's obviously not the case.

You have yet to present a single shred of evidence, just some rhetoric about being the poor, persecuted minority. You're comparing FLDS to the Jews? That's rich. It's folks like FLDS, all throughout history who've been the ones persecuting the Jews, self-righteous, bigoted Christian extremists.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
IF you're really looking for inbreds, i suggest you take a look at cultures where women are sold like cattle and who procreate by rape ('forced marriage') - these folks mate according to their shortsighted materialistic plans and couldn't care less about their kin as long as their family 'honor' remains intact.

Strangely, most people in te west seem to be very afraid of them, considering they're supposedly *only degraded inbreds* ....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What's the attraction though? I mean, you have to be taught to look at them like they are fair game, even here in "Yankee" Alabama, Northern Alabama, we aren't taught to look at our sisters or cousins like mating partners. These people have to be raised to think it's ok to do, ew.

I don't care if my cousin was Miss Universe, sorry, around here we are raised to think !EW! when that comes up. Not "Hey Family Reunion, wonder if Aunt Betsy is still the hot little number in between the sheets like she was last year!" Oh wait, sheets, I mean bed sheets, not KKK sheets, but even then, ew.

Also, this isn't about religon, it is about health! Sure they may be christians, but if they were Jews or Arabs or whatever it would still be a major !EW!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wyrd, if your baiting me you will fail. Deny ignorance, I'm out of here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join