It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Who Did It?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
The building went up in Bush seniors years in charge.... they came down in his kids years in charge... coincidence? Me thinks not!

Where did you get that info from???

Thw WTC towers were built between the yrs of 1966 to 1977.

www.greatbuildings.com...

GHW Bush prez in the yrs 1989–1993.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Jedi_Master said that, not me.

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Originally posted by bsbray11
Should we look to the circumstantial stuff, or is there even a point? Because that's a lot of info.

In a court of law circumstantial evidence is not really admissible, so the choice is yours...

My bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So who did it?

after reading all the speculation, I guess the constructive thing about this forum is for people to be creative and come up with theories, then find facts to back them up.

I think it could be possible that 9-11 was a team up between Osama Bin Laden and the Bush Administration, but NOT Bush himself.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Agree with Bush and a link up.... and please let me explain what I meant by Bush 1 + 2 . Bush senior was CIA in the years WTC went up, then when to head of CIA, then went to vice pres, then pres. as you all well know. The mans a snake - Im just suspicious when it goes up when GB' seniors almost in charge, and down when GB junior IS in charge..... smells bad that one.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
to develop an intense interest in ret. Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, and SAIC.
Science Applications International Corporation, of which Inman is a director, has many members in top spots within the Pentagon.

You will find extremely interesting cross-connections from them with many subjects of interest on this board.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Still talking... C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If there is a coverup, it is by the Port Authority. This was a new type of construction, that alot of engineers did not want built based on safety concerns. It was designed to extract as much space as possible, and safety was not even a secondary concern.

Please read the book 102 minutes, written about the time from the first plane till thje collapse of tower 2. It goes into the design and teh arguements and how the WTC was up to code according to 20's standards.

Again, where is one blasting cap?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join