Once a reader, now a poster

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In the past several years I've become aware of the multitude of information that public operates without. I am astounded by the secrecy and conspiracy and horror that is played out RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES. I think there's a little bit of truth to everything and find myself less and less able to dismiss farfetched theories as conspiracies. I hope that by participating in this messageboard I'll feel like a participant/contributor rather than a bystander. Beyond that, I'm not sure what power we multitudes have over the large, old, organized, secretive forces of power in our world. I also hope that we're all not going to be government (black forces) hits the closer we get to sad truths.




posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey Losonczy!

Well welcome to the world of ATS!


How about something about urself?
What u interested in?
Wher u from?

Have a good time here

Gryff



posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Conspiracies exist.

But before they are exposed they are called conspiracy theories.

When the world muttered that France,Britain,and Israel had conspired to start the Suez crisis it was only a conspiracy theory.When it became clear it was true it became conspiracy FACT.

While reporters were hunting to find the truth about the Watergate scandel it was only conspiracy theory but it became conspiracy FACT.

Do conspiracies happen today?

You would be naive to think they do not.

Welcome Losonczy the worst that anyone could accuse us of is being suspicious of those that have already betrayed our trust.



posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Losonczy,

Wellcome..

And i feel that ATS is a good place to start..





posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Hey Losonczy!

Well welcome to the world of ATS!


How about something about urself?
What u interested in?
Wher u from?

Have a good time here

Gryff


A little about myself? I'm interested in coverups. Not so much the alien kind, but the government or organizational kind.

I'm a chick in my thirties with some college.

How's that?



posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Losonczy,
Greetings and welcome.

I hope that since you are now a participating member, we won't have to worry about you becoming an active on-looker again....now you can play with us.


I hope you enjoy your time here and may it be a knowledge filled and enjoyable one.

regards
seekerof



posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Losonczy,
Greetings and welcome.

I hope that since you are now a participating member, we won't have to worry about you becoming an active on-looker again....now you can play with us.


I hope you enjoy your time here and may it be a knowledge filled and enjoyable one.

regards
seekerof


So far, so good. Except, I already pissed TheNeo off by calling him a prick. I was sensitive to his comments. I'll be more diplomatic in the future.
I've gotten started with a few of my comments questions. My early posts relate to:
1) How to find out whether my father was an agent in/around the Nazi regime
2) Why no one seems to be concerned about us letting a jet full of Saudis and Bin LAdens fly out of the US
3) Excitement over Michael Moore's new book
4) Radium experiments by Johns Hopkins in the 40s and 50s

I'm making a list and I'm gonna start posted like a crazy woman. Glad to be here. This site is one of my daily stops...and now I'm glad to contribute.



posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome,.....

glad to see ya!




posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
In the past several years I've become aware of the multitude of information that public operates without. I am astounded by the secrecy and conspiracy and horror that is played out RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES. I think there's a little bit of truth to everything and find myself less and less able to dismiss farfetched theories as conspiracies. I hope that by participating in this messageboard I'll feel like a participant/contributor rather than a bystander. Beyond that, I'm not sure what power we multitudes have over the large, old, organized, secretive forces of power in our world. I also hope that we're all not going to be government (black forces) hits the closer we get to sad truths.


Welcome. I see You'll fit in nicely here.



posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
welcome enjoy your time here



posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I say yea! I say who gives a goddamn what the rest of
the world thinks. I say KNOW where you stand and/or
think. All my weaknesses are yours. All my strengths are yours.
I do not believe anyone lacks any components, ordinances,
abilities or traits seen by or of another. Screw the reality they
feed AT me! I choose to design my own thanks. Not an insult,
nor jab. I am only offering charisma-via bloody syntax and
box w/screen. Heh, heh. It is only called a car because you were
born in a pre-existent world that said this was so. Does your
mind internalyze car, car, car, car, when you see lots of 'em?
Didn't think so. It's time to wake up kids, nap time is over. Reality
101 is a breeze, but the teacher is such a f.....!





top topics
 
0

log in

join