It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians do exist..whether you believe it or not

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They already have taken the earth for themselves. There is alot that you need to read up on in this area. First start off by reading the excerpts from the book True blood, blue blood: Conflict and creation, this material is free to read and it will help you understand what is going on. Of course you dont have to believe it. This is just a good book about the reptilian problem if you are curious. Of course the best book i suggest people get is The hearts code, by Piersol.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Native indians also know of these beings check out this page for instance, red elk talked about them on c2c as well (bigfoots, greys and annunakis as well).

red elks webpage

facsinating stuff!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Oh come on guys?...

I truley believe that something is going on in this world, and outside of it and that there is truth behing alien activity. But this retilian thing is starting to gnaw at me, there is no evidence, other than eye witness accounts. Im not saying that an eye witness account is not worthy of anything, and just because I have not seen them doesnt mean they dont exist. But we have explored 89% of the worlds caves and found no evidence of any activity.

If these 'reptilians' were so smart and so technically advanced and have been living there for years then by now it would be mainstream or more widelty noted. There would be mass signtings, not just one or two people.

Also, being such a smart race that can do anything with the technology they have surley by now would have come to a conclusion 'Why are we living in holes like rats, while humans prosper and enjoy temperate climates and oceans?'

Of course, no one is underground.

I could turn round in the morning saying that I saw a 'Tropicalfishatron' and that it morphed in front of me into a guppy with a pink tail with alien symbols on it, if I convinced enough people to also say they saw the same then no doubt there would be a post on ATS detailing there homeworld and how they use the light from their dimming class 3 sun to reproduce along with detailed reports on their eating habits. That would all be rubbish, but that is as much evidence as there is for the 'tropicalfishatrons' as there is for the reptilians.

I think that resource and efforts should be targetted towards genuine and real UFO reportings rather than this.

Sorry, but its all I can see.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah, reptile like people exist. The older and mid older ones smell oh so good too. The younger ones comparable to the human 20's smell somewhat awful when they are in circumstances lacking showering facilities.

I'd like to devise a product and services line for them, or perhaps carry on to become their dental hygentist or masouseor manicurist. However, the image of my bones being used as their toothpick comes to mind. Sad tales.

It *would* be nice to hear whether or not their plumbing has been manufactured up to date in an ergenomical sort of way, or, if baby wipes have yet been engineer larger and less chemical for lovely reptilian hygene protocols.

Entirely seriously.

So-if I hunted down all of my spelling errors the message would not be written, for the 50 I've already corrected.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Too funny.

Who thought this would really work?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
yeah. it sounds crazy; i have a strong inclination not to believe it but unfortunately, i know that some things are true that they're saying. For example, the verticle pupils thing is true. I know someone who gets vertical pupils from time to time. They are not in the elite or in government but they are descended from french aristocracy directly and possibly english as well (tho not confirmed) - whether that is the reason for it or not i dont know.

I think the shifting thing may be true too from what ive experienced; although what exactly happened i cant say becuz i was careful not to look.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

their is only one on these things and his name is reptile and he is a ninja he spits acid out of his mouth and eats their head off.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can anyone take me to where i can see a reptilian in Florida i live in florida but haven't seen anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whitelightwolf

The entire "reptillians" conspiracy is propaganda in my opinion - for some strange reason it has gone "viral" on the internet, that itself must lead you to question why so many people want to believe in them. Usually, as is the case, they (those who spread the propaganda) mix fact with fiction. Perhaps yes they are a species, perhaps no they are not in control of all that is evil in this world.

The propaganda basically allows you to think that humans are not the problem, when in fact, humans can be very evil if they want to be.

That evil is apart of us whether we like it or not, next thing you know they will say that all crimes are committed by reptillians.

We are capable of good and evil, and we were only "tempted" by the serpent according to the doctrine.
edit on 17-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have witnessed one in a dream state, I wont go into it, but I think they are very real.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Austin0523
Can anyone take me to where i can see a reptilian in Florida i live in florida but haven't seen anything.

www.tinyurl.com/57d4b2
edit on 17-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
These "reptilians" sure seem to get around.

They appear in the myth and legend of virtually every single culture ever to develop on Earth.

The Dogon tribe in Africa for instance (my favorite) have given this species a name; the "Nommo". And they have a well confirmed home world as well. The Dogon said they were from a "companion" star to Sirius, and proceeded to speak about a third star to follow Sirius around. Of course we know that isn't the case; Sirius star system is only two stars (A & B). What wasn't known back in the day is that there is indeed a third star, although it doesn't orbit Siriua A. In fact, it isn't even close to Sirius, except when you "look".

The star is called NU 2 Canis Majoris. it is located at approximately the same coordinates as Sirius (R.A. and Decl...right ascension and declination), but it is out 64 light years as opposed to 8 (for Sirius). Nu2CM has a single confirmed planet, a "jovian water vapor" planet in its habitable zone.

Here a "kicker"; the Dogon called the "Nommo" an amphibian race of "lizard men", or "fish men"...

The Nommo also appear in Hindu, Egyptian, Sumerian, Native American, and virtually every other culture ever to exist.

So...thinking that they are real...is probably the logical and correct/intelligent thing to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
first of all, allow me to first say that I believe in the reality of demons because I have personally seen irrefutable proof. however, this reptilian thing is weird to me because ok lets look at this logically: the lizard brain is basically adrenaline-fueled. so lets say you are full of adrenaline and you get the fight/flight rxn. what if it could cause distortions in the pupil? I take adderall mainly to help me cope with an eating disorder because it stops me from feeling fat and wanting to puke or starve. well, ive taken pictures of myself...like for facebook...and I have noticed I have those reptilian slit eyes at times lol. okay so, number one, demon eyes look totally different. so that makes me think that the cause is natural and due to biology and survival. perhaps the phenomena only appears in film because thats the only place I have ever seen thw slit eyes that you reptilian believer people show off as proof of whatever.

idk. while I know for certain that possessed people exist, slit eyes is not a symptom. my familys genetics also give me eyes that change color depending on certain things. like, why does the slit eyes mean a reptile? seems like jumping from point A to point Z without anything in between. im sorry but the reptile thing rings false to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am open minded, and will do some reading, but honestly, i see these kinds of post and wonder how long the person has been off their medication.
Its very odd that the only real 'proof' of these are found online.
I will do some reading in the next few days, but i seriously doubt i will become a believer. But who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

and sadly, this is one more of the many topics that i just cant get myself to believe.
Key word being "Dream" as in asleep as in imagination.
I know many fully believe, and promote the idea of dream state interaction and travel and others, but for me, i just write it off as 'dreams'. i.e. over active imagination.
But who knows, as ones said by a famous author "there is more between heave and hell than mere mortal man will ever understand".

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

and sadly, this is one more of the many topics that i just cant get myself to believe.
Key word being "Dream" as in asleep as in imagination.
I know many fully believe, and promote the idea of dream state interaction and travel and others, but for me, i just write it off as 'dreams'. i.e. over active imagination.
But who knows, as ones said by a famous author "there is more between heave and hell than mere mortal man will ever understand".

and what of the instances where "Dream" is NOT a factor?

Such as the finding of an appropriate planet for ET to call home...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join