It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians do exist..whether you believe it or not

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I sent this letter to David Icke

Dear Mr.Icke

I am 17 years old, and female writing this to
tell you my experience with these reptilan creatures.
I am wondering if you have ever come across this
before. By the way, I haven't read any of your books
yet* but I am definetely going to buy them offline
sometime if I can.I have listened to your Coast to
Coast broadcasts, and I have also seen Secrets of the
Matrix. Brilliant stuff indeed. I agree with you 100%.
I feel bad for the other people...it's really a shame
that some people scoff at you...most don't understand,
and they find the reptilian idea hard to grasp, but
not me. i believe it. Anyways, you are a brilliant
intelligent man, and I am with you all the way. I am
also trying to wake people up, well here is my story.

I was in Florida, In Jupiter town. I was
staying with my grandma and grandpa in their
apartment. One night there, I went to sleep and I had
an astral projection. I went to an underground base.
I was walking around, minding my own business, and I
came across this shelf where I
was looking at these jars. They had body parts in
them, and baby aliens. Then, these two lizard
reptilians came out of this room. I don't recall them
having suits on. But I
know they were dark green, and had big yellow eyes
with black slits. They made these wierd snorting
sounds and it reminded me of velociraptors. Suddenly I
somehow was in my room
again...and I went back into my body, this time, my
eyes were still closed, but
I could still see out of my third eye... So these
reptilians,there were
two of them. One was at the foot of my bed, and the
other one jumped on top of my moms bed. LIke a HOP!
jump, on my moms bed. She was completely un-aware, and
was out. She was asleep. Then the other one, pulled
back like a velociraptor, and pounced on me! It
started to shake the bed, and it tried to get me. Then
I opened my eyes for real. I was completely aware of
everything around me. I know* this part was not a
dream. And to my horror, it REALLY WAS!!! On top of
me!!! I covered myself in the sheets, and I heard the
ZEEP ZEEP ZEEP!!! Of of the
claws on it. It was awful. i felt like I was being
assaulted...
so then, it kept on doing it, and I was
screaming saying MOM! MOM!!! MOM!!! She didn't hear
me. Then I sort of tried to push the thing off of me.
And It jumped off, and ran into the corner of the
room. I physically felt the thing ON top of me, and
physically felt it JUMP OFF of me. I took the sheets
off of me, and stared at the reptilian in the dark. It
really was there.. Mean while I almost had a heart
attack. I watched it and then the other one came
around, and was just
about to attack me, so I quickly turned the light on!
And...they ran into the corner and
dissappeared...omg..it was the scariest thing. I am
not usually afraid of things..but this really scared
me a lot.My mom noticed, and she said, "Kendall..with
a groan.
"Mom, these dinosaurs just came into the room and
attacked me!!! *I was almost crying Mr. Icke*, and she
said, What? Hunny it's fine...you were dreaming..."
And I said, no..no I wasn't." She doesn't believe me
though. And I swear it is the truth. I did not make
this up. I believe in these reptilian aliens. I have
also had a dream where this man at the whitehouse..or
castle shapeshifted. Mr. Icke. I know my experience
seems like a dream, but i can asure you it was not. i
have had dream-partially aware eperiences before..this
was nothing like it at all. It was truly real. Also, I
have never even heard of reptilians when i saw these
things. Alright so these are the features of the
reptilians i saw. They were about 4-5 ft high. I think
the other one was a bit taller. And they were dark in
color, and light on the underside..they had huge eyes.
And really scary looking, like they had an intention
of doing something really bad. They were yellow or
goldish in color, and had black slits for their eyes.
They had arms and claws at the end. On top of their
head were ridges...They had small sharp teeth, and
they smelled awful. Like sulfur, and sewage. They did
have a tail that curled up. And they could leap. They
had V-like slits for nostrils..their snout sort of
protruded a bit. Well that's as much as I can
remember.

Sincerely

Kendall

PS: *Bless you David Icke, I hope all is well*

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Shugo, I understand your frustration...but do you understand mine?...I know that people..or some people don't beleive me. That's fine. I don't care. I was just hopping onto ATS to merely tell this story to people online. My true account of what happened. I didn't mean to...insult anyone.by any means/ However, last night online was uncalled for, but that was only because it was so early in the morning and I didn't care. Plus it's the internet right? Anyways...I sorry that people don't understand David Icke..nor have they investigated into him. or Credo Muttwa, or Phil Schineder, or the rest of the abductess..or....reporters that report these experiences...now listen. I am not here to be mean on ATS. It is not my time or place to do that. Like I said, before I was being annoying on the posts in the beginning because I was in a bad mood, which doesn't count, and also because I was confused with the post. once again sorry. You won't be seeing any "attitude" from me....so...lets just leave it at that, alright?

mod edit to remove unnecessary quote tags

[edit on 27-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Shugo, I understand your frustration...but do you understand mine?...I know that people..or some people don't beleive me. That's fine. I don't care.

Well apparently you DO care, or you wouldn't be so hostile with your opinions, IE: "ATS are Reptilians"

My true account of what happened. I didn't mean to...insult anyone.by any means

How do we know it's true? Your word? That's no good on the internet. Insult people? You only insulted every single male in chat last night

However, last night online was uncalled for, but that was only because it was so early in the morning and I didn't care.

Yeah whatever, you're right, it was uncalled for, and I'm glad you understand this.

And as far as "attitude" you've busted one try, whats it to tell me that your word is worth anything other than just some words written on a computer screen?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Look...I don't want to get in an argument ok..I'm psychic, and I know these things...you got a problem with it. Talk to a leading satanist, ask him about reptilians, and you can kiss your sorry ass good bye...

Woah? i wrote that? That must have been early....sorry well I don't know whY I said that. XDDD. SOrry mate......

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Oh, lol,. ATS is reptilians no no, I was just kidding...I was really mad, so I took my frustration out on the internet. Sorry, didn't mean to do that. I won't do that.

The only reason why was because I was tired....very very tired. Seriously, I wasn't myself, you won't hear that from me. And also, it was 2:23AM in the morning. I shouldn't be up anyway. Well don't worry, everything is fine. I'm fine.

Ok, please...PEACE* You will not hear any arguments from me. Ok? PLease..just...lets just drop it.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
No disrespect there wlw but maybe you could get together with the

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

thread and we can all figure out just which aliens are in control.
If you haven't seen that thread you might find it a learning experience.
One I would title "How to lead sheeple on without saying anything".
I will say at least your account has more meat to it.
Oh and I hope you noticed when I said Florida was home to wackos and weirdos I didn't exclude myself.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And you wonder why no one believes you, or really likes you, your attitude is trash... I would suggest you take a walk, or leave...This is the internet, learn how to use it, no one will buy this, or next to no one, who's get a bright mind, because you don't have anything to show for it....stop this nonsense, get some help or something, I don't really care what you do, but you best loose your attitude, or you will find that you will have no friends here, or anywhere else for that matter, grow up.

Hmm... a bit too hostile and threatening for my taste. While I'm all for exposing hoaxers and frauds, WhiteLightWolf is neither. She's simply a person who's had a unique experience and wants to share it. She doesn't need any of these threatening responses. You have the same amount of proof that her experience was false as WhiteLightWolf has to prove it was real.

And by the way, WhiteLightWolf's attitude is in no way "trash". She sounds frustrated because people like you jump to conclusions based on your own experiences to denounce other people's experiences. This, my fellow otaku, is truly ignorance. Learn to "Love Thy Enemy".

WLW, feel free to continue posting your opinions and experiences as others on ATS do. You will come across skepticism and even hatred sometimes, but more often you shall come across acceptance and truth.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by TheBlueSoldier]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And along the lines of what Blue just said:

Mod Edit: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

I think it would be good to review the posting guidelines for Skunk Works Forum

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

The "back to basics" idea is a throw-back to the early days of ATS where there were only a handful of people engaged in these more speculative exchanges. While it's very important that ATS maintain it's reputation as a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied to popular conspiracy theories, it's also important to embrace the ability to incubate new ideas and theories. The Skunk Works Forum is this incubator for your theories and ideas.

And this:

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
And by the way, WhiteLightWolf's attitude is in no way "trash". She sounds frustrated because people like you jump to conclusions based on your own experiences to denounce other people's experiences. This, my fellow otaku, is truly ignorance. Learn to "Love Thy Enemy".

Thankyou Blue..while I have been...sort of crude back to him, because of my dumb remark a while back. I shouldn't have arugued with him in the first place. And he shouldn't have argued with me. I respect peoples opinion. I was hostile at first because...well...skeptics make me feel stupid, but now i understand that I can not provide proof for what I saw. I just can't. regardless of what that thing was..I just hope that never happens to me again. I felt it was life threatening at that time of my life. I do not talk about it public, because I know what people will think. it's crazy..I'm crazy. You're a nut or other names...so i chose ATS, to see what other people thought. Shugos main problem with me is that I posted to many times because I was new, and didn't know how to use the quote button. Well, I understand now what to do, and how to do it. I know I have made many mistakes on ATS, and I apologize for that. Partly because I did not follow the rules correctly. But Blue, I really appreciate this. Thank you for supporting me.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

All right cowboy, lol. I understand. As you can see I am an open-minded person. Anything is possible. I have seen that thread. I'll take another peep at it. Thanks. ^_o

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's defense of opinion, thank you very much for allowing me to read these, agian.

Hostile? Yes, why? The attitude, I give it how it comes. Now, I was going to walk away from this thread, but coming in after I agreed to step away, and throwing pitches at me, is very uncalled for and up right rediculous.

I'm demanding proof, and I'm also saying that, I don't believe this with words. Why is that? Maybe it's because the internet is crawling with hoaxers. If you disagree with how I took hold of this matter, that is fine, I do not need to be worried what you think. As you don't need to be worried about what I think.

If you have been here long enough to go through the amount of hoaxers, disinformation persons, that I have you would know this. Also, if you look around the internet, there are many hoaxers and disinforamtion persons elsewhere. I guess my conflict here is, why do you feel the need to team up on another person, expressing an opinion, a stone cold skeptic at that, and decide to mud sling? This could easily be moved there, because it's not just me anymore throwing the punches, and it wasn't going to be anyone throwing the punches, until some wanderer had to come in, cash his two cents, followed by a lacky of some sort, knowing that the original fighter would respond in a, interesting matter.

I'll walk away from this again, but I would love to see, no more responses on my case, after I quitely walked away the first time, on the ground that I wouldn't slander this thread anymore.

As I said before, and I'm only talking to you whitelightwolf, I have found my truth, and I have woken up, and I know what I know, and believe what I believe, but not what you do, and the way you came across is that I'm wrong for not believing what you do, likewise I have done the same thing, and I respectfully "apologise" if I came across that way. But, I would encourage you to not make this seem as if it's an agree or you're wrong factor or, you are no better than the government that is "covering up" your story.

I can not say what you saw that night, and I can not say that I believe you. It is not my room to tell you they don't exist, you have to find that out for yourself, it is not my room to force a belief upon you, or tell you you're wrong, and likewise, you do not have room to tell me, that if I don't believe you, I'm wrong, imply that I'll "see" someday, knowing that you may be wrong (I may be too), or tell me "this is how it is, and that's that, and there's nothing you can say about it, because I know I'm right."

I could simply say that the Aurora exists because I saw it, and my 8-ball told me so. But you wouldn't believe me. Frankly, I wouldn't believe it either, unless the rest of the city would back me up, and I had enough proof.

Your sources, David Icke, well, what can we say about David Icke. He is a nutter, you can't have an idea like that without being one. Though, with the amount of proof against him, there's a rough .2% he's real. He has no GLOBAL effect, and he certainly doesn't have a professional background to support his claims, sorry to burst your bubble.

As I said last night, I encourage you to do a BOOLEAN search on him here on AboveTopSecret.com. You will find many accounts against him, with backed proof that he is fake. If you want to believe him, that's fine, but don't rub other peoples noses in it, and don't get pissed off if someone says he's a fake.

53RM0N 3ND

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It's defense of opinion, thank you very much for allowing me to read these, agian.

Ok. yep.

53RM0N 3ND

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
quick question:

since when did d. icke become a credible source?

really, i don't see any credibility in the man.

*sighs* if only people would just understand. i've found my truth already. Now I hope you wake up.............

there is no hard evidence for reptilians

i have seen none of the connections that icke points out, they're based on conjecture instead of proof.

any conspiracy as large as icke suggests would leave far more evidence than any group could contain.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
there is no hard evidence for reptilians

i have seen none of the connections that icke points out, they're based on conjecture instead of proof.

any conspiracy as large as icke suggests would leave far more evidence than any group could contain.

Here..hopefull this information that my good friend has pieced together will highten your sense

David Icke has talked alot about Reptilians, and he has a wide variety of information from very credible sources. We are talking people in government here. We are talking people who are high enough to be aware of the global situation. We are talking princess Diana here. These are credible sources.

From what I know, the Reptilians havent invaded the planet at all. They've had the planet all along. We are their creation, along with 12 other extra-terrestrial races....that is why the number 13 is so sacred to the Illuminati. The Reptilians supposedly reside underneath the Earth, what you didnt know the Earth was hollow? This sparked the legends of demons living in fire pits under the earth. The Draconians, as they are called, are in control of our Global Elite, and the Global Elite are actually hybrid Draconians. aka half human, half reptilian. And they have the power to ''shape-shift'', or what is called morph, from human to reptilian form and back again. And people dont notice these hybrids because they look human. Its easier for us to take orders from a human, not a reptilian. Many high profile people have reported other high profile figures shape-shift. Princess Diana was aware of all this, and in fact, had a name for the Windsors, the Royal Family of Britain, also one of the 13 hybrid bloodlines. She called them the ''lizards'', and used to say that they weren't human. She was reportedly gonna expose all of this information. Her death was very questionable, indeed.

Credo Mutwa, the official historian of the Zulu nation in Africa, has verified all this information and more. He claims that he has seen the shape-shift phenomenon and has done a lifetime of research in the subject. He says that the Reptilians and the12 other races created the human race. He says that that is why in the original Bible, before it was translated and re-written, says ''let US make man in OUR own image'' Plural, indicating it was a group project.

It also says in the original Bible that the Annunaki, or Elohim.....what the Sumerians called their reptilian gods, had ''mated with the daughters of men'' and created the hybrid bloodlines. These bloodlines were then put into positions of ruling power, and the people were told to worship these kings and royalty because they represented the ''gods''. These bloodlines were told that they have the right to rule over us, because of their genetic relation to the ''gods'', the reptilians. And to this day, they claim the right to rule over us.

This is also why these royal families inter-breed with themselves so obsessivly. Its not because of snobbery, but it is to best hold this reptilian-human DNA, and keep it pure.

The reptilian genetics in these people allow them to shape-shift, but they need to consume human blood on a regular basis, or else they couldnt stay in human form. The domesticated pig was created using wild boar and human DNA to create an animal which the bloodlines can eat which would help serve this purpose. So eating pig is a form of cannabilism. That is why Jews consider it unclean to eat.

But, eating pigs all day wouldnt be enough. They would still need to consume human blood for the chemicals and the substances in it that allow them tokeep human form. So that is why, for thousands of years, people have practiced sacrificing people to please the ''gods''. They sacrifice the person in a ritual, and the reptilians can then drink the blood. It has happened all over the ancient world, and still happens today.

Small children are particularly a target for sacrificing. Why? Because they dont have the build up of chemicals in the body like adults do. i.e. caffeine, tobacco, etc. And when they are put into a state of extreme fear, the adrenyline in their blood just explodes. This supposedly makes the blood more potent for them, and they literally get a ''buzz'' off it.

Children have been used for sacrificing all over the world. Every year, 800,000 children go missing off the streets in all countries of the world. Why? What are they being used for? And the majority of the missing children cases are never solved. The odd one that they can solve, thats the one you see on your nightly news. The others? Not one word. Why?

They are in control of the Illuminati, aka the Global Elite, and are dictating to them what to do. They are issuing in a New World Order, which would completely obliterate all forms of freedom, and even free thought would be a thing of the past. We would gradually be integrated into the Draconian Empire.

Its almost scary to accept all this as a reality, but the sooner we can do that, the sooner we can put a stop to it. Ted Gunderson, a former FBI official, has done a remarkable job exposing, and trying to stop this madness. No child should have to go through something so terrible, I think we can all agree on that.

But there is hope. The other 12 extra-terrestrials who helped create us are not too keen of this idea. I believe, if need be, they will come and help us. The human race is going through a consciousness ascension which is gonna blow all this manipulation apart. The reptilians know this, this is why they are in a frenzy, they are clammering to issue in this New World Order before 2012, but they are way behind schedule, which tells me it is doomed to fail.

By the year 2012, the human race will go through an ascension that is gonna move us into a higher dimension of reality, based on love, compassion, and peace. The media paints a scary world for us, but truth is more and more people are waking up to all the manipulation around us, the Illuminati, the reptilians etc. Now, more than ever before, people are fighting against them, and they are worried sick. Bushs government is falling apart. People are resisting them all around the world, and soon, we are gonna defeat them, and kill them, and we will take our power back. The power they have over us is the power we give away to them everyday.

Here take a look at this thread, he says it all here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully that will be enough for hard evidence my friend

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just don't see any hard evidence there.
The Diana quotes are taken out of context....she and the inlaws never got along and weren't above name calling. I myself have used the exact same words to describe my ex-wifes family. Doesn't make em lizard people or shape shifters just ugly folk.
Quoting a Zulu historian from a country that is supersticious not religous who knows what the bible says before its translated in to his native tongue is just silly.
And to rely on the bible as anything other than a good work of fiction is called faith which has nothing to do with reality or facts. Even the religious scholars will tell you there is nothing in the bible that could stand up to reasonable scrutiny. Faith is the word that is needed to understand the bible.
I would be inclined to believe your account before I would the above solilloquoy.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gee, Icke pays off a guy to report his stories. Well no, but you get the picture. Mutwa was just a supersititious Zulu witch doctor who's tribal legends sounded a bit like Icke's ideas, so he bought all of Icke's story with his own "minor" modifications and became his poster boy. I don't buy this Reptilians biz. Just don't....

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Actually, the current bible does say "Let Us make man in Our image, according to our likeness". I was also curious about this quote and asked my pastor why it says "Us", he said that God was referring to himself and the angels which were already created before Earth.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
Actually, the current bible does say "Let Us make man in Our image, according to our likeness". I was also curious about this quote and asked my pastor why it says "Us", he said that God was referring to himself and the angels which were already created before Earth.

You have to admit that is a beautiful dodge. Here's a little experiment. Go ask 20 different pastors the same question and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Our Spirits were with God, before we chose to come here, and live for Him!
So don't you think we are included in the Us?
I tend to think so! But thats just my belief of the grand picture!
Just thought I throw that in!
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It refers to the trinity. YHVH often displays himself as an angel (Malak YHVH which delivered Moses the law for example). This is the son, or Jesus Christ (why also he was unrecoginzable when his disciples saw him during the 40 days after the crucifixion). Why the need for this? Simple- none can see or reach the Father, he is too abstract, too powerful, only the son has this access (simply because the son and father are one). This father is the "En Sof" of Kabbalistic lore. Simple really. Angels did not create anything, not even a fly- God did, and only God can.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join