It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians do exist..whether you believe it or not

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have to say angel, I will respect that there *may* be proof, but it's never been presented. As said, it's difficult to find reliable sources on the internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so, if I said I was reptillian, who would beleive me? and that my whole negative stance on reptillian,. is just to swell disinformation? would you beleive me? or how about if I deny I'm a reptillian after I write this? would u still think I'm one afterwards? thats alot of thinking for a "mere" human? right?

honestly, there are no greys. well under our control. but, were not about to let them take our cattle.

p.s. "food for thought" and are the masses really that gullible? or is it the truth?

[edit on 17-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So True Shugo
You have a point there about the internet! But hopefully we won't have a face to face to confirm our notion about it! Otherwise I know what your saying!

Waffle Interesting point as well!

Angel

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IronMan

Absolutely we do! So True so Very True, I guess all we can do is wait and see! But I do believe one day, we will all see things as they really are!
What will they do then, run & hide I'm sure! lol
God will have the last say, I can't wait!

[edit on 17-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I have to say angel, I will respect that there *may* be proof, but it's never been presented. As said, it's difficult to find reliable sources on the internet.

right here sums up my view, I've been told told then answers like

"gods your proof" or "you don't want to know" afterwards...alot of repetativness....see when it comes to god and reptillians I see it like this

"God, would protect me from reptillians but, he won't save me from poverty and starvation"

thats the best way I can compare my thoughts there.

to beleive that there are reptiles behind every corner waiting to eat us..is a fear no one should live with, the best way to do it..is deny their existance...and if there are reptillians..then end their existance.

humans arn't helpless you know..maybe some are. but, thats why there are people who arn't.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
IronMan

Absolutely we do! So True so Very True, I guess all we can do is wait and see! But I do believe one day, we will all see things as they really are!

All I can say from the deck of the USS Over-45-Club, is that a lot of people similiar to
yourself (me included) have waited and watched for the revelation without success.

I remember pouring over Ufo Monthly back in the seventies and wondering what will
happen when we get the Orgone weapons honed and start to bring down the culprits
in the the fuzzy pictures.
I recall groups of folk in small, clunky vans chasing about in the country lanes of Warminster in England, sure... just sure that at the next turn they would discover the
'Warminster Thing' sitting at the side of road.
Nothing.
Area 51 is so secret that everyone knows about and cattle mutilations is an excepted insurance problem.
It's always the same, I don't mean to insult anybody here, but the world is a baffling place at times we're nothing more than an organism on it pondering whether as an individual, can you make a difference and will anyone remember me in a hundred years from now.

Strange natural lights, whispers and excited hopes... that's the UFO world today.
Look at it another way, where's the 'pranged-up' craft? THEY'VE GOT IT!
What's the plan? THEY'RE GONNA GETCHA AND THE MEN IN SUITS ARE IN ON IT!
Can anyone help me understand what's going on? YEAH SURE, FOLLOW ME BUT IT'LL
COST YA AND OH, BY THE WAY, WHAT MOVIES DO YOU WANT ME TO REGURGITATE FACTS FROM!
Sorry for being cynical, but when I look around and see us fighting over color of skin, different religeons, oil, money and cartoons, I just think that the universe may be so
complicated that the shaven apes that shamble and destroy across this world, will be looking at the wonders out there and evaluating the information the same way that the rifle was perceived as a thunder stick by Native Americans back in the day.

Jeez I rant! sorry.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by IronMan]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe they're not shape-shifting, but you are percieving their true identity, which is evil. We all have a true self, as hard as it is to believe. I am disappointed I cannot remember the qoute, but it goes somethng like this. "A man's charactor would not know his integrity if they were standing side by side." Maybe, the reptilians represent the darker light force? The darker aspect of people. AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So, I have a story. I'm very skeptic of reptillians, but, I thought I'd share this..theres alot more too it than that. I'm ver prudent and well as spiritual.\

my philosphy about spiritualism..is this...its something that has been passed down to me..and to my grandfather before that and his..blah, blah blah.

"spirituality, isn't a religin its..a "way of life" and should be taken in stride and live instead of letting it live you"

so here's my story:

When my father was 12 years old he was riding his bike home from my great aunts house...when he seen someone crossing the road. when he got closer..about when the person was crossing the road, he stopped and turned his head towards my dad. My dad said, he froze..and looked wide-eyed. What he saw was a (what he explained) as a lizard man. the thing looked like he explained was, he was bald a light colored green big eyes, about 7 foot tall..my dad remembers the face and heighth but, thats about it...it crossed the road and entered back into the swamp.

===

about 25 years later, we were up at my uncles house, and a medicine man who visited us through the years was performing a ceremony (exuse me for not explaining it in detail for personal reasons)
well, this skill is lost in my area...and it might be lost totally..for this ceremony, you could have direct contact with "spirits" and my dad, out curiosity asked if he could contact this thing he saw.
the thing said my dad wasn't supposed to see it..and if he tried to contact it again that it would come looking for my dad, the bear who was watching over the medicine man, laughed at this thing..and told it to beware itself..then it left cowering...as it was explained.

it was later explained to us, that this thing was one of the protectors of the swamps and forests and that it has been here long before us...and it mean tone is because its a territorial being and likes its privacy.

---

now, before I start to sound crazy and claim to be talking to spirits and otherworldly things..I'll stop talking because honestly I don't know if there is..things I've seen and have done..have showed me otherwise, but. I don't know..and Knowing is half the battle.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by waffleprime]

[edit on 19-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello I would like to talk to you about this type of stuff because i think one day if you and me and people that are able to believe like us can get together and stop this crazy stuff from happening

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, how could we prevent this stuff from happening (if it is?) If they are aliens there is no God, but if they are ancient entities from another sphere of reality something dangerous might be in the air (and if this is happening I assuredly believe it's the former).

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Watch the skies young man and wait for the sign.

Keep a vigil and if you see anything that looks like somebody off the 'V'
series then beat 'em good!
Lizard men indeed!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And so does Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
IronMan

All I can say from the deck of the USS Over-45-Club, is that a lot of people similiar to
yourself (me included) have waited and watched for the revelation without success.

I remember pouring over Ufo Monthly back in the seventies and wondering what will
happen when we get the Orgone weapons honed and start to bring down the culprits
in the the fuzzy pictures.
I recall groups of folk in small, clunky vans chasing about in the country lanes of Warminster in England, sure... just sure that at the next turn they would discover the
'Warminster Thing' sitting at the side of road.
Nothing.
Area 51 is so secret that everyone knows about and cattle mutilations is an excepted insurance problem.
It's always the same, I don't mean to insult anybody here, but the world is a baffling place at times we're nothing more than an organism on it pondering whether as an individual, can you make a difference and will anyone remember me in a hundred years from now.

Strange natural lights, whispers and excited hopes... that's the UFO world today.
Look at it another way, where's the 'pranged-up' craft? THEY'VE GOT IT!
What's the plan? THEY'RE GONNA GETCHA AND THE MEN IN SUITS ARE IN ON IT!
Can anyone help me understand what's going on? YEAH SURE, FOLLOW ME BUT IT'LL
COST YA AND OH, BY THE WAY, WHAT MOVIES DO YOU WANT ME TO REGURGITATE FACTS FROM!
Sorry for being cynical, but when I look around and see us fighting over color of skin, different religeons, oil, money and cartoons, I just think that the universe may be so
complicated that the shaven apes that shamble and destroy across this world, will be looking at the wonders out there and evaluating the information the same way that the rifle was perceived as a thunder stick by Native Americans back in the day.

Jeez I rant! sorry.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by IronMan]

Yes I hear you Ironman, I have been waiting too. but when the New World Order happens..if it does. Then you'll see them. The grays are nothing but slaves to reptilians. The draconian eletes are the leaders. Look at halo 2....

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

And so does Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!

Hey if you can't handle the truth. get out of here!.....I don't have much respect for people like you. I know they exist because I have seen them. but since this is online.. you can't believe me, since I don't have photos, or videos. I apologize for that. But if you saw these reptoid things in Florida, in your room. Wouldn't you be too freaked out to move...let alone grab a camera and take a picture of it. Two of them to be precise....I didn't beleive in them before. Heck I didn't even really believe in Grays, or reptilians, I have never even heard of them. Until after I really saw reptilians, and two years ago with my X boyfriend, I saw a UFO. By the way..Santa claud did* exist. But in the way you think. He was a man who built toys for children. No flying reindeer
as for the easter bunny, that is something to do...with..church or eggs. Something like that. Well you better do some hardcore research on reptilians and such, otherwise people like me* who have seen them, and DO believe in them will not really appreciate the things you are saying...so rethink what you said alright?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Watch the skies young man and wait for the sign.

Keep a vigil and if you see anything that looks like somebody off the 'V'
series then beat 'em good!
Lizard men indeed!

erm...I am a girl.lol but that's alright. yes I do watch the skies...but the problem is that is what is distracting us* seekers from looking around us, and...below us. *cough cough* underground bases..*cough*

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Even more interesting are Arizona Wilder´s claims (The David Icke interview ´tales of a Mother Goddess´ and his book ´The Biggest Secret´ that the world is indeed ruled by these hybrid bloodlines, and they will surface in this century after having established a global facist control state.

Phew. Once you have seen the interview and read the book it isn´t as far out as it sounds, still.... Publically believing this will seriously impact your social life

Yeah I have listened to her. And I do not pass her off as schizophrenic, since there has been many claims like this. In fact..claims all over the world. But it's not on the news...heck people would think they were off their rockers??? LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Did we post enough here partner? :shk:

I don't get why the hell everyone think gargoles are "retilians" and what not, and drawings. Have you ever seen fanart, or fictional characters that come form the human imagination?

Jeez. Some people will take anything seriously. You think just because it wasn't "modern days" the Mayan's and other ancient peoples didn't get bored or have imaginations either? :\ wow.

Alright, now i finally understand how these posts work. You see...Deviantart is much better since it notifies you when you have replies. Well now I see how this works, so i am not confused anymore. Anyways...I know you are skeptic about my claim, and that is good. Everyone should be, I even am. But...I did see the reptilians, and i know it sounds outlandish, but I did see them. Actually...I find it funny, your anime character looks mad, which makes me think that you are angry at me all the time. lol. Ohwell.. Well I'm sorry if I have made you mad, or annoyed you.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by point
Hi Whitelightwolf. Very interesting experiences. Reminds me of a John Carpenter film called "They Live".
Sounds like you saw something they did not wish you to see while in the astral.

Yes I did. I beleive I was in an underground base. but the wierd thing is, I was never thinking about aliens before I went to bed. Not at all...it's so odd...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ahh, Reptilians.
Reptilians, reptilians, reptilians.

I always find this topic amusing. Let's be scientific here, though. Nothing can physically shapeshift, period. It defies biology, chemisty and physics, to a crazy degree. I have heard all the Reptilian theories, about a third strand of DNA giving the ability to shapeshift, but that's just pure bull, no matter how you present it. People who beleive that lack a fundamental understanding of any science.

Yes shapeshifting in the astral plane is possible, according to spiritual concepts, but that does not explain a physical, solid, 6-foot reptilian at the foot at your bed!

George Bush doesn't shapeshift. He has never shapeshifted.. nor has anyone else. But if it's so common why don't we have any pictures, at all? Why has no shapeshifter ever been captured in the history of mankind? This whole thing, reptilian presence on Earth, has been going on for thousands of years according to the conspiracies. Yet not one bit of evidence.

I really think the whole Reptilian thing was made up, either to inject new life into ufology, or to figurehead the entire NWO conspiracy. Well I'll tell you something. Reptilians aren't causing the death and destruction and exploitation in this world. People are.. greedy, selfish, people. It's human nature. Whether you beleive in Christianity doesn't matter, but historically it's a fact that Jesus was a rebel, and strongly opposed the elitist, corrupt control of people. He spoke out alot about that, but I don't think he lectured about Reptilians or any other "excuse" for all the misery in the world.

Make of it what you will folks. Demons playing tricks in the astral is a probablity for some of your experiences, but until I see any kind of evidence, there are no Reptilians, in my opinion.

In understand where you are coming from. You don't have to believe me. I respect that...I encourage people to be skeptic. But I know what I saw...I did see these reptilians as clear as day...they were there. Alright? they were..take it or leave it. i don't care.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by albie
Icke says they drink human blood to look human. While you say they simply project an illusion?

That's the problem with all this new age poo. So much of it out there that it all contradicts now.

I know the truth, of course.

Actually, what I mean't to say is that. There is a separate race who is peaceful, and has pyschic powers beyond us. They can do that. As for the evil side..well i am not quite sure. No I don't think that george bush jr is a reptilian. I think he is alien-mind controlled. As for George Bush, the real one. i think he is a reptilian. You don't have to believe me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join