It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible experiment??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It seems that I have a problem. I have kept the following occurences a secret for several years now. It would seem that I am the target of some alien or government experiment. I'm not going to go into much of the detail here but one of the lesser amazing things that has happened to me happened about a year ago. I woke up one morning to find that every part of me was sore...I could barely move for three days and had no idea what had happened. Well, about 6 months after that my legs started jerking -- but not randomly! I actually have responses from the jerks in my legs to what I'm actually thinking at the time. It seems to be some form of extremely advanced technology and don't forget that this is only one thing that has happened. That is all I really want to say right now. I am slightly afraid of reprisals because my mind is also being read by others. I've yet to think of a way to somehow prove that I'm not the one doing the jerking in my legs voluntarily but I've never gone in for any tests. Later.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm no expert, but I'd suggest talking to your physician. You may think it's aliens or something, but you may be having physical reactions to something in your environs. Doctors are bound to a patient-doctor confidentiality, so it's safe to open up to them. As I said, I'm no expert, but that's what I would do, as a start.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i have the same problem with my 3rd leg

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow, Illegalalien. Nice post. Mods anywhere ? Anywhere ?

Pondering,
Lex

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think the problem is in your head rather than any ET source.

I really dont see how you can come to that conclusion from what youve posted.

top topics

join