It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBAY - Human Souls for Sale

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Serum39
First off... ok.. lol... I'll bite, EVEN IF YOU COULD sell your soul.. lol.. on ..
E.. BAY... (my ribs hurt lol) .. do you REALLY believe whats written on the NON-NOTORIZED piece of paper is real information?

I'm sure if someone would just give me their soul we could scientifically test whether or not it exists.
If it does exist then well at least I could put it to use, muahaha!

I'm probably joking, then again..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If someone mentally unstable should buy one of these souls (and who else would ?) and find out the address of the seller, they may choose to murder the physical body to free the soul for whatever nefarious purposes. This is highly dangerous and i'm sure the sellers believe they are making easy money, but may well regret it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
people have actually bid for this. strange

Strange huh? I wonder what they want it for? Science probably.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's just some money making scheme. You obviously can't buy or sell a soul. A mark on a piece of paper is just that a mark on a piece of paper. You need a willing subject to surrender there pride, ego, and complete inner being to God or the devil to sell the soul so to speak. Or if you do nothing and don't accept God then you by default accept damnation even though you didn't sell your soul. I think that's just mostly a figure of speach. Like if you were a politician and you took a bribe well rather than following your conscience you took the brib and did what your masters wanted. So in a sense you went against your conscience and therefore sold your soul. But I don't think just placing an ad on ebay is the same thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I always get mine locally on craigslist, saves on shipping & no waiting. Besides, I like to pay cash for that sort of thing. You don't want "them" to know just how many souls you have right? Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper? He sold his soul to Santa.
edit on 15-7-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Take yer cannon an' start swashbucklin'.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is an old thread but I"m bumping it because this topic has come up elsewhere AND because there are still people out selling their souls online. So I thought since it was a slow summer here at ATS, ya'll might like to discuss this topic a new. We can find the new souls for sale and see if anyone wants to buy some.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join