It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBAY - Human Souls for Sale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
What could you do with a bought soul anyway?

FUN question!

If I were evil I'd trade it to the Devil for a whole lotta' money!!

If I were a saint, I'd buy it and then give it to God .. sign it over
and put it in the collection plate at Church or something
.. like you sign the back of a check.

But being who I am .. I'd have fun owning a spook (after the
person's body died) and I'd order it to do things ... like scare
people I didn't like or go find things out and come back and
tell me ... THEN after the fun wore off I'd sign it over to God.
(yeah, I'm definately not a saint, huh?)

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I bought the soul of my old penpal from Idaho about a year ago, mostly as a joke. My certificate was much larger than that though. It was about a page long and covered basically every technicality, including the ability for them to choose to buy their soul back for the original price, as long as they weren't sick, or otherwise expecting to die soon.

Ahh I found the old word document. Here is is:

Official Soul Transfer Document

I, (Their full name), hereby agree to relinquish the ownership of my immortal soul into the keeping of (My full name) at the end of my natural life span. I furthermore give to him all the rights and privileges and freedoms entitled to my soul. I understand that (My full name) will not hasten the final execution of this release and will wait for me to die naturally.
This Pact binds me to (My full name) in a manner that is irrevocable. I fully understand the consequences of the signing of this most unholy pact; I proceed willfully, cognizant of my coming privileges and debts. I furthermore promise to fulfill my debt punctually and without resistance, nor will I pray nor plead for my soul in any way, nor attempt to have others plead in my behalf. I confirm this in this covenant more tightly knit than the bonds of life and death. I understand that this contract is irrevocable, effective eternally, and all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. I may not sell my soul a second time or give in any way to any other party. By signing this document, I agree that I have not previously sold my soul to any other party. However, (My full name) reserves the rights to use the soul for any purpose which he sees fit, and retains the right to resell the soul, or rid himself of it in the case that it becomes a burden rather than a gift.
The Willful Return Clause: At any time, I may re-buy my soul for the original price paid, as long as I am in perfect health. My soul may not be repurchased on my deathbed, in cases of any serious illness, and may not be re-bought by healthy friends for the task of returning it to me.

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------

Soul Transfer Document © Yarcofin, 2004-ish.

I think I paid $3.41 CAN for this one. One toonie, one loonie, one quarter, one dime, one nickel, and one penny. I'm up for buying another one if anybody is selling, heh.
PS: I am not the devil

Ah the good ol' Simpsons episode where Bart sells his soul to Milhouse.

If I were a saint, I'd buy it and then give it to God .. sign it over
and put it in the collection plate at Church or something
.. like you sign the back of a check.

Lmao. Somebody should flood the collection plate with souls one day, even if they are all just fictional it would still be awesome. I'd love to see the looks on their face.

Ah, is there any level of spiritual indecency us humans won't go to?

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
its just a piece of paper...

no scientific evidence for the existence of souls has ever been proven...

it there was some evidence, everyone would be religious i guess...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What if Lucifer uses Paypal, then does a chargeback after he gets it?!? He's evil, after all.....

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has said this already...

What's to stop somebody from 'selling their soul' multiple times? I mean, if you bid $10 on my 'soul' and I ship you a certificate saying so, how would you know if I hadn't already sold my soul a dozen times already? For all you know, SimonGray, SkepticOverlord and Springer might have each bought my soul, one in January, one in December, one in November.

I wonder if it's considered fraud to sell your soul multiple times... I suppose you could get around it by selling a 'piece' of your soul, rather than the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Don't worry, I'm sure that EBay will go back to selling celebrities urine, and discarded breast implants, soon enough.

I'm willing to pay big for anything off of Milla Jovovich, either extracted, or secreted!

[edit on 13-2-2006 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
DragonsDemesne, I covered the "multiple selling" thing in my contract:

By signing this document, I agree that I have not previously sold my soul to any other party.

One step ahead of ya

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Heh, they sell ghosts in a bottle, haunted furniture, dragons in bottles, etc.

EBay is goofy, and hardly anything to worry about.

and Ebay doesn't sell guns which sucks! so I go to gunbroker instead

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What would be funny is if someone sold their body even if they're not dead on ebay. Say 5 years down the road, the bidder who won comes and says....yeah.....I'm gonna need a new kidney. Hand it over.

If that happened, I would die laughing.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What would be funny is if someone sold their body

That would probably be classified either as slavery or prostitution. Either way, it'd be illegal.

Selling yourself to be part of a party seems to be okay though. Like I've seen people sell themselves for the cost of a plane ticket, and they will come to any party you have
. Sounds like a good deal for them.

Then again I've seen a MIG on eBay for 3 million or so, so nothing really surprises me any more. lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very INTERESTING find FLyers......when I saw this thread title I thought for sure it was going to be about how folks become EBay addicted and end up in an Twelve Step Program designed around getting off Ebay.
Yes this to IS TRUE......I thought your topic was going to cover this in some detail but low and behold, ACTUALL SOULS for sale.......

People will do anything for a buck seriously......

Yarcofin LMAO......
ya nutbread!

[edit on 13-2-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There was a woman in the UK who sold her virginity on the UK eBay, to help pay for her Uni fees. This was allowed to happen by EBay, well she did make a fortune, and i got out-bidded.

There was also a woman in the UK who sold the right to spend an hour with her left Brest, and that also was allowed to go through.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

I wonder if it's considered fraud to sell your soul multiple times... I suppose you could get around it by selling a 'piece' of your soul, rather than the whole thing.

Thats a very interesting thought, which also leads me to wonder if you can sell a piece of your soul, can you also sell a piece of your heart on ebay?

The possibilities are endless!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
people always sell wacky stuff on ebay

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whatever the reasons .. whatever the thought process ...
I think it's spiritually dangerous to do this. You are making
a statement that your soul is for sale. Call it messing
with Karma ... call it whatever ... I think it could be dangerous
and that it shouldn't be messed with.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How wierd is that. Not to surprising as you can buy some wierd stuff. What color bottle do you want your soul (genie) in? Green or blue? ha!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wonder what makes someone think that they have an 'ownership' to their soul and that they could sell it like a car?

No-one owns their soul, IMO, simply because the soul is part of the Creator.

If a person is willing to part with their money for something so ethereal as a soul, then I have some real estate for sale just north of Ellesmere Island.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The thing that makes it so funny is that they state that it is a "LEGAL DOCUMENT". So I suppose the lawyers of the spiritual realm are going enforce this. haha.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
My goodness me. I have actually seem the bottom of humanitys barrel.

Can you sell your soul? yes. Will Lucifer make it binding if he or his forces bought it? oh you can bet on it. I don't know why they do this, as when they stand beforwe God Almighty to be judged, well, lets just hope Lucifer don't call and come and get whats his...

You are crazy. Living life in fear of a false reality is all you are doing. I think I will sell "my soul". For a couple bucks, its still all profit!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I'm surprised no one has said this already...

What's to stop somebody from 'selling their soul' multiple times? I mean, if you bid $10 on my 'soul' and I ship you a certificate saying so, how would you know if I hadn't already sold my soul a dozen times already? For all you know, SimonGray, SkepticOverlord and Springer might have each bought my soul, one in January, one in December, one in November.

For the love of god!! Let them sell it more than once!!! If it was real, they wouldn't be able too!!! I am suprised ANYONE is taking this seriously!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join