It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a story of my dog in my room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
New member here, been lurking for a long time love the site and finnaly signed up today.

I was online in my room and my dog which is pretty old (11yrs) and is hard of hearing now suddenly woke up. She immediately started to stare at the corner of my room. The hairs on the back of her neck and back stood up really high. As if there was an intruder. She growled at the top corner of my ceiling and she moved her head as if she was following something to the other corner of the ceiling. She was growling throughout this time. Eventually she stopped growling but kept looking up at the ceiling as if she was trying to catch whatever it was again.

Any insight? Thats the one and only time she has ever done that. Havent seen her so alert in years.

We do happen to keep my grandfathers urn within the house

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Typically animals, especially cats and dogs, have an extra fine ability to sense things. These things could be simple magnetic anomalies, to natural events like earthquakes or large storms, or even possibly a paranormal anomaly such as ghosts or apparitions.

If I may ask, where do you live? Is it an area of high quake activity, i.e. near a vault line?

And also, welcome to the board.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I live in houston, tx. Thanks for the welcome

join