It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Security Company Implants ID chips Into Employees.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I think it's time to put together ALL
the permanant,
DNA,
chip,
fingerprint,
eye scan,
car gps tags,
pet and livestock chips (did you know they even have and use chips for hatchery fingerling fish)
criminal tracking devices
etc.
and how they are being 'required' by 'law' or employment 'policy'
(new I.D.'s to use American Government buildings, DNA from Australian Federal Police, all U.S. pets to be chipped by law etc.)
and accept that all these different systems,
that we've been taught not to fear,
are 'imperfect'
and Global Corporate 'Worlds Best Practice',
along with 'fighting' 'terrorism' and 'deadly' disease,
will soon have ALL, who want to work,
trade,
travel,
etc.
to be MARKED.

I agree.

The world is becomming a real crazy place to live in.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Simple to implant, just an injection. Apparently not so easy to remove and can be a bit messy/painful

The Verichip has already been shown to be insecure, having been hacked. No system will ever be 100% secure, the auhorities know this but it makes it easier for them to track and catalogue us.
df1 is right with the term "livestock". That's all we are to the men in power, a source of income and fodder for their wars of corporate conquest.

I sat and watched Gordon Brown on tv today telling the masses how wonderful the proposed systems of ID would be in cutting crime and stopping the terrorist bogeymen. It was complete cr@p!
It got worse when he started talking about new technology and paying for everything with a fingerprint etc. Yeah, great until someone hacks the servers and we can't buy food or anything else

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Britguy]

WOW.........now when I want to break in somewhere social engineering takes on a whole new meaning! I may actually have to hack off an arm! Better yet, i can hack INTO the arm and make it do what I want....er...no thats not right.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join