It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is piloting UFO's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Suspend any disbelief for a moment and assume that UFO's are real.

Ok, now, who is piloting these UFO's? Is the pilot of the UFO God? If the pilot is not God, then God must be somebody higher than the pilot. Right?

So, what is this world we live in? Some sort of experiment, maybe? What are these visitors implying when they sneak around as much as our government does?

Is that all they think of us? To sneak around, jump out and scare us (some of us), to appear for only seconds or minutes, and never come back or reveal themselves again. What a pathetic story line. Something is missing here and I can't seem to get to it...

What am I missing here?

Why is any of this happening?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
you may want to take a vacation and forget about this stuff for awhile ,
So you can clear your head.

Sounds like you may be going off the deep end .

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I do not think the pilot of ufo's is god

OPINION 1

They are extraterrestrials. (aliens)

OPINION 2

They are from under the ground/sea but of earth origin (sub terrainians)

OPIONION 3

They are from another dimension and therefore maybe either of the above.

OPINION 4

They are from the future. (human/robots)

Opinion 5

They are secret military black projects (human)

These are 5 of my ideas hope it helps you out

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'll just ignore that god stuff... I have a feeling they're sorta probes, like the ones we send to Mars, controlled by AI of some sort. Would explain why they never intervene or do anything, just float around, observing. I have to say that'd probably be the most ungrateful/boring job in the universe if there was something alive in there.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Briggs, why do questions you can't answer spur you to respond with silly mumblings that do nothing but irritate the hell out of me? Go away you bothersome little brother!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Unless you mean in the sense that aliens possibly created human life here on earth, I wouldn't give much credit to the God theory.

I would say it is either one of three things, to agree with what Kuhl said:

1. Humans are piloting them (Secret government projects)
2. Aliens of any type are piloting them (extraterrestrial, interdimensional, innerterrestrial)
3. It is a natural phenomenon, thus nobody is piloting them, and it isn't even a spaceship. Just a natural phenomenon like some kind of plasma that discharges in the air.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting comments, Gentlemen, about UFO's being secret military and government projects. I just can't buy it.

If the technology that these ufo's bring to the table was available to our military generals, they would certainly be using it in our war of aggression in Iraq.

So, the "secret government project theory" is out. All that's left is "Alien as pilots" theory and "swamp gas".

Maybe the joke is still on us! All we humans really are is a boring "to-do task" for some poor alien hack flying around in a ufo, bored #less, picking up "samples" of whatever, who wants nothing more than to get back home to his planet, smoke a bowl, and relax with his family and friends.

Is that it?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
I'll just ignore that god stuff... I have a feeling they're sorta probes, like the ones we send to Mars, controlled by AI of some sort. Would explain why they never intervene or do anything, just float around, observing. I have to say that'd probably be the most ungrateful/boring job in the universe if there was something alive in there.

You know what? This here is exactly what I have thought about these UFOs for years. There must not be anyone inside, If they are as advanced as the expert’s claim them to be. This could be the case. These ships could actually be Artificial Intelligence.

Probably a silly movie, but much like the Flight of The Navigator UFO. It was just a machine controlled UFO taking samples, and other data.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Has anyone ever witnessed to seeing a ufo landing or seeing a landed ufo? because all the stories I’ve heard is when they are leaving the atmosphere or going up.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Briggs, why do questions you can't answer spur you to respond with silly mumblings that do nothing but irritate the hell out of me? Go away you bothersome little brother!

Ok so you dont need a vacation

I agree with what - Yarcofin said -- Quote

Unless you mean in the sense that aliens possibly created human life here on earth, I wouldn't give much credit to the God theory.

I would say it is either one of three things, to agree with what Kuhl said:

1. Humans are piloting them (Secret government projects)
2. Aliens of any type are piloting them (extraterrestrial, interdimensional, innerterrestrial)
3. It is a natural phenomenon, thus nobody is piloting them, and it isn't even a spaceship. Just a natural phenomenon like some kind of plasma that discharges in the air. *************************************

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to my sources, about 25% have been converted for AF pilots, these are the ones most often spotted.The circular ones.
The Grays will only show us how to do the small stuff as we are so dangerous.The triangles and cigar-shaped ones will NEVER be allowed to be produced by us.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ok, now, who is piloting these UFO's? Is the pilot of the UFO God? If the pilot is not God, then God must be somebody higher than the pilot. Right?

So, what is this world we live in? Some sort of experiment, maybe? What are these visitors implying when they sneak around as much as our government does?

Is that all they think of us? To sneak around, jump out and scare us (some of us), to appear for only seconds or minutes, and never come back or reveal themselves again. What a pathetic story line. Something is missing here and I can't seem to get to it...

What am I missing here?

Suppose you were a member of an Amazon Basin tribe who'd never had contact with modern man.
Granted, you've seen the contrails of modern aircraft and may have seen a few that flew below 10,000', but you'd never really seen one close up.

Then . . . one bright and sunny day, as they like to say . . . a Brazilian military helicopter sets down on a sandbar in a river a couple hundred yards away from you.
Several beings get out, considered by you to be beings because they all look alike due to they are all dressed the same, OD uniforms etc., but they are in truth members of the Brazilian army.

Since they arrived from the sky, surely they are gods.
And if for some reason, the army guys decide to cut loose with automatic fire weapons and said weapons cut down a small tree a little ways away, would that not be further proof of their god-like qualities?

Since you're a somewhat primitive person with no knowledge or understanding of modern things, you would be limited in how you could describe them.
Sort of along the lines of Ezekial and the chariot of fire in the bible.

Not too much longer time-wise, another helicopter sets down, this one filled with researchers, scientists and the like.
They're all dressed pretty much the same.

We know they are scientists there for research, you, being said primitive man are still viewing them as god-like creatures.

In my view, that's pretty much what the ETs are doing.
It's simply research and perhaps a wonderment that we haven't killed all of ourselves off already for one reason or the other.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great analogy Dawg!

I'd like to expand on it if I could. Mankind in his arrogance, actually doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand cosmology and all it entails [ufo, paranormal,mystism etc] Not only do we not understand it, our primitive minds can't understand it. That being said, we should never stop trying. Albert E. said that in the future, "science will look like majic".

It's sort of like trying to explain the rules of Texas holdem to a pig. It's pointless and it annoys the pig.

Non human concepts are most likely a little strange to the talking monkeys.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
First of all, the advanced technology exhibited by UFO's is not being utilized by our government in the war on Iraq. Why do you think things are so royally screwed up there? Second, if our government had access to such advanced technology, don't think for one second they wouldn't be using it in Iraq. So again, its highly unlikely that our government has access to this technology.

What is the intellectual capacity of man? How dumb is the average human being? I don't know - compared to what? We have enough insight to understand that we might be on the losing end when it comes to aliens. We have enough humility to understand that the joke might be on humans. We can project numerous dangers involved with UFO visits. How primitive is that line of thought?

Are you envisioning a civilization filled with robotic creatures where insight is useless? A bunch of slimy dinosaur looking creatures slobbering and devouring humans? I hate to think we've come this far to end up food for stupid looking lizards.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Must be the Jew's God the so called Ellohim.

We live in the world controlled by Jews, bad puppets of Ellohim. Jews are so smart, they think Ellohim is super God who created everything which in fact Ellohim cloned existed human on earth, and the off-springs are Jews plus Arab the dumb.

Nobody knows who super real God is, not even high sophisticated Alien knows about It. But smart Jews force every living thing on earth to believe their cunny greys who hide behind the clouds is the super God.

Sad? and you are on of the victim beside 2 billions Christian plus another billion moeslems.
That's how stupid works only stupid way.

What am I missing here?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Or it could just be aliens

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Interesting comments, Gentlemen, about UFO's being secret military and government projects. I just can't buy it.

If the technology that these ufo's bring to the table was available to our military generals, they would certainly be using it in our war of aggression in Iraq.

So, the "secret government project theory" is out. All that's left is "Alien as pilots" theory and "swamp gas".

Maybe the joke is still on us! All we humans really are is a boring "to-do task" for some poor alien hack flying around in a ufo, bored #less, picking up "samples" of whatever, who wants nothing more than to get back home to his planet, smoke a bowl, and relax with his family and friends.

Is that it?

have you ever herd there term "national security"? pahaha

top topics

join