It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 4000th post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you didn’t already know, the ATS bar on your profile is full at 4000 posts. With this post my ATS bar will be full and I thought that it would be something worth celebrating (even if no one replies on this thread).

It took me one year, one month, and one day to get to this point. It was that long ago when I decided to take the red pill that is ATS. I’ve learned a lot in this time. I do have to credit ATS with my improvement in communication.

Probably what I’m most known for is making avatars. I’m pretty proud of that. I have made 227+ avatars since I joined the ATS membership.
34 Avatars I have made for myself. I’ve made 162 Comic book avatars, and 31 miscellaneous avatars. I still have several avatars up for grabs. Check out Avatar Blow Out!
There are a handful of other threads I am proud of but I wont link them here at the risk of seeming like I’m self promoting.

I’ve made a few friends here. It is funny how we can make friends with people that are so far away in the world.
Before ATS, I used to frequent an IRC server where I held a somewhat high position of power. After finding that I was no longer enjoying myself there and was only getting stressed out over “chat politics” I decided to give up my position in hopes of reclaiming the enjoyment I used to experience there. Unfortunately this just showed me that the people who I thought were my friends were merely clinging to me because of the position I held.
Here at ATS I was able to find that enjoyment again.

Cheers to the ATS community. Even the members I don’t always agree with. Being a member of this group is an honor and a privilege.

Thanks and take care.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Free Drinks for Umbrax all week!

I recently hit 1000 posts in less than 4 months.. so you have to hit some kind of record to fill the bar that quick.

Hopefully other members acknowledge this accomplishment. Great job Umbrax!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here's to full bars..................................full of Jack Daniels!!!

Way to go Umbrax.

Peace

p.s. I think my bar should be orange by now. I'm gonna have to have a talk with the mods.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks guys

I recently hit 1000 posts in less than 4 months.. so you have to hit some kind of record to fill the bar that quick.

I could of had it done earlier but I spent a few months in 2005 with out a computer. I'm sure there has to be some people who have done it faster than me though.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Congratulations bro
,Now from the rest of us............please stop making us look so bad!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks bordnlazy. I'll do my best. Erm.. I mean I'll do my worst?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Congrats on your 4000th post Umbrax!

as for me 6,222 and counting. I haven't even bothered to check my post count in months until I saw this thread lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks Ocelot. I find is crazy that even with so many posts it will only make up like 0.2% of the total posts on ATS.

top topics

join