It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS statistics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would find it very interesting if ATS could post statistical information. Oh I am not referring to data that would be considered private from a business standpoint. Instead, I would find it interesting to list information such as a breakdown of members and in what country's they live. How many members are in the UK?, US, Russia, NZ, Iran, etc. Also, I know we have fifty thousand or so members, it would be interesting to read some stats about them (myself included).

Would anyone else find this sort of information interesting?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I read a thread a few weeks ago of how many members were registered, and % of those with so many posts.

High % of the members who registered have very little posts.

Nothing of the members origin though.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I always find raw data and charts fascinating in some weird way, so I would like to see some of it as well. I know I have seen links to a number of pages that show things like how many people have actually visited the site on each day from the beginning until now, etc, but I have no idea where to access this stuff. I just know it exists... somewhere in the vast expanse that is ATS.

Here's a nice "Post History" chart for you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thanks Simon...

Never really understood how busy this place is.

Canada makes up for 1%.

wooo!!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is a stat for you, (a bit off topic) When I joined in January 2004 there was a total of 353,770 post.

Two years an a month or so we have 1,986,363. Just WOW,

2002 to 2004, 353,770

2004 to 2006, 1,632,583

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those statistics were very interesting. I have always been somewhat curious as to what countries make up the bulk of ATS traffic. I always assumed it was the U.S., but always had some doubts, thinking that maybe it would be the UK, or maybe some other European country.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Very sweet. Almost makes me want to whip it into Excel and make some fancy graphs with it

Is it just me, or do I not have a "STATS" menu? Maybe it's admin-only?

I can still just go to www.abovetopsecret.com... though.

Hits: 2222 0.07%

DUN DUN DUN

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have no stats either it must be admin only.
But I have a myats

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thank you Simon for responding to such a request so quickly. I appreciate your interest and, of course, the stats.

I have always found poring over stats interesting. If nothing else, it satisfies some desire to come to understand and know the other members of this cyber community. Thanks.

benevolent tyrant

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hmm.... maybe it's a magic button only I have...

Sorry peeps!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is anything kept track of who posted the most over the last day, week, month, year?

I can see in the member section who posted the most from the beginning.

Gazrok is the winner their I think with 18000+ posts.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I suggest you people skim the Top 200 Search Strings. Include topics such as Dave Chapelle on Oprah and pron screensavers. :shk:

Thanks Simon!

--Kit.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Some info on the Podcast stats would be nice as well. I found, inadvertently, through googling my avatar name that my podcasts were popping up all over the place. So it would be interesting to know how many downloads to iTunes, Rss links, etc, are going through to the podcasts. May give us podcasters an idea as to what draws the punters in.....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Same. I wonder how they got ahold of the podcasts, who put them on those sites, and if it's even allowed? haha. It's not like they're stealing the credit, they still give your name and everything. But it's just weird that they end up on a bunch of other podcasting sites. I found one of my podcasts in slow motion hosted somewhere lmao.

I just googled myself and stumbled upon this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lists your last 250 posts. Very useful!

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You can get that list for anybody, by just clicking on the member name in any thread.

Just a recent addition on ATS

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
*GASP* That's a really nice new feature.

Thanks for pointing that out, Chissler.

--Kit.

new topics

top topics

join