It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Preventing terrorism in Melb. during the C'wlth. Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

PODcast: Preventing terrorism in Melb. during the C'wlth. Games
NrKy explains some wierd dreams he had over a year ago, how they may be premonitions of a bombing campaign in Melbourne, Australia during the Commonwealth Games in March of 2006, and goes into detail about prevention strategies and tactics to avoid a bombing attack, and/or minimalise their effect.
(For those wanting to syndicate this, please U2U me requesting a higher-quality version) Has commercial breaks after five minutes and ten minutes.

length: 17:27
file: atscpod_1441.mp3
size: 4091k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I would like to state, that I am NOT a terrorist, NOR am I a terrorist supporter. I am simply a passive humanist who does not want to see more blood shed for a STUPID war.

If anyone working for a certain internet radio (nomadrush, *hint hint*
) station would like to syndicate this, I can recompile this podcast in a higher bitrate format for distribution. I had to try and keep to the 4MB limit of the ATS podcasting system, but can easily distribute a better quality version if needed. It sounds ALOT better in 128kbps format, compared to the 32kbps one I had to use for ATS. I also put in a couple of commercial breaks at the key topic-change points in the podcast so that you can either put in your own commercials, or to allow you time to remind users what station they were listening to.

Next on NrKy's podcasting priority list: Doing summary podcasts of the 'My rights vs. your rights' podthread of FIFTY-something podcasts, as well as figuring out how to use Sony Acid Pro combined with Native Instruments VST libraries, to compose my own music for ATS, and trying to figure out how to compose 60-minutes worth of conspiracy podcasts each week.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by nrky]

join