It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To America from the Iraqi resistance #2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Let's see what the iraqi resistance have to say, about your claims that they ever intended to attack you.

Your link to the "resistance" is a mere propaganda video, hardly the voice of Iraq, and rather shabby media for recruiting. For your information, there have been elections in Iraq, people have voted, millions in fact. This outweighs your choice in psyop media resistance and recruitment.

So let me understand this, You admit that your war against iraq was about getting iraq's resources?
IN that case, your not the kind of person this message was intending to reach.

Yes, I am not the one who wishes to kill Americans and UK citizens as yourself, so NO, this message is not towards me. The real agenda comes out eventually, isn't this right girl? I can answer your responses in good conscience, you however, cannot, because you agree with blowing up Iraqi citizens, Americans, British in the name of Jihad.

The war is not against Iraq, but against terrorists who believe as you do - to kill Americans and UK citizens. We recognize that Saudi oil would be continued to be used against us as a Jihad weapon as it has been for the last 30 years and we decided to not only take the 2nd largest oil resources in the world, but to remove the ability for Iran and Sadaam to continue to fund terrorism against the US an UK. Moreover, we decided that the terrorist war would be fought against you in Iraq to eliminate the MLR of terrorist groups, their logistics, main funding and expose such. The jihad groups have done whole heartedly at the expense of Iraqi citizens of which are blown up by YOUR IED's. Unfortunately the Iraqi's are the main brunt of your attacks and this has been made quite clear to the world. That your blood lust against western nations will not prevent you from killing your own Muslim citizens,

The iraqi resistance intends this for Good americans and true patriots, not murdering imperilaists, the exact sort of criminals that the iraqi resistance was talking about.
[edit on 14-2-2006 by Syrian Sister]

Oh, I guess that includes eight year old Iraqi girls, and 70 year old Iraqi men and women standing on the corner. Casualties of jihad war right? Notice in Iraq we drive around to keep the peace. While you foreigners train Iraqi youth, under the guise of "eternal bliss" to plant 500lb bombs in the road and RPG vehicles in civilian populated streets. Murdering imperalists? You have described yourself and all that you stand for.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by vincere7]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Let's see what the iraqi resistance have to say, about your claims that they ever intended to attack you.

Your link to the "resistance" is a mere propaganda video, hardly the voice of Iraq, and rather shabby media for recruiting.

Would you expect that they could have a full recording studio and all of the amenities to produce a top quality video? From a propaganda machine with clearly a disingenuous intent, i might expect top-quality video, and brochures to boot.

So let me understand this, You admit that your war against iraq was about getting iraq's resources?
IN that case, your not the kind of person this message was intending to reach.

Yes, I am not the one who wishes to kill Americans and UK citizens as yourself, so NO, this message is not towards me.

The war is not against Iraq, but against terrorists who believe as you do - to kill Americans and UK citizens.

She never at ANY time claimed that she found it realistic, preferable, or justifiable at all to harm or kill anyone.

We recognize that Saudi oil would be continued to be used against us as a Jihad weapon as it has been for the last 30 years and we decided to not only take the 2nd largest oil resources in the world, but to remove the ability for Iran and Sadaam to continue to fund terrorism against the US an UK.

So Syrian Sister, then, was right about you? That you agree that this war was only engineered to take the oil resources. As an American and US citizen I think you should be arrested for saying that, its detrimental to the US and to National security.

The iraqi resistance intends this for Good americans and true patriots, not murdering imperilaists, the exact sort of criminals that the iraqi resistance was talking about.

Oh, I guess that includes eight year old Iraqi girls, and 70 year old Iraqi men and women standing on the corner.

Why are you straying off topic anyway? Whom are you trying to convince Vincere7? Her? or you? Give an opinion on the subject content, not toward fulfilling your personal agenda of generating hate toward others.

The long and short of it is that hatred, death, and the ability to support such from EITHER side is disadvantageous to a peaceful lifestyle.
However, fighting for YOUR, and I underscore YOUR lifestyle, whatever that may be, is well worth fighting for. Freedom and Liberty start, when your ability to respect someone elses begins. I think that's what the resistance is trying to make known here...that they meant no one any harm, they didnt cross borders to assuage a different culture into the "new, improved, and enhanced version of living" that they never asked for. That being said, it's only fair (albeit idealistic to assume fair matters) that they would expect the same from the world community. Having NOT been supported in this arena, im quite sure they are wondering why no one understand?
Also, I think it may be of interest to note, that, the Iraqi people who did have some modicum of respect for the Western World, and the US in particular, probably now no longer do. Of course for the time being theyre going to say they love US, they love the American people, they LOVE whats being done, because ya know what? If they dont make that assertion, they will be labeled as GWBush tends to label EVERY damn thing he does, as "Youre either with us, or with the terrorists"... and to protect their families and loved ones, I imagine a majority has chosen to "be with us".

You, Vincere7, need to stop attempting to bait Syrian Sister into making an assertion that not only does she agree with some "policy" of hate and death (because its clearly not working anyway), but that she could even be a backer. I (and others) see exactly what it is youre trying to accomplish, and this is not the forum for it.

For the rest of us, we WILL have our free world, free of violence, of impoverishment, free of politically motivated agenda's. Eventually; until then, just live with the same freedoms you would grant on your neighbors and brothers and sisters..not doing so will only harm you in the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Would you expect that they could have a full recording studio and all of the amenities to produce a top quality video? From a propaganda machine with clearly a disingenuous intent, i might expect top-quality video, and brochures to boot..

A foolish comment on your part, I stated what it is - propaganda and poor propaganda.

She never at ANY time claimed that she found it realistic, preferable, or justifiable at all to harm or kill anyone...

Oh yes she has and many times. She agrees with what foreigners are doing in Iraq including the killing of US and UK service men and women and that is why she did not answer such. Read her posts from the past and it reads as a "horray" for killing Americans. Who are you her uncle? I have found in the past many who have stuck up for SS were in fact attached to her in some way, ridiculous.

So Syrian Sister, then, was right about you? That you agree that this war was only engineered to take the oil resources. As an American and US citizen I think you should be arrested for saying that, its detrimental to the US and to National security...

I never stated such. Read the entire post before you make comments.

Originally posted by Vincere7
Oh, I guess that includes eight year old Iraqi girls, and 70 year old Iraqi men and women standing on the corner.

Why are you straying off topic anyway? Whom are you trying to convince Vincere7? Her? or you?

That was not straying that was answering a comment with reality. Convince? There is no convincing SS. I simply will not allow her propaganda garbage, or anyone's for that matter, to go unanswered if I view it.

Give an opinion on the subject content, not toward fulfilling your personal agenda of generating hate toward others.

Your use of rhetoric is pathetic as those here on the board are innundated by it and see right through it. You accuse me of straying off topic and yet you make a baseless rhetorical statement such as that above. I laugh at the ignorance.

The long and short of it is that hatred, death, and the ability to support such from EITHER side is disadvantageous to a peaceful lifestyle.

There is not much peace in war and we are at war against Jihad.

However, fighting for YOUR, and I underscore YOUR lifestyle, whatever that may be, is well worth fighting for.

Whatever that may be? How about to eliminate our buildings, trains, and workplaces from being exploded by terrorists who seek to live a life of Jihad against us?

Freedom and Liberty start, when your ability to respect someone elses begins. I think that's what the resistance is trying to make known here...that they meant no one any harm, they didnt cross borders to assuage a different culture into the "new, improved, and enhanced version of living" that they never asked for.

If we did not respect Iraqi's we would leave them to the mercy of Iran and the likes of Syrian Sister, and to be engulfed in civil war for decades, while the surrounding nations rape and pillage the people as they have done for a thousand years. Citizens never ask for war. Iraqis' do however ask for democracy and freedom contrary to your comments. They are an educated people and the surrounding nations know they will become the wealthiest in the middle East.

Also, I think it may be of interest to note, that, the Iraqi people who did have some modicum of respect for the Western World, and the US in particular, probably now no longer do. Of course for the time being theyre going to say they love US, they love the American people, they LOVE whats being done, because ya know what? If they dont make that assertion, they will be labeled as GWBush tends to label EVERY damn thing he does, as "Youre either with us, or with the terrorists"... and to protect their families and loved ones, I imagine a majority has chosen to "be with us".

It's evident you don't know any Iraqi's lol. What a pathetic statement.

You, Vincere7, need to stop attempting to bait Syrian Sister into making an assertion that not only does she agree with some "policy" of hate and death (because its clearly not working anyway), but that she could even be a backer. I (and others) see exactly what it is youre trying to accomplish, and this is not the forum for it. ".

Ok, assertion, I see, answer me this, do you agree with the video SS has posted? And if you do agree with using RPG attacks against the US and UK and Iraqi's who drive trucks will you actually state such? Please answer as SS did not have the stomach to do so. If you wish to post videos of propaganda for Jihad recruitment against US, UK and Iraqi citizens then those on this board will answer such as I have done here.

For the rest of us, we WILL have our free world, free of violence, of impoverishment, free of politically motivated agenda's. Eventually; until then, just live with the same freedoms you would grant on your neighbors and brothers and sisters..not doing so will only harm you in the end.

I didn't know you spoke for the world or for anyone but yourself. We are trying to make it possible for Iraq to enjoy our same freedoms and it is the very jihadists, like SS, that you agree with who are trying to murder those freedoms through ambushing whomsoever they will for the cause of Jihad - their personal cause. No Jihad Muslims wants to see Iraq westernized with McDonald's and Bentley's. They wish to keep women draped in shrouds with no freedom and complete theocratic control over every aspect of every citizens life. Thank God thats not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why haven't any Muslims point out to these 'extremists' that their so-called award for blowing up women & children & old people, inotherwords, myturds, is actually 72 white figs (as stated in the Koran) and not the 72 virgins these Imans expouse?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
alphabetaone

You have voted alphabetaone for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

For your humanity.

I haven't seen anything like it in a long time. You have my deepest respect and comradery.

---------------------------------
vincere 7

She agrees with what foreigners are doing in Iraq

The US and UK, ARE the foreigners in iraq and i certainly don't support them.

And you bark , "she supports the death of occupation soldiers", while you openly support the death of the iraqi resistance.

---------------------

Let the following be known to all.

I declare as i always have, that i support the Iraqi resistance struggle to liberate their homeland, by any means necceseray while upholding the geneva conventions.

Like the Iraqi resistance say in their communique N.O. 6 , i agree that the US and UK soldiers are largly victims of their respective governments. In the words of the resistance "it is not their war.", however they are not conscripts, and if they had wanted to they could have chosen to go to jail or defect .

It is an unfortunate fact that inorder for iraq to be free, US and UK soldiers have to be removed from iraq, either by being injured or killed, or if they themselves walk out of iraq. Obviously the last is the best way, but it's not always going to happen.

Now you can cry about it all you want, and IT IS a sad thing , but it's a war and in war two sides kill each other, And this is a war that your nation declared against Iraq.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I highly doubt this letter is even from anyone in Iraq. I would bet money it came from a Muslim in Europe or maybe even the US. It just reads wrong and uses words they dont really use like "NEO-CON". Citing John F. Kennedy and Henry Ford great men. Not on mention of Allah? Every video these guys put out mentions Allah atleast 10 times.

No video to go with this either
These people in Iraq have dozens of cameras Ive seen IED attacks covered with 3 different camera angles. But they couldnt make a video of this "Important message"

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
^ WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO VIDEO???? The video is linked at the top with the article.

The rest of what you said was just the enemies stereotype against the Resistance. Not at all the truth, as can clearly be seen. Your mass media will ofcource not play these messages from the resistance as it shows them in a totally different light.

If you don't belive it, i am happy to upload the first 5 communiques from this group WHICH ARE IN ARABIC.

Also you might want to check out the following resistance communiques from a different group: NON of your extremists banter in them either.

novakeo.com...

novakeo.com...

novakeo.com...

novakeo.com...

novakeo.com...

The truth will set you free.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

^ that's just your stereotype against the Resistance.

Of course it is. Don't you realize that whenever anything surfaces from a source that is not "legitimate" in western eyes then it is automatically propaganda? How long have we played this game?

It wouldn't matter where it came from either, as long as it does not fit the administration's story, it will be treated as propaganda.

History will have to decide this issue, and unfortunately, we will all be dead by then.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

you openly support the death of the iraqi resistance.

Absolutely. I fully support the death of foreign Jihadsist from Syria, and surrounding nations to destabilize Iraq by blowing up their citizens and our troops there. Iraqi 's who are involved in attacks on their own citizens will bear the judgment in years to come. They still have to live amongst surviving family of those they kill.

Let the following be known to all.

I declare as i always have, that i support the Iraqi resistance struggle to liberate their homeland, by any means necceseray while upholding the geneva conventions.

You still don't have the guts to say it. You agree with the killing of Iraqi citizens and troops in the name of Jihad. Hide under the guise of "Iraqi resistance to liberate the homeland," but largely it is individuals like you who are not from Iraq, but from Syria and Iran doing the killing. Syria and Iraq have long had sour relations - I laugh at your disguise and see right through your mask - you care nothing for Iraqis, only your cause of Jihad.

Like the Iraqi resistance say in their communique N.O. 6 , i agree that the US and UK soldiers are largly victims of their respective governments. In the words of the resistance "it is not their war.", .

Not our war? Your words give you away and the Jihad movement you adore. Why would they say "not their war"? I will tell you why. Your precious Jihad movement's goal is for civil war in Iraq and that is why the moron states "it is not their war". lol

Originally posted by Syrian Sister[/i
Now you can cry about it all you want, and IT IS a sad thing , but it's a war and in war two sides kill each other, And this is a war that your nation declared against Iraq..

This is a war our nation declared against Jihad. Our tears were shed on 911 now it is you who will do the crying,

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

^ WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO VIDEO???? The video is linked at the top with the article.

Thats video is just audio dubbed over stock footage of Iraq. Im talking about video of the guy dictating the letter in a area that clearly was Iraq. It would have been easy to do from Iraq they do it all the time when they want to show the latest women they have taken hostage.

I could take that footage and dub my voice in saying "we the Iraqi resitance surrender and allah has abandoned us" Really hard to do

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And they use their best english speaker.

I have uploaded their 5th Communique intended for the consumption of the arab world.

www.megaupload.com...

You will still find no religious talk there, since despite the groups name, the group itself, is nationalist.

If you would like a translation, i might whip up a quick one for you.

Same style, dubbing over image. That's what makes it a good piece of propoganda, instead of boring you with an image of the guy reading a speech with a piece of paper in his hand, they exite your imagination with images and sound.

The other videos i posted to you from another group. They where not as advanced in this sort of thinking and hence their film was not as popular.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
How bout you whip up the positive things going on in Iraq and about the bright future Iraqi's will enjoy. How about the fact that women will no longer be plucked off the street to satisfy Sadaam and his sons harems. How about the fact that nations are clammering to do busines with Iraq. Now all we need to do is remove all the foreign Jihadsist streaming across the border to blow up Iraqi cops and Iraqi youth can start to enjoy a bright prosperous future.

"Iraqi business centers are located in five cities throughout the country: Baghdad ( www.baghdadbusinesscenter.org); Basra – ( www.basrabusinesscentre.com ); Kirkuk (www.kbciraq.org); Nineveh/Mosul ( www.ninevehbusinesscenter.org); and Hillah ( www.hbdciraq.com/)."

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

How bout you whip up the positive things going on in Iraq and about the bright future Iraqi's will enjoy. How about the fact that women will no longer be plucked off the street to satisfy Sadaam and his sons harems. How about the fact that nations are clammering to do busines with Iraq. Now all we need to do is remove all the foreign Jihadsist streaming across the border to blow up Iraqi cops and Iraqi youth can start to enjoy a bright prosperous future.

NAAAH, i don't like to lie.

-----------------------------------

Anyway.

I have to translate this part.

IN that last video i submitted, the little boy at the end says what's along the lines of "Film baby, Film !!! for Iraq!!!"

heheh so cute :p

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Absolutely. I fully support the death of foreign Jihadsist from Syria, and surrounding nations to destabilize Iraq by blowing up their citizens and our troops there.

So, as long as it is the "propaganda"from the Bush administration then it is treated as truth, right? There can not possibly be any Iraqis who do not want foreign troops on their land, in their homes, and stealing their resources. Right?

Come on, you causually dismiss anything that differs with your views, yet just as easily accept as fact that which the administration feeds you. Why is that?

You ask for a focus on the "good" that has been done in Iraq, all the while turning a blind eye to the bad that is done there.

And the Iraqi communique is propaganda?

Pot, kettle, black.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
From an Iraqi citizen,

"Will you decry the hypocritical oil and arms commerce of France, Germany, Russia, and China with the butcher of Baghdad? Or are you only against US interests in Iraqi oil?

Will you expose ethnic cleansing of native Iraqi non-Arabs (Kurds, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Turkomens), non-Sunni-Muslims (Shiite), and non-Muslims (Christians, Mandaens, Yezidis)? Or are these not equivalent to the cleansing of Bosnians and Kosovars?

Will you show concern about the brutal silencing of the "Iraqi street"? Or are you only worried about the orchestrated noises of "Arab and Islamist streets" outside Iraq?

Will you hear the cries of Iraqis executed in acid tanks in Baghdad? the Iraqi women raped in front of their husbands and fathers to extract confessions? Or of children tortured in front of their parents? Or of families billed for the bullets used to execute military "deserters" in front of their own homes?

No. I suspect that most of you will simply retire to your cappucino cafes to brainstorm the next hot topic to protest, and that you will simply forget about us Iraqis, once you succeed in discrediting President Bush.

Please, prove me wrong." www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
So, as long as it is the "propaganda"from the Bush administration then it is treated as truth, right? There can not possibly be any Iraqis who do not want foreign troops on their land, in their homes, and stealing their resources. Right?

Where have we discussed Bush propaganda here? I merely stated facts not Bush propaganda. Of course there are Iraqi's who do not want Americans there, but there are more who do want us there. You assume Iraqi's to be stupid, that they are ignorant of the wolves surrounding them.

Come on, you causually dismiss anything that differs with your views, yet just as easily accept as fact that which the administration feeds you. Why is that?

Pure rhetoric, it gets old. If you are unable to make logical statements why display? Re- read what you wrote here for it's ridiculous.

You ask for a focus on the "good" that has been done in Iraq, all the while turning a blind eye to the bad that is done there.

And the Iraqi communique is propaganda?

Yes focus on the good and what can be done. Turned a blind eye? You can accuse me of this for stating to be positive? I don't think anyone can be accused of turning a blind eye to Iraq - more gibberish. I can't speak for everyone but I sure am tired of assumptive, unintelligible attacks to establish false credibility,

Pot, kettle, black.

Do you even know what this means? How do you logically and mentally relate the conversation between me and SS with "Pot, kettle, black"? I can answer - you simply didn't give it much thought. In other words you answered from your arse to display yourself as some neutral knowing wizard, where in fact the statement doesn't even apply. Foreigners come across Iraqi borders, strap bombs to their bodies and blow up Iraqi civilians, and target trucking convoys to impede momentum for Iraq for the purpose of civil war, not to dislodge American forces.

America's goal stabilize Iraq - Jihad goal destabilize Iraq. Pot kettle black, no.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join