It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Champ story headed for 'Good Morning America'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Champ, the alleged creature inhabiting the waters of Lake Champlain is to be featured in a segment on Good Morning America Monday morning between 7:30 am and 7:40 am. Champ is one of North Americas version of the Loch Ness Monster. According to the article there is going to be footage taken showing the creature as well. I believe the times given are Eastern Daylight.

The ABC News program acquired digital video of a Champ sighting last summer that will air as part of a segment scheduled for between 7:30 and 7:40 a.m. Monday, "Good Morning America" Producer Mary Pflum said.

It will use footage shot by anglers Richard Affolter and Peter Bodette from their boat at the mouth of the Ausable River on Lake Champlain in August 2005.

The video appears to show an alligator-like animal about 15 feet long swimming in the lake.

and

Rose Capuano said she was in a car crossing the Champlain Bridge at Crown Point on Sept. 28, 1990, when she saw Champ.

"I said, Oh, my God.' This thing was sticking up out of the water. He was up there quite tall."

She had seen pictures of what Champ might look like, and the creature she saw matched those.

"It turned its head. It was no log. The thing was black and green. I was kind of scared; sure I was."

Champ story headed for 'Good Morning America'

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Interesting, can't wait to see this footage!

new topics

join