It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which celeb do u hate the most?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Teri Hatcher and The ginger one from Desperate Housewives - Vulgar.

That's how it was supposed to be, they are both on the list

Yes, Marcia Cross. My doctor won't allow me to view her face for more than 10 seconds at a time due to the risk of a stroke brought on by extreme repulsion.

Just kidding....she's just not my type

[edit on 15-5-2006 by chebob]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks chebob - your post really made me laugh. Especially:

Originally posted by chebob
'Parkinson' - Withered, boring, stinking pile of rotten meat. Get off the TV!

Fiona Phillips (UK Morning TV presenter) - the 7000 character limit prevents me from starting my tirade against this abomonation.

There's always more, of course:

Chantelle - hopelessly thick omega-lister who hitherto made a living from looking like the Hilton parasite. More useless than the most useless thing on Planet Useless.

Michael Jackson - been mentioned before, but there's always room on this list for a llama-fancying kiddie fiddler.

Oasis - as with the Bush brethren, I'd be stumped by who to wallop first, Liam or Noel? "Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants" was a thoroughly apt title for an album of mix-n-match Beatles retreads. Not big, clever, or original.

Crith Eubank - hydrocephalic lithping pedestrian-killer who should have got life for just being gobby, or better yet run over by his hideous imported truck. As for his dreth thenth, his taste is in his mouth. So desperate to seem brainy that he doesn't mind looking like an utter pillock. I could continue in this vein for some time.

Terry Wogan - be-syruped professional Oirishman, your best days are far, far behind you. Step away from the microphone and assume the position.

John Prescott - why is it no surprise that he's crap in bed? And what kind of idiot woman would want that bulldog-chewing-a-wasp face flushing and sweating above her even for the pitifully short time it would take him to finish? I'm truly sorry for conjuring that image. I don't much care about you, dear reader, but it might haunt me tonight when I put out the lights...

Cherie Blair - shrill half-bloke. Confirms the rumours about Blair being a bit gay. £250 a day for her hair? You're having a laugh, surely?

Gene Simmons - someone told me a little while ago that Kiss was a completely calculated attempt to build a commercial metal band. No surprises there, as this clockwork codpiece has all the rock-n-roll charisma of a dead slug. Coldplay are more electrifying, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

Coldplay - they're on hiatus. Hope it's permanent, miserable wet lettuce people.

The White Stripes - Mr Pasty and the Ugly Sister learn to play in public. Or, rather, don't.

The Pet Shop Boys - proviing that gay people can make dull music. Now is the time to live off your royalties, go on chat shows and do soundtracks for Discovery Channel documentaries about beetles.

Bruce Forsyth - is he actually still alive?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We could be here 'til Christmas if I told you all the celebrities I can't stand, and I ain't talking about Christmas 2006 either... maybe 2010, if you're lucky.

Just to name a few:

• Paris Hilton - I would have no problem publicly humiliating her. I hate her!
  • Pete Doherty
  • Arnold S. (Please don't make me spell his name
    ) Fine! I'll try .... Schwarzenegger?
  • Anybody who becomes "famous" because they were on a reality TV show.
  • Paris Hilton's bum chum; the one who follows her around everywhere, while licking her arse.
  • Jordan - Absolute disgrace.
  • Jody Marsh - Same as above.
  • Jessica Simpson - Absolute retard.
  • David Beckham - He has the same IQ as an amoeba.

To be honest, I pretty much hate most celebrities. They don't deserve to be idolised. They set such a crap example for kids, etc.

However, because I'm generous, I'll allow them to choose the way they wish to die. The options are:

1)

2)

3):bash:
4) (Beaten to death by the one armed bandit.)

5)
(Yes, that's right. I will vomit on them!)

[edit on 15-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
tom cruise AND orca winfrey AND the good doctor AND everyone else in hollywood except donald southerland and harvey kietel

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh, you poor slobbering proles, haven't you figured it out YET?????

You're naming every celebrity idle that tinseltown inc. has ever lifted up for you to bow and scrape to.

Don't you get it???

You hate them all! And do you know why? Because of what you've been told about them.

You don't know them. You only see the reality you are presented with. Those people are playing the parts, reading from the scripts their handed. Pharisee Hilton thinking they must sell walls at wallmart. Jefficate Simpleson thinking Chicken of the sea is chicken and buffalo wings come from buffaloes!

Are you THAT naive? They didn't come up with that crap spontaneously---it was written for them.

Hollywierd only holds up flawed celebrities.

People you whom you will feel superior to in comparison.

Now, you really wouldn't look at Perish Shillton for more than about 10 seconds, if she were in the grocery store. But because you hate her, you are forced (against your will) to follow her every move.

Hollywood only picks the flawed ones. The trailer park trash. Like that Ashley Nichole smith whatever. People you make you feel smart, competent, and together.

They discovered back in the forties that if they gave you people who were Beautiful AND smart and together, that you would turn away in shame, feeling belittled by your social and moral superiors.

But instead, they show you a hot body with the brains of Homer Simpson. That way you can sit there, and drink yer beer, and tell yerself that, "hey, I may not look hot or anything, but at least I'm not as messed up as Tom Cruise or Paris."

If they had some blonde Adonis get on TV and tell funny stories and give good investment, parenting and relationship advice, plus offer up his plan for a functional United Nations, you'd all hate him instantly, and change the channel.

The proles like their heroes to be flawed. MORE flawed than they themselves are. Which is how Eminem and Fifty Scents got to be famous. Not their whining, but their "flaws."

But hey. It sells beer, and it keeps you watching TV, instead of, say, fomenting a REVOLUTION or something.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I agree with some of the things you said Dr_strangecraft, however not all celebrities are dumb and pretty.

Anyways, the person I can't stand at the moment is Bo Bice. I don't know the guy, he could be a really cool guy...I don't care. Right now I can't stand him because his latest hit song is really annoying.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's not always thier intellectual, social and personality defects that get to me, Dr. Strangecraft. Sometimes, they just have an aura of, for want of a better word, guff.

And with that in mind, let's think of some more deplorables:

Fiona Phillips - She just had to be on my list on two occasians to make up for the fact that I can't bring myself to write the full length verbal bashing she deserves.

Steve-O - Gimp-O

"Bam" - What an irritating git. Not only does he act like your worst ADD suffering cousin, but he worships the band HiM. Deplorable indeed.

Gary Glitter - What are you thinking. Scrap that, I don't want to know, you rotten swine.

Steve Irwin - Whoever is in charge of the constant stream of coc aine being fed into this mans eyes through a tube, whoever he is, should stop.

Cheech - What the hell was you doing in "Nash Bridges"??? That's when it hit home that you was a different Cheech :shk:.

Leonardo Da Vinci - Why couldn't you have just drawn a sunflower or some dogs playing poker, then we wouldn't have to put up with all this "Code" malarky!

Katie Holmes - I hated he rlong before Cruise came along. From the first moment I saw her on that ridiculous programme Dawosns Creek, her dogs eyes upset me greatly.

John Madden - Sports Commentator that doesn't know when to quit.

John Motson - Sports Commentator doesn't know when to quit. Wonder if there's any relation?

Lindsay Lohan - Reminds me of a pale beef jerky.

Joe Pasquale - Someone rip out his voice box and throw it out to sea, please!

Keanu Reeves - Seems theres a glitch in the Matrix concerning Mr. Reeves acting abilities.

Don King - How can somoene have so much money and look like a shaving brush?

Jonathon Ross - Sometimes he's funny, most of the time he's depressingly unfunny.

Sarah Jessica Parker - Shoe face.

Peter Stringfellow - Leatherface

David Beckham - For making men think being effeminate (earrings, manicures, "metro-sexuality") is acceptable. You ratbag.

I think that's enough for now.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Kim Zimmer and ALL the soap opera divas who can't act
their way out of paper bags. But of all of them ... Zimmer
is the worst. www.cbs.com...

Oprah Winfrey. She keeps telling us how to live our lives.

Barbara Striesand. She's trying to run the country via
email to congress (and baiting them with donations), but
she can't even spell the names of the countries or match
the leaders with their correct country.

Martin Sheen. He really thinks he's president or something. (nutz)

Mike Farrell.

Angelina Jolie. She's beautiful on the outside, but on the inside
she's just an ugly homewrecker.

Brad Pitt. He's useless as a hubby ... and now he's Mr. Angelina Jolie
and nothing more than a nanny for her international collection of
kids. ** How lame.

Jennifer Anniston. Her political comments are idiotic.

(** don't U2U me that I hate international kids or are anti-adoption.
I have adopted internationally. It's just not my goal in life to
collect children from different countries like prize trophies)

[edit on 5/17/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Celebs I wish I would never have to see again:

Tom Cruise
Bill O'Riely
Dr. Phil
Richard Simmons
Opra
Martha Stewart
eminem

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm successfully insulating myself from most of the hollywood trailer park culture; I'm not even sure who some of the "celebrities" are that y'all have named.

I don't listen to wrap or top 40, (I'm into lounge), so I guess I'm out of the loop.

Anyway, I think the best way to "Deny Babylon" is to ignore it.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Richard Simmons

You don't like Richard Simmons?!?!
With his hairy chest and his super tight , pink pinstriped shorts hugging him in all the right places, how could you hate that?

Peace

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
More...

Chris Moyles. Once you were funny, now you think just being objectionable on purpose (and not on purpose) ie enough. It isn't.

Any presenter I've ever seen on Top Of The Pops. Brainless, braying ninnies who are too old for their target audience and don't they just know it. The smell of decay and uselessness follows you wherever you go.

(honourable exceptions, Jo Brand and of course the late, sainted John Peel.)

Tony Robinson. Responsible for some of the dullest TV outside of 1970s Russian newscasts. Makes you wish worthiness was punishable by death.

How could I have forgotten Noel Edmonds? Somehow, without altering his dress sense or facial hair/hairstyle, he's back on TV. There's something wrong with a world in which that can happen.

Alan Sugar. If I wrote what I thought of you, I'd be banned for multiple obscenities. Why does anyone keep working for you? If they had any guts, they'd all leave. At the same time!

Snoop Dog. You ripped off your theme tune from a better man, you think pimping women is cool, you have NO taste, and you look sneakier than the love-child of Bill Clinton and George W Bush.

Ronnie Corbett. Poncey half-pint who embodies the word "multitalentless".

Paul McCartney. Professional Scouser with thumb permanently aloft. Go back to your farm and never make another record, how about that?

Heather Mills McCartney. You will be one name short soon, and as intensely as I despise PMcC, he doesn't deserve a shrewish harridan like you. Plus the leg thing. It would freak me right out.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have a huge hitlist of celebrities I absolutely hate.

Tom Cruise
Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Keira Knightley
Christina Aguilerra
George Clooney
Jennifer Aniston
Ben Affleck
Posh and Becks
Madonna
Charlize Theron
Garth Brooks
Gwen Steffani
Paris Hilton
Jessica Simpson

Just off the top of my head.................

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Interesting. Why Charlize T? I don't know much about her but she seems ok in that she's not afraid to be ugly in movies and seems a well-respected actress.

Gwen Stefani is kind of a case though, but is, to me at least, very hot-looking. I'd like to make her teeth rattle... but all that stuff with having a gaggle of Japanese chicks following her around. Not nice. As a fashion statement, it's much worse than just a chihuahua in a handbag, and that's bad enough...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can't say I hate anybody but there are some I may not care for. Tom Cruise is one. I like his movies but lately he seems to have lost his marbles.
It seems when somebody becomes that rich and famous their thinking shifts from reality into a world of their own.
I'm sure there are exceptions to this.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Madonna
Micheal Moore
Bill Oreilly

Artists I hate that come up with horrible songs that just annoy me:

Black Eyed Peas
Gwen Stefani
Gavin Degraw
Those stupid Rappers such as " Dem Franchise Boyz " and " D4L "

link   
Madonna
Micheal Moore
Bill Oreilly

Black Eyed Peas
Gwen Stefani
Gavin Degraw

link   
Madonna
Micheal Moore
Bill Oreilly

Black Eyed Peas
Gwen Stefani
Gavin Degraw

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the uhhh...Weird Triple Post

[edit on 24-5-2006 by SurfOBBC]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Fern Britton. The woman is Evil. Do not be fooled.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join