It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which celeb do u hate the most?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dislike 99% of celebrities because they think their opinion is more important than everyone else's.

Unlike the rest of us, many of these people dress up and play pretend for a living. They should be relegated to their original position in the social structure ~ near the bottom of the food chain.

There are, of course, exceptions. Celebrities who contribute something valuable to society through public service or who move quietly behind the scenes and avoid credit for their benevolence are okay with me.

Good thread, poster.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
GradyPhilpott,

In my list of celebrities that bother the heck out of me I forgot to mention Dr. Phil and Katie Couric. Imho, they represent megalomaniacs sent to plague the earth. Thanks.

Others:

Gloria Allred: The ambulance chaser with the mostest.
Tucker Carlson
Rita Crosby
Kelly Clarkson
Simon Cowell
Paula Abdul (2/3 of the 'Idol' Hosts are the devil incarnate)
Michelle Pfeiffer
Kobe Bryant
Dennis Rodman
Kevin Federline
Pamela Anderson

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I hate Paris Hilton.

Everything about her is totally opposite of everything I stand for.

I have also read she has size 11 feet.

**SIZE ((11))!**

Link to where I read such info..

(also hate that Beyonce!.... for reasons obvious...)

Edit*
Hey ceci2006, whats wrong with Michele Pfeiffer...?

[edit on 25/3/06 by Klepto]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tom Cruise gets my vote above anyone else, though I'm sure I could come up with a list a mile long.

For some reason I just want to punch him in the face. :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Tom Cruise - complete moron scientology BS'er

Joan Rivers - her face looks like a Gucci handbag and her voice is annoying

Rush Limbaugh - big fat pumpkin head with nazi like political views

Dennis Miller - can't understand what the hell this guy is even talking about , plus his short life on Monday Night Football MADE me hate him

Madonna - talk about washed up and self centered, if her head gets any bigger she will be a Macy's Thanksgiving balloon

The Olsen Twins - aneorexia and lack of any talent whatsoever

Barbara Walters - thinks her stuff doesn't stink

Star Jones - obnoxious doesn't even cover it

Rossanne Barr / Arnold - never had any talent, could very well be the most obnoxious human on earth

Carrot Top - my arch nemesis for life (seen him lately? he looks like the Wendys girl on steroids, who knew the Top was a juicer..lol)

David Spade - metrosexual who makes a living talking smack about the loser celebs that he wishes he could be like

Tim Allen - one more annoying idiotic Christmas movie from this guy and I will have him taken out - plus that show Home Improvement bored me to tears

Justin Timberlake - no explanation required

Maury Povich - for making a living exploiting stupid people's tragedies and for acting like he is concerned while doing it

I could go on - but I digress

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Michael Jackson
Tom Cruise
Michael Moore
Anne coulter
Sean Hannity

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Klepto,

The reason why I dislike Michelle Pfeiffer is that I don't think she's a very good actress. I'm sure she's probably a wonderful person to those who know her, but I just can't stand her films. She seems so false.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I haven't met any of them so I can't say that I hate any of them. Most of them are probably pretty cool I imagine.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
joan rivers and her daughter they do a show on our TV guide channel. if you want to know whats on you gotta have your friggin' TV on mute.
i hate 'em!
i hate 'em!
i hate 'em!
thanks, i feel much better...

is anyone gonna tally the result? at least an informal decision of who ATS'ers hate da most?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by DirtyBoots]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well, you guys mentioned most of the celebs that I hate. However, here is my list:

Nicole Kidman: this Amazonian woman drives me insane because he sucks at acting. That movie, The Interpreter, I thought had a good story line but Nicole totally ruined it for me.

Ashton Kutcher: I absolutely hate this guy because everything he does is stupid. He makes it seem to his fans that acting stupid is the cool thing to do, even if you are smart.

Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richy, Ann Nicole Smith and the ever dreaded Paris Hilton: The same reasons as above. Heaven forbid that a blond celeb should act intelligent, that would just ruin the entertainment business's sterotype of what a blond girl should be. Not to mention that little pre-teen girls look up to these sorry excuse of human beings and try to act the same way they do. Just last week I saw a 13 year old girl dress in the sluttiest outfit that looked like something Britney Spears would wear.

Any bimbo that carrys a small dog in their purse. I just hope that Tinker Bell sh**s all over Paris's credit cards.

And lastly, this guy:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
There are some spelling errors so please just ignore them. Ever since I used spell check for Word my spelling has gone down the tubes.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
YES. ANYONE who carries a chihuahua in their handbag, but especially the useless parasite Hiltons.

Anyone who has ever been on a reality TV show with the exception of John Lydon, who is still brilliant, and showed up the others for the sad sacks they were - especially...

Jordan... dismal fartbrain with fake breasts.

Thank you whoever mentioned Joan Rivers. No wonder her husband committed suicide. Waking up next to that would sure as hell make me lose the will to live.

Anyone from "Friends". ANY of them.

Brad Pitt, who is Cockney rhyming slang for something you can't post here.

Bruce Willis. Oh, and KEANU ACT (no, he certainly can't)

The entire Bush family. They've all got such punchable faces. Jeb and Dubya together poses such a problem. Who do you bitch-slap first?

Whoops, nearly forgot Madonna. Shallow, hopeless little Material Girl turns into shallow, hopeless fake-Kabbalah twerp. What she actually knows about Kabbalah I could write on my foreskin with a thick magic marker.

Hazel Blears: what a robot. A Stepford politician if ever there was one.

Victoria Beckham. Ewwww ewwww ewwww.

BONO. He should have surgery to remove those sunglasses. Not a real person anymore, not by a long shot.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sly Stallone. The fact that Arnie has made a couple (only a couple: that's Terminators I and II) of decent movies doesn't make up for the others, or for his political career. Slimy, woman-groping fake.

Bruce Anderson. I know most people here won't know him. He writes for the Independent and is a pompous, shrill, moronic toady.

Chris Evans. UK 'personality' that makes being ginger look like an affliction. A man constantly in the throes of meltdown. A car crash, but one you can look away from.

Franz Ferdinand. Music has never been as useless as this, unless it's Britney.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is easy.....right now it's Tom Cruise. Takes himself way too seriously. I hope that young gal he's with wakes up quick and runs! He can also take his Scientology and stick it where the sun don't shine!!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Brittany Spears
Jennifer Aniston
50-Cent
Jessica Simpson
Rosie O'Donnell.......

.......are the five celebs that annoy me the most.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

I'm loving your avatar, But How Dare You!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barney rocks!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Teri Hatcher and The ginger one from Desperate Housewives - Vulgar.

Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts - The gobs.

Teenage Actors in US "Teen Shows" - You all look about 30, whats that about?.

David Blaine - Magicians should be like Paul Daniels, not like this.

Arsene Wenger - *spit*

Jose Mourhino - *spit* *spit* *spit*

Simon Cowell - Your a funny guy sometimes, so why have your trousers so high? It spoils the whole thing.

The judges that appear with Simon on American Idol - So you don't get his bitter humour, stop ragging on the guy! You knew what to expect!

Will Young - There's nothing wrong with Gay people, there's nothing wrong with camp people, but there's something wrong with YOU.

'Parkinson' - Withered, boring, stinking pile of rotten meat. Get off the TV!

Davina McCall - As empty as a vodka bottle at an alcoholics stag party.

Will Smith - It was all downhill from the "Fresh Prince" days.

50 Cent - Shut up. I hate it when people are listed as "hated" so often that it deters you from putting them on your own hate list, because he really belongs here, seriously.

Cameron Diaz - Sattelite dish head.

Sophie Ellis Bexter - See above.

Clint Eastwood - Your not really a Cowboy.

Kelly Osbourne - Your chin is illegal.

Madonna - If I had children, I wouldn't let them watch your videos. Not because your raunchy, but that hideous tooth thing, and that witches nose, far to scary for young children.

Guy Ritchie - You married Madonna. Whaaaaa?

Fiona Phillips (UK Morning TV presenter) - the 7000 character limit prevents me from starting my tirade against this abomonation.

Courtney Love - Living Car Crash.

Russell Crowe - I'd love to hit him across the head with a telephone.

Wow, so fun and easy....I hate to stop, I think a few more :w: and this thread will warrant a revisit

[edit on 15-5-2006 by chebob]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I friggin hate:

Julia Roberts
J-Lo
Oprah Winfrey
Tipper Gore
Tom Cruise
Jim Carrey
Carrot Top
Al Franken
Jon Stewart
Madonna

Stay tuned for more hated celebs........

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
Tom Cruise gets my vote above anyone else, though I'm sure I could come up with a list a mile long.

For some reason I just want to punch him in the face. :bnghd:

I read this and realized why Cruise wasn't on my list. For all his wacky, silly antics, he's the kind of guy I couldn't hit. Don't know why, he just has that look that makes you feel sorry for him

No, he's a Wacko, but there'd be a lot of faces in line for punching before his.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Teri Hatcher The ginger one from Desperate Housewives - Vulgar.

The redhead is Marcia Cross?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join