It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Dick Cheney Accidentally Shoots Hunting Partner

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
malakiem, can you give me the number of the psychic that's teaching you telepathy? So far, I've failed Telepathy 101 three times and really need a tutor. It seems you've read the minds of both Cheney and his hunting partner, understood their motivations, and know where the flaw is in their motivations and actions, so I'm assuming you have a good psychic mentor.

Seriously, why was this non-story revived?

[edit on 3/10/06/10 by junglejake]

Not psychic dude, just common sense, i took my head out of my butt along time ago, i guess you haven't done the same thing. I suppose you have telepathy to, i'm sure you still love bush and cheney, the most slimy men on the face of the earth. How do i need to know honestly? Humans are ticking stupidity bombs, you don't need telepathy, people do the same things over and over again. And i suggest you don't take into account my age, don't tell me not to complain. Considering that the government isn't the only evil out there, it's also the public that needs a boot up it's butt. And please don't be sarcastic or a jack-butt ok. You have bigger balls then i do, usually it means that there easy to deflate.

what i mean is ego ego ego ego ego!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by malakiem]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

"Insanity is the Miscalculation of the effort it takes to do something" L Ron Hubbard

I wrote about that here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone has insanity so...we need to control our thoughts so we can control our outcomes and you see less of that these days.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sherrif's Office documents and witness statements concerning Dick Cheney's shooting of a member of his hunting party can be seen on a website called www.thesmokinggun.com. There are 18 pages all-told at this website and tey make for very interesting reading, especially the parts that suggest that drinking may have played a part in it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wow. Talk about a revival of an old thread. We're going to be moving this over to the General News section now, since this is a very old story. Feel free to continue the discussion though. Might be something we can learn from it.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm with you TheBorg... I thought I was having a bad case of Deja Vu..lol

Boy wouldn't that be earth shattering if history repeated itself..

Johnny

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Atleast the unalert moron who couldn't even aim a gun properly is out of office.

And I'm sure you all agree with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join