It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemistry/Physics Behind the Attacks

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by LeftBehind

It seems that we hear from OBL from time to time, are they all fake? If not why does he not deny the attacks.

he did deny the attacks. he said america did it to itself. he just has no need to convince anyone. he's smart enough to know that reality isn't as real as television. he also probably knows, you can't wake a man pretending to be asleep.

Got a link to where he says this? Sure you haven't twisted him saying that America brought it upon themselves, or that was the general intention of his words? Would be interesting to see this statement within the context of everything else he said.

Immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, the United States government named bin Laden as the prime suspect. However, in an interview published in Ummat Karachi, on 28 September 2001, although not widely reported at the time, bin Laden stated:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.... The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself.... intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat."

en.wikipedia.org...
www.aljazeera.com...
www.robert-fisk.com... (Full)
911review.com... (Full)

[edit on 10-3-2006 by noto]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Cool, there's no disputing that then.

Apologies Billybob.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Cool, there's no disputing that then.

Apologies Billybob.

no worries.
i'm wondering, does this info change at all your view of what happened that day?

and, thanks a lot, noto. peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My opinon changes all the time as you probably notice! I am biased towards hoping the conspiracy does not go quite as deep as the actual carrying out of the attack by the official bodies. I hope that at worst it is that they had knowledge, or that certain elements in a minority had some play perhaps in funding or organising.
I do not doubt that the whole thing has been milked to it's full extent and beyond, as with 7/7, spanish bombings and every other scare we have had.
I do honestly believe some aspects are ludicrous, but if I am presented with what I assess as being conclusive proof then I will of course accept it, reluctantly admittedly, but i would still accept it. Admittedly I do not understand every aspect and I guess I then become biased towards my own point of view.
Things like this Bin Laden video comparison are not proof to me, I can honestly say that I can attribute the apparant differences in weight changes and the subtle difference to angle. I actually think that he does look the same, though the one that I remember where he is some podger sat round a table - I don't think that looked much like him in the still I saw.
I went through a bad patch years back and was homeless for some time, had various drink problems and such... My appearance changed considerably as one can imagine, and yet now I have changed back into the grinning fat buffoon you see in my various pictures I post. I have various images where my facial features look significantly different due to the weight/health change and angle which make me doubt this particular comparison is not the same man.

Going back to what you said, deviating slightly!, it does not change my position significantly as I am constantly wavering on a borderline, biased towards what I call hope. But it does get added to my little database in my head.

I also believe that it may be completely different foreign powers to anything we have been told altogether, going into the grey area between the black and white that no-one seem sot mention. Bsbray started a thread on who did it which seems to have fallen by the wayside like most do, there always seems to be either a lack of interest or an effort to distract from it. Maybe we are subconsciously scrared to get to that stage as we then have to actually face the idea of doing something about it. I think I might be, I often talk about it but shy away from it and I won't allow myself to know why. Maybe it's easier for us to argue amongst ourselves about trivial matters because that way we keep delaying the stage where we come to a conclusion and have to actually act on it, or stand by and do nothing.
Maybe no-one is controlling us at all, maybe we are all just scared.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
check this out

i started a new thread because it's new info to me, and a completely different set of players have been added to the game. i'm going to link to it in the non-scientific smoking guns thread, too.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It looks interesting, I must look in the morning when sober again. That's definately not black and white

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join