It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we agree that Bush was right? ...Finally?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
BTW Bode....
What the holy freakin hell is that in your avatar?????!!!!!!!????? Some strange kind of Chinese New years headdress wearing....THING???
Sorry, but it's ghastly.

It's a depiction of the 8th general from a traditional chinese tale called, "The Eight Generals".

Sometimes when I look at it, it looks 3D!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
To those who think there isn't evil in the world, The Muslims want NOTHING LESS than to regain everything they lost in the Crusades. Don't believe me? Check out these threads.

(seville) Hamas Claims the Spanish Town of Seville for Islam
(seville) HAMAS Demands The Return of Seville to Muslims.
(seville) Hamas's next target...Seville!

While you're at it (since all these threads link to a website for Muslim kids) check out the other poison they want to put in their kids' heads. As far as tossing Bush in jail for his "screwups", I HIGHLY recommend going here and reading a LOT...that's all, just read...

This is the most concise and respectable website coorolation on Al Qaida and terrorism I've ever found...check it out.

personal.ecu.edu...

Yes, Bush Co. is blind. They need help. Couldn't catch Bin who? Couldn't find WMD's. Couldn't do a proper relief of NO.

Hmm....let's see hear...FDR didn't retrieve one drop of Heavy Water from Germany...Hitler took himself out of the way by commiting suicide...Emperor Tojo was allowed to retire and die from old age in his palace. *sheesh* You really need better material.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's just amazing the logic that has been output in some of these threads. Wow the brainwashing has really kicked in. You have to be stronger then this, I know it's hard to fight, they got the system locked in pretty tight now. And I know it feels good to be a proud american and stand behind a powerful flag, and it's hard to imagine that a dark cast could ever be shadowed against it.

@ crmanager you say "Bush was right. Freedom vs. Evil. " guess what, I actually agree with that......And what if the EVIL is actually the NWO, you can include all the top gov. officials as well as other world leaders in there if you wish..and that FREEDOM is actually us, our minds, us as the people that the Evil doers are trying to keep from knowing the truth.......so actually yes...Bush is right...I could'nt of said it better myself....that is totally what it's about.....but lets just put it this way....it is GOOD vs. EVIL.....just make sure that the side your on is actually the sign that it represents.......................for you have been decieved my children......

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Bush was rite...oil is HUGE! Those who control it control the world...US!
This war is fought for the same hidden agendas that EVERY other war in history has been fought. My great-great-grandfather who fought in all four years of the American Civil War told his son why it was really fought. 650,000 died in that one. How many needlessly died through the millenia past, and how many more to come? And for what? For the wealthy, the rulers, the domineering? What do they care for you and I, and our sons?

Signature: Stay the hell out of Afghanistan!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
The world is at war. Not a religious war or even a political war. This is a war of Freedom and Democracy vs. EVIL!

3000 people died in a flash. Dozens died in Spain. Dozens more in London. Dozens in the U.S.S. Cole. Add Bali and Tanzania and Kenya. NOW A CARTOON is causing more death.

I do know this BUSH WAS RIGHT.

Not to beat a dead cat, but what they hey ....

Dude, define your terms. Evil, democracy, freedom ... what do these terms mean to you?

We undermine democracy as national policy whenever the actual results of a truly democratic election threaten to undermine our (corporate) economic interests. We are responsible for the assassinations of democratically elected leaders throughout the world. Check out "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins for a first person explanation of our history of anti-democratic imperialism.

As far as the thousands of deaths you refer to are concerned, how do you equate that with our own murder of upwards of 100,000 innocent Iraqi people including women and children following 9-11? Isn't it evil that Cheney lied about a supposed connection between 9-11 and Iraq? Isn't it evil that Bush and his cronies lied about the threat of a mushroom cloud and other weapons of mass destruction threatening the US? What about our irradiation of the Iraqi environment with depleted uranium with a half-life of 4.6 billion years? The end result of that stuff is as evil as evil can get. It is genocidal as it eliminates the possibility of healthy reproduction of the species.

www.nydailynews.com...

What about our destruction of their infrastructure and already weakened economy (sanctions causing est. 500,000 deaths - kids) in order to 'save them' from themselves? How does one justify the other?

Until we as a people agree that terrorism is terrorism whether it is state sponsored or not we will get the blow-back we deserve from our smash-mouth imperialistic economic policies which seek to undermine the sovereignty of second and third world states in order to rape them of their natural resources.

In short, crmanager, evil is what you make it. You see Old Glory waving in a patriotic breeze over Bush's head. I see him standing on the corpses of the mothers and children his policies have stacked, burnt and broken.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We undermine democracy as national policy whenever the actual results of a truly democratic election threaten to undermine our (corporate) economic interests.

'the Falcon and the Snowman' has a part in it where the falcon become disillusioned when he finds the CIA wanting to destabilize the reelection chances of the then Prime Minister of Australia( true Story ).

Sometimes the US bashes Taiwan, a democratic country, to appease China, a Totalitarian Dictatorship.

[edit on 2/15/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Was that the part where the Bush Admin had to admit there were no WMD's

They admited they couldnt find them, because ...how do you find something that was moved somewhere else ?

and then came up with some lie about them being moved to Syria , so we could have reason to invade Syria.

Reporters from Syria spoke about this, Bush didnt have to move a finger...
If it was all for the sake of "Invasion", how come Syria doenst look invaded ? Where is the invasion ??? Unless you can see the future?... in that case..let me get a pillow so i can kneel down to you great Sahib !

Your not playing w/ a full deck , are you?

Ok..you got me there
... i removed all my DEMONCRATS cards from the deck..now its all clean and nice

Yes, Bush Co. is blind. They need help.

FRom who ? ppl that parrot every nonsense Kenedy, Kerry or Clinton burp out, whithout even thinking ?? hmmmm... me thinks not... I'd rather be "blind", than have my head so up Clinton, Kerry and Kenedy's *beep* that i think the smell of *beep* as something good.

Couldn't catch Bin who? Couldn't find WMD's. Couldn't do a proper relief of NO.

Bush: The Little Man who "Couldn't".

Well... thats funny, but i do remember "slick Willy" had the blatant opportunity to arrest Bin Laden , but desmissed it because in his ALL MIGHTY ENLIGHTENED OPINION Bin Laden DID NOT PRESENT A THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY ???

So who open the sharks dent after all ?? Are your eyes that open that you can't even see that ? hhmmm.. i guess so

Thank God Hillary is on the way... Bin Laden woin't resist her charm :-D
Can't wait

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Falcon and Snowman, eh. Art immitating life.

And they don't even deny this stuff anymore. It's out there and yet the jingoistic cheerleaders continue to rant about the EVIL brown people out there who want to kill us all and take away our freedom. Is it evil that they demand we respect their version of God?

Freedom? The US has presently incarcerated 1 out of every 142 residents with a prison population exceeding 2 million. It must be because everyone is so EVIL.

usgovinfo.about.com...

The Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib scandals are merely a reflection of the state of nature within our own US prisons. Many of the military guards were former US prison guards bringing their methods with them. Freedom for some, torture and death for the rest without any probable cause, trial, or judicial review. There's absolutely nothing American about that, ladies and gent's.

But that is where we find ourselves with the Bush neocons. And I, for one, am sick and tired of you apologists of their disinformation and ham-fisted, incoherent policies which are plainly incompatible with the very basic nature of our so-called American values as expressed in the now disregarded rule of law.

Guys, there is nothing remotely logical in what you present and attempt to support. The writing is now on the wall. Soon you will stop squeeking your objections to reality and truth and will crawl back into your holes of mendacity to nurse the fallacies of your diseased minds which embrace and reflect fear above all else. Fear of EVIL. Oh my gosh. Not EVIL! Maybe we should call James Bond in for this? Evil is simply live spelled backwards and the EVIL is in the policies of destruction and death which you support.

And as the blow-back continues you will simply rant some more that brown people are EVIL and must continue to die - next time with nukes - so that you can live on your little cul-de-sac and your brats roll on the floor with the dogs, sycophant American families oblivious to reality to the last. May you choke on the dregs from the cup you have mixed.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by seattlelaw]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bush is someone who can also admit that he is wrong, or made a mistake. I mean, Clinton wouldn't even admit that he got a bj, and was so worried about that missed the chance at Bin Laden after the Cole bombing. Something that he has later admitted he regrets, but tell that to the families of the 2700+ who died on 9/11. Due to iparty bickering and non departmental cooperation, alot of the intel and info was not transferred to the new administration. This shows the mentality of the left, and it cost our country dearly.

We were caught unaware on 9/11, because we had become to lax in the mindset that no one can touch us, but they did. So now we have to protect ourselves from the growing threat of not only terrorism, but of radical Islam. These people are burning buildings over a cartoon, and belive in a self proclaimed prophet who preached " convert to my religion, or die". That is true hardline Muslim law, most followers known as Shiites. This is part of the reason that the Sunnis and Shiites fight, this battle is 1400 years old.

You don't have to like Bush to agree that he has not always been wrong. but you would be bieng honest.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I love the way the apologists always refer back to the Clintons, their favorite punching bags, when their own flacid excuses spring leaks. Let me tell you folks something about accountability: if Clinton were in office on 9-11 you would have been the first to hang him in effigy. But because it was Bush and the neocons who ignored the warnings of the US terrorism csar (both O'Neil and Clarke quit in disgust) who repeatedly blew the horn about bin Laden, specifically requesting meetings and action by Condi - who pointedly blew him off - as did Bush himself.

Tell you what, allow me to quote from Clarke's book on the subject: from "Against All Enemies."

Wolfowitz fidgeed and scowled .... "Well, I just don't understand why we are beginning by talking about this one man bin Laden."

"We are talking about a network of terrorist organizations called al Qaeda, that happens to be led by bin Laden, and we are talking about that network because it and it alone poses an immediate and serious threat to the United States," I answered ...

Wolfowitz turned to me. "You give bin Laden too much credit."

This sums the Bushies fundamental screw up in the months leading to 9-11. They refused to listen because it wasn't part of their selfish agenda. If Clinton had disregarded intelligence like this you people would have boiled him in oil. But you impeach him for a cum stain on a dress instead while Bush gets your undying loyalty. Nice. Real nice.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The reason for ignoring Bin Laden was Bush already had some revenge thing going with Iraq because of some childish family fued and now we're all caught up in the Bush Family fued and our soldiers are dying and innocent Iraqis are dying and it's costing the tax payers 100's of billions of dollars.

The republicans are struting like silly peacocks because the Bush Family got to push their adolescent fued into the public agenda.

15 September 2002: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.
The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

He's concentrating on Iraq

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
wow, did i want to stay out of this...but sorry i cant.

im about to be labeled a 'blind ignorant american' a 'sheep' or a 'bush-ite' or some such thing. and apparently tahts ok. but if i were to call the other side a 'bunch of paranoid whack jobs who see MIB's following them everywhere and line their computer rooms with copper mesh screen to keep the bugs from working" id be accused of flaming or name calling.

but whatever, i digress...

a few things...someone please name one american citizen who's been imprisoned WRONGLY because of these wire taps? any of u guys calling syria just to chat feel youve had yoru privacy invaded?

any of you been denied your rights to 'life liberty or the pursuit of happiness'?

somebody a few posts back commented that in the list of 'rights we've lost' he/she actually listed SEAT BELT LAWS!! ok sorry, u lost your credibility on that one right there...just move to the back of the room and behave. seat belt laws...ok, ill be the first to say that insurance companies really run more of this country than people realize but come on, do you people really think its a matter of 'persoal choice' with the seat belt thing? have you EVER been in a real emergency room? better question, other than me, have ANY OF YOU EVER done CPR on a 34 year old woman for 45 minutes almost straight after she hit her steering when she slid off the road during a snow storm? in doing so split her liver open and dying despite our best efforts. please...personal choice? eyah, think about it. i am a HUGE proponent of personal choice but part of the governments job, ANY GOVERNMENT, (even one you think should be in office) is to protect its people, even if it means protecting them from themselves. so yeah, good expample. < rolls eyes > i find many people against things like seat belt laws or are pro abortion, sorry pro choice (dont go there its off topic i use it as an example) are the same ones who want to ban those 'evil hand guns and assault rifles'.

the war on terror and the search for WMD's. i coudl go on pages on this but ill keep it short. there was a binary chemical artillery shell used in an IED that was discovered. fortunatly the morons didnt know what they had and if they did they didnt realize how they set it up wouldnt do jack. (binarys have to mix right or tey are worthless, just ask aum shenrikyo)

does anyone here really think that was the ONLY binary artillery shell or the last chem weapon left in saddams stockpile and that they just HAPPENED to find it? id love to think ya'll arent that ignorant.

good vs evil.

first off let me say i know muslems. i really LIKE muslems. muslems who are TRUE believers of Islam are some of the most generous, kindest people ive ever met.

however, there are those who pervert the teachings to their own ends. there are radical extremists. however, there are the same extremists in the christian world. ever hear of a "christian" shooting an abortion doctor?
yeah, real devout.

but, dont take my word for it...the radical muslems want all "infidels" (read non muslem) to convert or die. they WANT islamic government for the entire planet. but like i said, dont take my word for it. on the net you can, if u look find a copy of the al-qaeda training manual that was found in london when they took down a cell there. it is edited of course in that the chapters that talk about builidng wmd's and assasination are removed.

but heres a quote

from the al-qaeda training manual, reprinted without osamas permission "To those champions who are avowed the truth day and night...and who wrote with their blood and sufferings these phrases...the confrontation that we are calling for with the spostate regimes does not know Socratic debates...Platonic ideals...nor Aristotelian diplomacy. Bit it knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing and destruction, and the diplomacy of the cannon and machine gun. Islamic governments have never and will never be established through peaceful solutions and cooperative councils. they are established as they have been, by pen and gun, by word and bullet, by tongue and teeth"

and on establishing military organizations for jihad:

"the main mission which the military organization is responsible for is : the overthrow of the godless regimes and their replacement with an Islamic regime"

still think they just want us to leave them alone?

lets look at an "islamic regime"

the taliban. women beaten for allowing their ankles to show while riding a bike. men killed for not wearing a beard.

go ask an afghani if they prefer the taliban back.

so, in all do i agree with the bush administration? no.

do i think we have 'no business' in the middle east? no. i think we do. we are a nation with power and it is our responsibility to use it wisely.

are we using it wisely? not always, but to err is humanand mistakes can cost lives. its not right but its life.

currently our death toll in iraq is just under 3000. where were the bleeding hearts in the opening hours of Dday? is france so much more deserving of liberation than iraq or afghanistan? id hope no one says yes. believe it or not there are soldiers coming back from there that are PROUD of what we are doing in trying to help those people. there are iraqi citizens who are GREATFUL we were there. the loud minority does NOT speak for the majority.

those are my opinions, call me what you will.

for the record, i have 12 years that i served my country proudly. to those who just cant stand living in america anymore, i say this. you are a free person. you are free to leave.

TJ

Ok, first off I know this may be considered excessive quoting. But I have my reasons for quoting Damocles entire post.

First, very rarely can I say I agree 100% with another ATS member. 2nd, I didn't see one dang reply to this well thought out post. It just got skipped over like nobody wanted to read it. 3rd, I voted him way above top secret for this post. Lastly, he served his country and I give him some dang high props for that.

Do I think Bush is always right? No...

Do I think we have done everything "right" so far in this huge worldwide battle? No...

Do I think that just doing what we did before Bush became president was going to work(trying to work things out peacefully)? No...

Do I think we may be on the right track now... I'm still working that out. But at least it's something different than what we've done in the past. For that you need to give Bush some credit. Unless you think that talking to these people was the way to go.

Again... I know I used excessive quoting... But I really needed to give Damocles the credit he deserves.

~LS

[edit on 15-2-2006 by LostSailor]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
From One Connoisseur To Another

Originally posted by seattlelaw
Soon you will stop squeeking your objections to reality and truth and will crawl back into your holes of mendacity to nurse the fallacies of your diseased minds which embrace and reflect fear above all else.

This has got to be one of the coolest sentences I've read all day, and I'm known to read more than a few of 'em, by jimbly.

It's easy to become frustrated when others disagree, especially when the disagreement is based on a different brand of propaganda.

What's really disheartening is the sinking feeling that comes from realizing that in the final analysis, that's all this really boils down to: arguments over what illusions we choose to nurture.

Might as well choose pleasant ones.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
From One Connoisseur To Another

Soon you will stop squeeking your objections to reality and truth and will crawl back into your holes of mendacity to nurse the fallacies of your diseased minds which embrace and reflect fear above all else.

This has got to be one of the coolest sentences I've read all day, and I'm known to read more than a few of 'em, by jimbly.

Thanks Majic. That's a nice compliment considering the source. (And thanks for not pointing out the misspelling of squeaking.)

It's easy to become frustrated when others disagree, especially when the disagreement is based on a different brand of propaganda.

What's really disheartening is the sinking feeling that comes from realizing that in the final analysis, that's all this really boils down to: arguments over what illusions we choose to nurture.

Might as well choose pleasant ones.

True enough. And despite my obvious disgust with these maniacs I manage to have a quite pleasant life most of the time. However, we have an obligation to ourselves to give credence to the 'most real' version of reality. If we choose to ignore cause and effect we are doomed to insanity. It is the insanity of the neocons and their apologists that is disheartening to me. The lack of accountability from these people in light of their repeated, vast failures illustrates well their adolescent approach to reality which continues to have them pissing into the wind while we all get showered with their fetid putrescence, or, in one unlucky fellow's case - birdshot pellets.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I love the way the apologists always refer back to the Clintons, their favorite punching bags, when their own flacid excuses spring leaks. Let me tell you folks something about accountability: if Clinton were in office on 9-11 you would have been the first to hang him in effigy.

People refer back to Clinton, because he was the one who screwed it all for the rest of us... the 9/11 attack was planned for at least 5 years of Clinton, the outsorcing of jobs began under Clinton... Clinton sold military secrets to China and gave them the exact coordenations for missil attacks, what else do you need to know... Clinton was warned about Bin Laden and allowed him to go.

Who else should we revert to, when Clinton was the on in the White House that allowed all this mess to be planned... Bush took the crap when it hit the fan, because Clinton had his 8 year of sexual exploiting White House interns and went of to sunset.

CLINTON IS THE ONE TO BLAME ... BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE UNDER WHOM 9/11 WAS PLANNED.

9/11 took years to plane... and who was the President while the planning was going on?? CLINTON !... noone else ...Just beacuse he wasnt the President 4,5,6 months later doesnt mean he is not the One to blame.

Clinton IS THE ONE WHO DROPPED THE PLATE and you democratsKNOW IT, thats why you squirm so hard to try to pin it on someone else...

While Clinto was sexually arrasing and abusing his power with Interns, getting drunk in Russia, and breaking his legas in obscure gold "eno#ers" 9/11 was beeing PLANNED...DEAL WIHT IT !

And I do believ CLINTON and his crownies KNEW ALOT about 9/11 but didnt say a word, because Gore did not win... I Believe they knew it and let it happen, so that the dirt would hit the fan on the Republicans face, and they could win again 4 years later.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

I love the way the apologists always refer back to the Clintons, their favorite punching bags, when their own flacid excuses spring leaks. Let me tell you folks something about accountability: if Clinton were in office on 9-11 you would have been the first to hang him in effigy.

People refer back to Clinton, because he was the one who screwed it all for the rest of us... the 9/11 attack was planned for at least 5 years of Clinton, the outsorcing of jobs began under Clinton... Clinton sold military secrets to China and gave them the exact coordenations for missil attacks, what else do you need to know... Clinton was warned about Bin Laden and allowed him to go.

Who else should we revert to, when Clinton was the on in the White House that allowed all this mess to be planned... Bush took the crap when it hit the fan, because Clinton had his 8 year of sexual exploiting White House interns and went of to sunset.

CLINTON IS THE ONE TO BLAME ... BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE UNDER WHOM 9/11 WAS PLANNED.

9/11 took years to plane... and who was the President while the planning was going on?? CLINTON !... noone else ...Just beacuse he wasnt the President 4,5,6 months later doesnt mean he is not the One to blame.

Clinton IS THE ONE WHO DROPPED THE PLATE and you democratsKNOW IT, thats why you squirm so hard to try to pin it on someone else...

While Clinto was sexually arrasing and abusing his power with Interns, getting drunk in Russia, and breaking his legas in obscure gold "eno#ers" 9/11 was beeing PLANNED...DEAL WIHT IT !

And I do believ CLINTON and his crownies KNEW ALOT about 9/11 but didnt say a word, because Gore did not win... I Believe they knew it and let it happen, so that the dirt would hit the fan on the Republicans face, and they could win again 4 years later.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by BaastetNoir]

Yes it's true, 9/11 was planned during Clinton's last years... but he could'nt do anything since it was planned not by a non-existing terrorist organization called "Al Qaida", but by his own political opponents, the Republicans, or at least a group of high-profile Republicans and CIA officials who did good service to the previous Repubilcan governments. The blueprint of their plan, as well as its aims, can be found in the document "Project for the New American Century". Moreover, the Twin Towers have not been destroyed solely by planes, but by controlled demolition -or "implosion" technique as it is called in the industry- and the same technique was applied to destroy the 7 WTC building, which was not touched by any aircraft, and only had superficial damage from the Twin Towers implosion.

Also, I don't want to advocate for Clinton since I'm against both of these sides, but I was under the impression that the prepetrators of the first attack on WTC, allegedly Al Qaida members, were arrested and in jail since that time... But what about the one who supposedly planned 9/11? "Where's OBL???" as they say. As far as I know, OBL and his cronies are still free and living well somewhere while the US is busy shooting and torturing civilians in Iraq. Does Clinton made a better job than Bush or what?

[edit on 15/2/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

People refer back to Clinton, because he was the one who screwed it all for the rest of us...

People don't refer back to Clinton, only republicans do. It's because their 'hero' is such an inept loser, they have to try something.

Who else should we revert to, when Clinton was the on in the White House that allowed all this mess to be planned... Bush took a crap when it hit the fan, because Clinton had his 8 year of sexual exploiting White House interns and went of to sunset

That's just like conservatives afraid of a litttle sex,sex,sex, SEX.

As a matter of fact I'm having sex with a girl right now, WOW! Great Fabulous ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOh, YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SEX!

Kinda makes your blood boil, don't it?

BaastetNoir,
Well you know from my post on the last page Bush knew all about the threat of Bin Laden , but refused to act (for 9 months)because he was more interested in exacting revenge by attacking Iraq for his daddy's honor(a kinda 'Blood Feud"). all this with the people's pocketbook(hundreds of billions of dollars which are not his, YA KNOW?) and at the expense of American lives and Iraqi civilian lives(who were real live people not plastic toys).

My Post proves Bush is a criminal, a BIG criminal!

Deny Ignorance.

The final report on Bin Laden's importance did not come in till the closing months of the (good) Clinton admin. That report was given to the Bush admin and they threw it in the garbage, dropped the ball, caused the calamity of 9/11.

[edit on 2/15/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
As a matter of fact I'm having sex with a girl right now, WOW! Great Fabulous ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOh, YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SEX!

Wow.. right on dogg... I coulda sworn from your avatar you weren't into women. Just playin' with ya man.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Naw , that avatar is a depiction of the 8th general from a traditional chinese play called,"The 8 Generals"

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Freedom? The US has presently incarcerated 1 out of every 142 residents with a prison population exceeding 2 million. It must be because everyone is so EVIL.

usgovinfo.about.com...

Uhh, no just the people who break the law. So what do you want us to do, let everyone do what ever the hell they want? Let people rape and murder, molest children ? Live it up guys. Enjoy yourselves. No accountability would just make things worse. With murder being legal, life expectancy would probably drop down to the mid 30's. At least the world wide population would drop from the 6 billion it is now since once the initial phase of the killing starts, it will be followed by a flood of revenge killings.

Seattlelaw, if I wouldn't have used up all my votes "Way Above Votes" on the good Ideas I would have giving you one. On a more serious note, why don't they have "Way below Votes" that we could give to .......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join